[OFFICIAL] f(x) Krystal / Jung Soo-Jung (크리스탈 / 정수정) Thread

Guest dancalibara

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kittYA

this is a random thought i had, but... do u guys think they promoted jessica (snsd) a lot during genie in order to create hypes over krystal?! or maybe i am thinking too much lol

yeah,,i think so....

Guest adieu.cloud

this is a random thought i had, but... do u guys think they promoted jessica (snsd) a lot during genie in order to create hypes over krystal?! or maybe i am thinking too much lol

maybe. cos i see jessica everrrrrywhere during their genie promotions .

they dont look that much alike anyways =X except for some angels.

krystal looks so tall! :o IM JEALOUS :(

Guest JenJenn

When I first scrolled down to look at the pictures..

I thought it was YoonA O_O

She's so naturally pretty, but I prefer sister Jessica :P

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9287/2009082508472910021.jpg

cr: Jessica soompi thread

i think she looks like Goo Hara in this picture. O:

tbh, i think she looks pretty plain lol. nothing special, but would not be called "ugly". she's a girl i would call pretty, but i wouldnt consider gorgeous :X

but seeing how she hasnt even debuted .. im pretty sure i'll change my mind later on hahah.

Guest Rainity

omg. im getting mixed up with her with yoona or yuri D:

i swear, their family must be related to yoona or yuri in some way =\

they look so alike

but when krystal smiles, she looks like her sister :D

can't wait till i see jessica and krystal on a show together :P

Guest kkbluvv

That makes me sad to think that SM promoted Jessica just so she can create hype about her sister...Jessica is amazingly talented and deserves to be put in the spotlight because she shines, not for her sister -_- I personally wouldn't want to be known as "someone else's sister" no matter how great that sister is, because then they're not liking me for who I am. Krystal probably wants to be acknowledged in her own way as well. BTW, she looks great in that shot with her legs >_< lol

Guest Pink Cherry

^she already is! hahaha

look at that picture *-* she doesn't look like the maknae at all!!

mm and about SM promoting Sica so that people will be more interested in Krystal.. interesteing ..o.O I didn't think of that.. but it may be true!

it's inevitable to think of her as "Sica's sister" and compare them but I'm sure that'll change in the future as she gets to show her personal skills and talents. I bet she's also a great singer!

Guest dbskmagic

omg~ Krystal is so pretty just like her sister! I will be supporting their group! They must be good! lol. And about SM promoting Sica during Genie to create hype about Krystal...That would be sad...I kinda think it's true. ;) I mean, duet with park myung soo, onew, the one that fans said that she recorded a song with mc mong that was not included in the album..lol. what happened? and sitcoms..musicals..aissh. anyways..yeah. She really did have so much exposure that the other girls in their Genie promotions...But still, I want Krystal to be known as 'KRYSTAL' not 'JESSICA'S LITTLE SISTER'...goodluck to her! =))

Guest Lishathestain

well but see there was a report saying that Jessica was already in demand for shows before Genie but SM refused all the offers. so even though the whole Krystal thing might be one of the reasons, i would like to think this is just Jessica's time to shine. just like it was Yoona's then Fany's then Taeyeon's a while back.

plus, even if SM didn't promote Sica that much, people would still know she's Sica's sister anyway.

ok anyway back to Krystal, i wonder how she'd look with bangs lol.

Guest SUPERSTAR

I feel sorry for Krystal because she's always going to be known as SNSD Jessica's sister. Until she proves herself as a singer she won't be able to get away from the younger sister thing. Also with comparing the looks, can she not just look like herself? She looks like KRYSTAL, NOT she kind of looks like Jessica/Yoona/Yuri. She's Krystal, nothing more nothing less, she's her own self. I just watched a news clip of 2pm and on the bottom they scrolled this "SM's new girl group f(x) member Krystal is SNSD Jessica's little sister." Yes, that is all they said, they didn't talk about the group, their debut, music etc...only the fact that Krystal is Jessica's little sister.

Here are more caps from the 'Lachata' teaser!

jsj1.jpg

jsj2.jpg

jsj3.jpg

jsj4.jpg

jsj6.jpg

jsj7.jpg

I was able to catch Krystal smiling! She's so young, but exerts so much charisma and maturity. Anyway, I can't wait to see them debut <3

[credits] video: SM Ent. caps: JsjS2 & Imageshack

Archived