[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

Guest karrenstar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eiffets_16

Jang Keun-suk is likely to receive two awards for the upcoming Yahoo! Buzz Awards 2010, according to Jang’s promoter Tree J. Company on Thursday.

Tree J. announced in press release that Jang is currently first in two of three categories -- top male star and top Asian star -- in a popularity poll including Internet users in South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Indonesia between November 8 to December 1.

The Yahoo! Buzz Awards, into its seventh year, selects and offers awards to celebrities based on the "buzz", or number of searches, a star has received on Internet portal site Yahoo!

The count so far indicates that in the category for top male star, Jang has garnered over a total 5.6 million votes which is twice the amount lodged by the first runner-up and nearly 10 million votes in the survey for top Asian star.

He has been competing against Korean heartthrobs such as Super Junior, Kim Hyun-joong, Rain, 2PM and Lee Seung-gi .

Credits:Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

source:

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2010/12/news-jang-geun-suk-to-receive-2-awards.html

Guest eiffets_16

Fellow A.N.Jellics, kindly vote for YB:

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival...=2&code=201011

just click the one with the face of Tae Kyung. haha.

YB is currently at the top 2 spot [behind BOF]

lezdo this, lez make YB on top!

I also miss all of them so terribly!!! I can't believe is a year already since I watched YAB and with it was introduced to Korean dramas, movies and culture. Before YAB, I have never watched any Kdrama/movie. Since then I am hooked!!

I really thought by now we would have some news about a YAB 2, but nothing yet!

I truly hope that we get to see them all together again. I am  trying not to lose hope.

*sigh* add me to the list... I know it's over but damn... I was watching the dvds and there was this cut scene where TK still tries to figure out what GMN is to him (after he holds her hand hand to lead her to her room...) he starts thinking aloud "GMN comforts me... I don't get angry at her anymore... she's not bad ot look at... WTF am I writing the lyrics to a song?!!" this scene got me lmao *sigh* I miss TK :D

Guest Grace327

For those who have seen the director's cut version and the YA Entertainment version... is there a huge difference between the quality of the English subtitles? I heard that the subtitles on the YA Entertainment version is a lot better. Do you think the director's cut is worth it? I'm torn because I want the director's cut because of the deleted scenes. Watching some of the deleted scenes on Youtube made me understand the drama better and answered some questions I had. It's too bad that YA didn't come out with a director's cut.

to All Malaysians...

you're beautiful gonna be air at 8tv starting 14 December 2010...excited to watch it all over again even its dub in mandarin...still wish 8tv can view it in Korean language cos i love Korean language more...weee

for more information: http://www.8tv.com.my/schedule/comingsoon/Best_of_the_East_He_s_Beautiful.html

to All Malaysians...

you're beautiful gonna be air at 8tv starting 14 December 2010...excited to watch it all over again even its dub in mandarin...still wish 8tv can view it in Korean language cos i love Korean language more...weee

for more information: http://www.8tv.com.my/schedule/comingsoon/Best_of_the_East_He_s_Beautiful.html

Just complete watching this drama .... so happy ... sweet ... best feelings !!! A.N.Jell DAEBAK !!!

p/s : 8tv drama in chinese language ... frust!

Guest debit256

Does anybody know where to get Chinese subs for

Alternate Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

or

You're Beautiful

My mom wants to see them very bad but she can only read Chinese. Thanks in Advance!

For those who have seen the director's cut version and the YA Entertainment version... is there a huge difference between the quality of the English subtitles? I heard that the subtitles on the YA Entertainment version is a lot better. Do you think the director's cut is worth it? I'm torn because I want the director's cut because of the deleted scenes. Watching some of the deleted scenes on Youtube made me understand the drama better and answered some questions I had. It's too bad that YA didn't come out with a director's cut.

I've never seen the YA Entertainment subs but the director's cut subs aren't that great, I thought fanmade subtitles were better; it's still enjoyable but not perfect; and sincerely I don't regret buying the director's cut everything becomes so much clearer!

Hope that helps blush.gif

*sigh* add me to the list... I know it's over but damn... I was watching the dvds and there was this cut scene where TK still tries to figure out what GMN is to him (after he holds her hand hand to lead her to her room...) he starts thinking aloud "GMN comforts me... I don't get angry at her anymore... she's not bad ot look at... WTF am I writing the lyrics to a song?!!" this scene got me lmao *sigh* I miss TK :D

can you post the link of this cut/deleted scene please :) i have seen some deleted scenes but never saw this one.... i miss hwang tae-kyung ang go mi nam...hope A.N.Jell will reunite in a fanmeet or concert one more time

can you post the link of this cut/deleted scene please :) i have seen some deleted scenes but never saw this one.... i miss hwang tae-kyung ang go mi nam...hope A.N.Jell will reunite in a fanmeet or concert one more time

http://www.youtube.com/user/AnJellStars#p/a

there were alot of BTS and deleted scene...i think the deleted scenes are eng sub but not the BTS, its been a few months since I last saw it so I might be wrong or got it switched around

if you're a fan of JGS look at "Keun-Suk-ah, wake-up" haha...

On a side note, does anyone know what episode ANJell made a cameo on Gumiho?  (sorry if this question has already been asked...taking hours to read through the threads :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AnJellStars#p/a

there were alot of BTS and deleted scene...i think the deleted scenes are eng sub but not the BTS, its been a few months since I last saw it so I might be wrong or got it switched around

if you're a fan of JGS look at "Keun-Suk-ah, wake-up" haha...

On a side note, does anyone know what episode ANJell made a cameo on Gumiho?  (sorry if this question has already been asked...taking hours to read through the threads :blink:

Out of the 3 guys, I think only Lee Hongki made a cameo in Gumiho. Either ep 15 or 16 ^^

Guest legweak17

I. Love this drama.  Lee HongKi, Jang Geun Suk, and Jung Yong Hwa <3<3<3

I was happy for Tae Kyung though because I liked him throughout the drama, especially when he became so caring and protective towards the end ^^ <3

But I felt so bad for Shin Woo throughout the entire drama.....he's so sweet and nice, and was so caring the entire time! It would have been SO HARD for me too choose if I was in that situation :(

I swear, when Lee HongKi started crying while he was singing on the bus.......I swear half of me died right then and there tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

Watching M3 made me nostalgic about YB :wub: , so I bought this DVD which was made for the Japanese market. Basically it includes Japanese subbed DVD commentary ( cast and director), cast/director interviews, deleted scenes which were all part of the Director's cut DVD-- remember, they just gave us these without any English subs:( So, they came up with a Japanese subbed version at 8,190 yen.

美男<イケメン>ですね ファンへの贈り物 オフィシャルDVD

YB Gift to Fans Official DVD

I'm thinking that they also probably Japanese subbed the BTS scenes and packaged these into two different DVDs. Both of which are sold close to 5,000 yen. They really KNOW how to make money from Japanese fans :crazy: ...I'm crazy about YB and JKS enough to actually consider getting these two as well since I don't understand Korean, but Japanese is my second language. I find the Japanese subs to make more sense than the English ones. Btw, one interesting trivia is that they had to change the BGM in the official Japanese broadcast because of copyright issues (eg. some other music was played instead of After School's Diva etc..).

1.美男〈イケメン〉ですね ~愛と友情のメイキングですね~ 後半ですね [DVD]

YB Love and Friendship making- last half

2.美男〈イケメン〉ですね ~愛と友情のメイキングですね~ 前半ですね [DVD]

YB Love and Friendship making-first half

Guest b4dark

Hello Rada, unfortunately I have no links since I've seen the cut scenes on dvd, but I see LuvAzndramas answered for me!

snklgs Ooh lol:phew: I feel for you, japanese DVDs' packaging are usually awesome but it comes with a great price! My english is better than my japanese so I stuck with the english version. I wish they had subbed the BTS and the commentary though... *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eiffets_16

Hello YB fans! Do you know where in Seoul can I buy YB-related merchandise? Thank you!

Do they produce an original merchandise for this show? Thanks!

We're going to Seoul this June and I'm planning to buy YB stuff! <3

Guest adikkeluangman

“You’re Beautiful” drama was the #1 Korean drama in Japan

It was recently revealed that the drama “You’re Beautiful” was ranked the #1 Hallyu drama in DVD sales in Japan, and results from the data analysis also showed that Korean dramas are still receiving immense popularity overseas.

According to Japan’s stock company CCC (Culture Convenience Club), data from ‘Tsutaya‘, a DVD and CD sales and rental company, data was gathered from January to December of 2010 to rank the most popular DVDs and CDs. In total for 2010, the data showed that more than 693,740,000 copies were sold or rented out for 2010.

Furthermore, analyzed results showed that there were a total of 2,500 rental subscribers and online memberships for each store, with each person renting out 27.7 units in those 12 months.

Additionally, the number of Hallyu dramas bought or rented out increased by 20% from the previous year, with a total of 108,480,000 copies sold or rented. The popular drama “You’re Beautiful” was also ranked the #1 Korean drama in Japan of 2010.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/youre-beautiful-drama-was-the-1-korean-drama-in-japan

• 2 weeks later...

hi minami shineyo fans! :)

just want to share a video of my friend singing "WITHOUT WORDS"

an OST of this GREAT DRAMA.. :)

please visit/ view it and PLEASE LIKE it..

He joined a contest and I am just helping to share it to others..

God Bless!

I miss AN JELL :)

Alright, no way am I going through all 759 pages to look for the answer, but anyone know where I can find that rendition of Moonlight Sonata they use in this Drama? I've looked around Youtube, but I can't seem to find it.

:mellow:

Archived