Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumn1430263885

Moe Kare!

Cute shojo manga =]So a friend reccemended this to me, saying that it was really good and made her heart go BOOMBOOM (lolol)
i thought oh a typical cliche shojo manga, yet i was really bored so i decided to read it...and despite it having its cliche predictable moments (along with the unpredictable moments), i really enjoyed it..which is wierd since i usually hate cliche shojo manga. The characters were great, and drawings are cute,and it was good! It really lives up to its name....being very 'moe' =p. I'd say give it a go if you're looking for a good shoujo manga read!

Volumes: 7 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1905

MoeKarefull171027.jpg

Plot: Wakamiya Hikaru, an otaku, wants a boy who will protect her. One day, she gets kissed by a beautiful, perverted boy whom she calls the "Perverted Prince." Later on, she meets a guy who looks exactly like him, but their eyes are different. What's happening?! A manga full of twists and turns that will surely leave you wanting more!

Moe_kare_wall_paper_by_Amane_Chi.jpg

Moe_Kare___Chapter_19_Cover_by_HiMiharu1

MoeKarefull171034.jpg

Read Online: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/moe_kare/
Download: http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/773

i love this manga already.

the only thing i don't like about this manga is that sex plays a key role in love. which makes me think that sex in an important part in a relationship, which is not true.

I think the love progress too fast!! i wanted hikaru to be confused in which she likes best!!

remember i'm only in chapter 4

but everything else seems fine.. some time hikaru annoys me..but still a good manga to read.

i love this manga.

i thought it was boring at first months ago

but now that i've fully read it

im so in love with it.

i like the two of them, so i can't pick between them.

but im happy who she had chose.

omg, one of my favourite mangas <3

moe kare was awesome. i love the ending, it's heaps cute ^^ i can certainly relate to the main girl, i'm manga obsessed too. the guys in the manga are hot ;)

haven't read this in ages. i wanna read it again.

oh yeah i loved this manga, it was one of the rare shoujos in which [warning] massive spoiler: the 'other' guy in the love triangle wins lol instead of the idealistic one bf forever all throughout lol even though the artwork gives off a cute and childish feel, it actually has some more adult-concepts hoho :rolleyes:

This manga is totally underrated!!

My friend also recommended it to me.

He(yes a dude) kept persisting that it's good.

I read the first few chapters and i was like eeh -_-.

But he never stopped making me read the whole thing.

And taada a few chapters later i got hooked to it XD.

The plot turns are awesome. it'll leave you hanging reading more and more and more ~

LOL. Everyone should read this! It'll send you on a emotional rollercoaster lol.