[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your answer maybe that is it but I am still curious...just one thing the way you mispelled my name is a curse word in spanish (it means wh@@@) I know it is hard to spell spanish words, no offense just saying...

OMG!! :vicx: I'm so sorry; I mistyped your name... >.< didn't mean any offense... ^^;; I'll go edit my post now...

Guest ruiasa

i love this drama..its a worth watching...lee hongki is here too and the new actor jung young hwa and currently the leader and lead singer of cn blue..i love him too.

park shin hye and she is a good actress and a singer.

OMG!! :vicx: I'm so sorry; I mistyped your name... >.< didn't mean any offense... ^^;; I'll go edit my post now...

NO problem it is just weird and funny to read it like that, don't worry about it, it happens... The scene that was edited wasn't from episode 11 it was from episode 13 after sw and gm go to see the reporter, so still there is the nagging question when did TK realized that SW knew about GM being a girl. I insist something was lost in the translation...but I don't know and I might never know.

I wanna watch the deleted scenes... :(

Bitez

uploaded hers D-cut so just click on her YT channel link, which is on her post ^

Even I have my own, it's fun to watch it with others and read all the comments lolz

There are some new BTS on M-net too. They sure had a load of fun filming YB. And I love them <3

Guest cofioca

I came late to YAB because I didn't like the description they gave of it in dramawiki so I skipped it but I like to watch the MV's that people post on youtube, so I can find something new to watch and I saw one from someone and I got curious and now I regret not watching it from the beginning I already bought it from yesasia since I love it so much, I just hope it arrives soon. I have a big question though, In episode 11 how did TK knew that SW already knew that MN was a girl, I think it is because of the translation that I can get it because I seen that episode about 20 times and I can figure it out, but when TK is talking to the manager he said "how did SW knew that MN was a girl and TK says I don't know" but prior to that there is no indication that they know that he knew so please someone explain I am going crazy, well, I am just curious, I love this drama and I found two new groups to listen to FT Island and CN Blue I love them both, I must confess if it wasn't for the show probably I would've never listen to them...

Same here! I remember reading it was one of the highly recommended/ must watch dramas so I googled it. It's true that the description in dramawiki wasn't that appealing. I even wondered like, "come on, what's the fuss about? I don't really care!" I thought it was just another gender bender kdrama like Coffee Prince and the 'idol' plot just didn't interest me. It also didn't help that the picture that was posted (I also thought the poster with them looking like angels in heaven neither gave so much interest). So after quite some time, that was my impression of it.

Later on, when I've heard that it will air soon in the Philippines and I was then desperately searching for latest kdramas that are both good in quality and at the same time captures my interest with so much anticipation for every episode, I bought this one, along with other dramas of different genres. I tried it first, keeping in mind that it was some sort of romantic comedy. From the very first episode, I was totally blown by it. Now, I'm blaming myself for having watched this drama just now. Definitely, one of the bests for its genre. I still have that hangover and I don't know how long this would last. But I'm hoping it's never too late to share my fascination for this piece of heaven.

Also, I have to thank this drama for letting me know actor, Jang Geun Suk. Now, I declare myself a big fan of yours and I promise to watch your other dramas and support your projects! AND the equally adorable Park Shin Hye, more power Unni. Sorry, I'm late for recognizing how much talent you guys actually have. But now that  I've noticed it, I won't forget you both as well as Hongki! Oh and much thanks to Hong Sisters for yet another hit! I believe it was despite the TV ratings. Aigoo! What a BEAUTIFUL experience! I can only sigh! wink.gif

Hello all;

I'm discovering JGS and finished this drama in 3 days, loved it!

thanks for all the pictures, BST etc, took lots of time to finish 700 pages :vicx:..

I didnt know that JGS sings that well! I'm in awe now..

I would like to know if he has a twitter account or an official FB account?

thanks a lot

Guest leelee.

Okay, I'm gonna be honest; when I first heard about You're Beautiful, I didn't really care for it. It's the typical girl-secretly-pretends-to-be-a-boy-but-ends-up-falling-in-love-and-then-the-other-guys-fall-in-love-with-her-too plot line, so I pretty much avoided watching this drama. But last night, I realized that it was written by the Hong sisters -- and I like Delightful Girl Chun Hyang and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho -- so I gave it a shot.

I am glad that I gave You're Beautiful a chance! I just finished watching episode 5. It's really funny and sweet. I am so in love with Shin Woo~! He is such a sweetie, but too bad he doesn't get the girl (I'm sure that's what's going to happen... But if Go Mi Nyu doesn't want him, I'll take him, lol). And Jeremy! He's just too cute that I can't even stand it XD Love how he named his dog Angelina Jolie, haha.

Tae Kyung is a jerk to Go Mi Nam! But he also has his kind side, so it's okay. Sometimes. Most of the time, I just wanna slap him though. Go Mi Nam/Nyu, you are too kind! *cries* However, I'm barely halfway done with this drama, so I'm excited to finish it, although I'm dreading all the drama that's about to ensue.... I'm the type of person who gets really into the shows that I watch, so I'm preparing myself for the sad and embarrassing scenes. For some reason, I always cringe during these scenes! I'm so weird :sweatingbullets:

[EDIT] Omo! I topped a page, but I don't have anything to contribute! Except for my opinions that probably no one wants to read...

Guest stardusts

TAIWAN ANJELL FM PROJECT FROM PARKSHINHYE.ORG

Hey Everyone! PSHIC(Park Shin Hye International Community) will once again be represented at the ANJell FM in Taiwan (yay!). With this, we are opening another special project to let all stars show their love for Shin Hye.

-

Presents for Shin Hye - Accessories Collection.

-

Guidelines:

- Members can make/buy an accessory that’s specific/unique to their country

- The gifts can be: earrings, necklace, bracelet, pendant, anklet, brooch, or something else

- The gift must not include food, stones, or anything generic

- The gift must weight 500g or less

- If members want to send something 500g or more, they must pm one of us

- Gifts will be sent to Maize, Mee and Shirley (PM me or bianne for our addresses).

- Deadline: September 26th (all presents must be with us by then).

-

We hope everyone could join so we could show Shin Hye our appreciation from all over the world. =D

I would really like a 2nd season on this drama. I thought the drama ended abruptly. What happen to the crazy reporter, MiNams aunt, TaeKyung crazy mother, the obsessive fan girls?

I also wished MiNam had ended up with ShinWoo. He always seemed to have loved her more then TaeKyung. ShinWoo was willing to hold on to her at all cause while TaeKyung was willing to push her away for his pride.

Just had a minami marathon last night. Here I thought I was over the series..:lol: The saranghae moment from the end of their concert still gets me *everytime*

I would really like a 2nd season on this drama. I thought the drama ended abruptly. What happen to the crazy reporter, MiNams aunt, TaeKyung crazy mother, the obsessive fan girls?

I also wished MiNam had ended up with ShinWoo. He always seemed to have loved her more then TaeKyung. ShinWoo was willing to hold on to her at all cause while TaeKyung was willing to push her away for his pride.

I don't know if anyone said what I am going to say but I said it in youtube and I want to repeat it here. I love shin woo I think he was really a gentleman and that he cared for MN but he couldn't be the one that deserved her. First I hated the way that TK treated her and all the messed up things he did to her but to his defense he was new to the caring business, he never learn how to care for anyone but himself, his mom was a secondary character that gave us an insight into the way TK was raised. but even though he didn't know how to love or care for someone he was there for MN, he bent his own rules to accomodate her, and judging for how strict he was that wasn't easy, during the whole drama we saw that he had standards and they all went out the window when she came to live in the house. HTK hated YH, it was obvious that he couldn't be next to her, I guess she reminded him of his own mother but he pretended to go out with her just to save GMN, and I don't think that he was pushing her away because he was proudful he was giving her up because he didn't want her to suffer and she seemed to be hurt but when he realized that she needed him to say I love you he did, that's the meaning of the scene with the stars, he realized that she was always waiting for him. SW was a sweet guy but he did all in the shadows and we wonder why. well I think that a lot had to do with the fact that he didn't want to be involved, his attitude was if something happens I didn't know, just check the deleted scene of episode 13, he kinda blames HTK for GMN being in the house. In this world if you don't risk you don't win. SW's way of love was an easy way, yes, he suffered and he was hurt but he was in a safe position nobody knew and that gave him a winning stand, because at that moment he wasn't being reject by a girl but by a boy, he went as far as to create a girlfriend instead of coming clean and face the truth. If we objectively observed who lost more and who gave more we can see that it was HTK and I think that is why he deserved GMN's love. I love the three guys but I think that it had the right ending.

@ Del32: Me 2 haha

Gosh! I am re-reading the post (some DB recaps too) and re-watching YB again since yesterday lolz *still laughing and excited as always)

And I just thought it has been a yr now ^^;; (Missing the hype and the craze back then!!!)

Maybe YB raised my expectation from Hong sister but I dont find MGIG as good as I expected :sweatingbullets:

Don't get me wrong. It's good and cute ( it's Hong sister's drama after all, right?) but I 'd rather wait until the who series came out and watch it at once rather than waiting every week.

But we all know that we couldn't do that with YB right, after the first 2 eps, it was out crack for the rest 6 months lolz

I think I am going to make an MV for YB after this nth round lolz (but seriously I cant never get sick of YB) Hoping for season 2 next years :)

@Lupita: You are right! TK deserved her more because he did and actually changed a lot for her( even he didn't noticed that); not to mention, he needs her, and only her :). On the other hand, SW is pitiful but he played safe himself so he lost his chance. MN was an innocent "nun to be"- she cant take all his implies( remember how honest she was with TK's test, even when she loves him so much blush.gif ) I love hers - The deleted scene show how SW regretted not making the first move when he was the first one who knew the "secret", not blaming TK though :)

It was a right ending, just that many people love the second guys lolz

Welcome all the new Yb addicts, btw!

Late, but I am glad you discovered the drama.

This is the best! **we were crazy for this drama! lolz And it's not even funny haha**

i'm almost done this drama and i love it! i didn't think it would be this good but i was feeling bored so i gave it a try..then fell completely in love w/the characters!

does anyone know where i can buy a set of this with great eng subtitles? i don't see a US version on yesasia and i'm not sure where else to look..thanks :)

finish watching this for the first time, entertaining drama. and i fell in love with tae kyung manly voice especially when he called 'GO MI NAM!'. wat a sexy voice 'GO MI NAM', hah, i wish my name is GO MI NAM. Love his voice!

Archived