Official f(Amber) Thread~Congratulations on your solo debut!

Guest vietsoul

Guest XxMarine04xX

^

now let's all FLY before she let us FALL when she smile XD

amber5.jpg

she will fit to play in HANAKIMI korean version ROFL

wow she really look like shinee jonghyun in certain ways... she pretty though... love her hairstyle...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Minipinki

Wow so many fangirls...lol you guys are so hilarious! I don't wanna cheat! YuRi is still the handsomest girl in my heart, don't cheat don't cheat!!!! *mental note to myself* >_<

info

If you look close on top the next member to be revealed today seems to be Amber, if the displayed order is correct.

Something funny about Amber fans in Korea, they thought they were noona fans at first. Then soon they realized that they are unnie fans. Now they coined a new term and call themselves noonies lol

c. silis7noy

HAHAHA so We're NOONIES huh? lol

Guest kiwistar

I know a lot of ppl expected her to be revealed last, but I'd be ecstatic if it were tomorrow :D

(tomm.'s my bday!!!)

Also, did people honestly thing she was a guy? I mean, it's a girl group. No offense, but you would think that it would be common sense. Just because her style's different doesn't mean she's a guy. People didn't seriously think that Jaejoong was a girl when DBSK first debuted, right?

I know a lot of ppl expected her to be revealed last, but I'd be ecstatic if it were tomorrow :D

(tomm.'s my bday!!!)

Also, did people honestly thing she was a guy? I mean, it's a girl group. No offense, but you would think that it would be common sense. Just because her style's different doesn't mean she's a guy. People didn't seriously think that Jaejoong was a girl when DBSK first debuted, right?

ikr lol XD

hmmm tbh i was attracted on jaejoong cause he look handsome in pretty way he just like out from the manga/anime lol XD

but my friends never thought jae as a girl just think if he's a gay or not >.<

i think this is what happen to amber now lol XD some ppl already questioning her orientation O_o

just wait and see hmmm interesting if she's Bi lol

Guest parkeun

Amber seems so mysterious and kind of reminds me of a sexier version of Minji.

Can't wait for her to debut. I hope she amounts to a lot.

Guest evilishus

If her pictures are released tonight then its a treat for us!There has to be at least one picture that shows her whole face.

Guest sodahead

I like Ambers style. She has this essence of Yoobin thing going too I guess thats why I like her. She could be a hot guy thats for sure. So does she sing or rap for this group?

Guest Rena23

lol Exactly how I felt! When I first saw her/f(x) my mind quickly went through 'Oh look, new girl group.' Saw Amber. 'Oh cool a tomboy... Wow, she's hot.' Reads other people's comments on mistaking her for a guy. 'Seriously?'

I've been enjoying highly androgynous entertainers for years but I didn't realize I was so desensitized and good at picking them out.

Amber is killing me. I've honestly never been quite so fascinated by a member of an upcoming/debuted group. SM's plans of drumming up interest have worked. I feel like a sucker.

Archived