[Sitcom 2009] Highkick Through The Roof 지붕 뚫고 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

Guest andoneheadcanneverdie

it is by Roberto Innocenti, and it's from a picture book called "The Last Resort".

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cocoa

it is by Roberto Innocenti, and it's from a picture book called "The Last Resort".

Thanks for the information - actually, revisiting the topic of the painting, it seems the original one by Innocenti does not have the woman in red waiting by the door. I suppose it was recreated by artists for the show? Even the clouds look different.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mimasterillus...one/3729564348/

I'm dying to know what the original ending was supposed to be, before the PD stomped in and changed it all. I hope it gets leaked!

Guest yongieee

Seeing Hwang Jung eum, Inna, and Gwangsoo on strong heart made me miss highkick again :(

It was so good to see the team back together for a little bit though!

Seeing Hwang Jung eum, Inna, and Gwangsoo on strong heart made me miss highkick again :(

It was so good to see the team back together for a little bit though!

Someone should put Kwangsoo in a variety show ASAP. He is witty and hilarious, completely different than his character on the show. This is the first time I saw Kwangsoo out of his Highkick character. He pulls out all his jokes in a straight face. He needs to have a project again soon.

And Yoo Inna is 29?? I couldn't believe that really. Wow.

Guest CChanel

WTFFF. I was going through the thread trying to look at photos and I see that people DIE in this sitcom?!?!?!?! WTFFFF???? Oh my GOODNESS. I'm on episode 90.. not sure if I'm looking forward to the end.. =(

WTFFF. I was going through the thread trying to look at photos and I see that people DIE in this sitcom?!?!?!?! WTFFFF???? Oh my GOODNESS. I'm on episode 90.. not sure if I'm looking forward to the end.. =(

Just finished the series. I read the spoilers before watching the show but I totally forgot about it til the end.. I do feel uneasy about it but nonetheless I'm glad I watched the whole thing. Bratty Haeri is just so precious near the end and Se Kyung and Ji Hoon....well, I've gotten to see more of them interact with each other....

Hope this helps you get through to the end.

Guest CChanel

Just finished the series. I read the spoilers before watching the show but I totally forgot about it til the end.. I do feel uneasy about it but nonetheless I'm glad I watched the whole thing. Bratty Haeri is just so precious near the end and Se Kyung and Ji Hoon....well, I've gotten to see more of them interact with each other....

Hope this helps you get through to the end.

OMG, I just finished. I hated the ending.. None of it made sense. I know people have their interpretations of why they died in the end, BUT I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND!! WHY?!?! :'*(****

Guest yongieee

OMG, I just finished. I hated the ending.. None of it made sense. I know people have their interpretations of why they died in the end, BUT I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND!! WHY?!?! :'*(****

hahaha CChanel, we all went through this about a month ago too

the sadness and anger will pass!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello~~

I'm on episode 65..Funny and entertaining..

I'm interested to see Sekyung and Joonhyuk relationship..Looks like Joonhyuk likes Sekyung but he doesn't want to admit it..Aargh, i'm curious..Can't wait to see the next episodes :rolleyes: Sekyung and Joonhyuk reminds me of Yoonho and teacher Seo in Unstoppable High Kick ^_^

Love HIGH KICK series!!!

i had been watching all the episode.

i think jin hoo really love se kyung...... u can see when the other doctor wanna make him to introduce se kyung for them. why he said she is my house keeper?

coz he dont want them to know her much. and when he know she wanna go imigrate, why he so anxious?

and then, when he accept se kyung present he totally deep thinking and said to his friend that he is angry for himself.

and meanwhile ask se kyung to stay. se kyung said she been thinking for 2 days, and she wanna go. there are so many reason why she must to go.

when he have the answer that se kyung wanna go he can't express his heart to se kyung. so he decide to propose jing eu

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sweetieblue

I really enjoy this drama every much... I think all the characters, some are more annoying than other but that's what makes it amusing to watch. I am totally a jihoon and jungeum shipper!<33

This might be a little off topic.. BUT does anyone know the brand of the cell phone that hwang jung eum uses in the show?! I really like that cell phone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyuhyunx3

does anyone know where i can watch all

the episodes of this

with eng sub? ):

dramafever only has up to 63

this sitcom is so addicting >< lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kui4eva

I'm watching episode 61. I really like this series until I read about the ending. I am so disappointed. I'm a Sekyung x Junhyun shipper. I can't believe how this series is going to turn out. Aargh! Why can't they just let the tutor be with Junhyun's uncle?

Archived