Hồ Ngọc Hà - Vietnam's Performer At This Years Asia Song Festival

Guest _ATELIER

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

She used to be a professional model . Dunt do catwalk anymore but be a judge for super model contest now.

images1474703_DSCF7752.jpg

5.jpg

nucasi2720091.jpg

nucasi2720093.jpg

90327484.jpg

2201706180_3791a5248d_o.jpg

ho_ngoc_ha1.jpg

5776_115676619481_607664481_2237419_7616102_n.jpg

IMG_9252%20copy.jpg

090512010646-915-689.jpg

0041v.jpg

IMG_0396ha.jpg

090210203053-94-486.jpg

ha929120008.jpg

photophanthanhtin21.jpg

3732544970ed3000d30a.jpg

HVNSAO.jpg

I love her! she's package singer. Got unique look and voice. Some people may dunt like low voice but u can only find this kind of voice 1 in bunch of female singer

Anyway, suboi gonna debut soon

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _ATELIER

^ gorgeous pictures! thanks for posting!

yes i'm a fan of her low voice, it's veryy huskyy and addicting!

when she speaks Vietnamese i think it's soo polite, i just love her character overall!

i like the eng. version, but it would be great if she performs the viet version.

Guest mizzlinhie

3 pages already! I like! I'm rooting for her~ Just because I loveeee her style. ;)

I hope she'll give a good performance at Asia Song Fest. & make us proud hehe...

_ALTELIER, sorry, I know what you meant now. My bad ^^;;

Thanks for the thread! :D

Guest _ATELIER

^ nice & thx for contributing! i'm def. editing the first post with some of these pics! i couldn't find many pics of her xD

omg her crib, i was watching the show and i must say she has pretty nice taste, usually even the big/nice mansions in vietnam have that cheesy vibe, but i'm def. fond of her style in terms of interior decor.

TOUR OF HNH CRIB

Guest White Star

She is very beautiful......I love her look and her personality....her personal style is also awesome....but I would come as far as saying she's underrated....she is very popular......she has a 'singer' voice....and she is very smart when it comes to choosing a song that fit her voice....but she doesn't have that natural gift talent for singing.....but I admire her hard work....4 years (?) of training in a music academy before debut.

My good friend is the president ( ithink) of her fan club....meet her all the time.....she call her sis Ha .....HNH does appreciate her fans and take times to go out karaoke with them

Guest Unanimous

Will Suboi attend the festival with her? I am a fan of both! Great representatives. Thank you for sharing the photos and song links ^.^

Guest truffles14

i was about to say it

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1027/122382...abe4081d6_o.jpg <-- totally like rihanna and on vchannel it is written that she sucks at ballads..

actually ii liek her "Yeu Thuong Nhat Nhoa" song

she is a ...good singer?not awesome (havent heared alot of her) but her voice is okay

dude, they didn't say that. they said she was known to rarely dissapoint in the ballad area. meaning she's good at it.... are you sure thats even the same vietchannel we're reading?

Guest keiryu40

lol I'm from Vietnam and I never hear of her. I only heard of her name from some vietnam music site. I just checked out her remake of Apology. I like her first better.

Archived