[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberryshortgrrl

this has been out for a while now, but i just recently watched it...

thank you for the thread on this... i was seriously obsessed with it for a good while! (maybe i still am O_O)

i did notice tho that in the beginning of the thread, no one mentions jung yong hwa. :( i mean like AT ALL -not counting the cast intro-) *cries* he did such a good job and... and... he sings too!

i just saw a clip on youtube that Jang Geun Seuk and Park Shin Hye was at Taipei last Sundya for a concert called A.N. SHOW!! Lucky fans.. JGS seems so much better with his hair long.. I think this is also in preparation for his Mary broke curfew role (aka Mary Stayed Out All Night). PSH looks adorable as always.

I miss our Pig Rabbit couple

Guest stardusts

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL." It's been a year and drama is still fresh for me. Because of "You're Beautiful" I've met so many great and wonderful people throughout the world. This has got to be the greatest drama ever.

I've watched 1 year ago and few days ago I decided to rewatched it. I love this drama and Pig-rabbit!

I love Geun Suk's facial expressions. He was so funny. I hope PSH and him will collaborate in the future!

BTW: does someone know the names of instrumental songs which were played?

has anyone compared the subs on the yesasia version vs korean director's cut version?

i read the DC subs are correct but missing the nuance that withs2 subs carry. how about yesasia version? it's half price so i'm tempted.

i would stick with the avi & free subs, but the tickers on the screen in many episodes really bother me. tongue2.gif

Guest lunchboxthermos

does anyone know if they released legit dvds of You're Beautiful with english?  I'm in Australia and all the ones i've found seem like they're all illegal copies.

Wanna try to get some of my non-asian friends to watch this hilarious drama :)  

Guest howeiwei

I've watched 1 year ago and few days ago I decided to rewatched it. I love this drama and Pig-rabbit!

I love Geun Suk's facial expressions. He was so funny. I hope PSH and him will collaborate in the future!

BTW: does someone know the names of instrumental songs which were played?

I thin one of the instrumental song 'Without A Word' the bossanova version. That's what I remembered.

"You're beautiful" is my first love to JKS, introducting me to the eels world. The world's that full with truly and sincerely love to JKS....We're united cause we all love JKS...right? Cri.

Guest Pantheria

Hey all. I recently finished YB & am completely hooked LOL.  I was wondering, I've been Googling for hours & checking various places but without much luck. I've looked through a lot of pages of this thread but there is a lot so I might have missed something. I have a Samsung Corby on the way & I was hoping to kit it out with YB goodies, like themes, UI's, ringtones, wallpapers etc, anyone know a good place to find such things. I'd be grateful. Also interested in finding other things such as a nice YB 1440 x 900 wallpaper, desktop theme, screensaver & any other goodies for my laptop. Does anyone know anywhere that still have the A.N.Jell strap with the whole group? Everywhere I have found its sold out. Also interested in other things like Chibi straps, lanyards etc . Also would love to find the A.N.Jell fan but can't even find a decent photo of it. Thanks for your help. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Flower_Julia

:wub: This is the first Korean movie to look like stars, and then impressed by all the friends in the band shown in the movie makes us feel as their products at that. Select a song ,selection of actors was great.

^_^ Like to know the types of movies. Emotionally involved in movies-_-.

I was trying to get the Korean word for "get lost".

I've heard Taekyung saying it to HeYi in episode 15. I understood something like Choiko ajwo / chokyo ajo or something like that, but I've found synopis and there was written "kkojyeobeoryeo / 꺼져버려"

Can someone tell me what is Taekyung saying?

Is there any website to watch Kdramas with Korean subtitles or any website with Korean synopis?

does anyone know if they released legit dvds of You're Beautiful with english?  I'm in Australia and all the ones i've found seem like they're all illegal copies.

Wanna try to get some of my non-asian friends to watch this hilarious drama :)  

You can try YesAsia... they have the Director's Cut one.

http://www.yesasia.com/global/youre-beautiful-dvd-10-disc-english-subtitled-sbs-tv-drama-directors/1022558340-0-0-0-en/info.html

I miss this drama. :( Miss the ANJELLS!

I also miss all of them so terribly!!! I can't believe is a year already since I watched YAB and with it was introduced to Korean dramas, movies and culture. Before YAB, I have never watched any Kdrama/movie. Since then I am hooked!!

I really thought by now we would have some news about a YAB 2, but nothing yet!

I truly hope that we get to see them all together again. I am trying not to lose hope.

i'm still backreading and i thought i was the only one,haha.i was surprised to see 24 guests are also reading this thread earlier.i guess i'm not the only who discovered and appreciate this addictive korean series this late :) i'm only on page 105,wheow!still so much pages to read!

Archived