[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes! Finally a drama that interests me coming up next month. Haha Park Shin Hye looks really good with the short hair and I can't wait to see this drama. This and Paradise Meadow are on my To Watch list.

Guest litt0piggy

I just found out about this drama today. I just read the description and it sound very interesting. One funny thing is that UNEE is playing the role of WG and SNSD hahaha

but i'm looking forward to seeing it.

i've checked ft island schedule for this month, september

and i found this

20th;

- SBS Drama 'You're Handsome' Mini Concert

yay!they will be having a mini concert!

will A.N.JELL perform together as a band? ;)

OMMMMMMMGGG!!! Mini Concert. I guess this will be part of their shooting aswell. I mean it will air in the drama. OMG.

I can really feel that it's soo near. HAH! They better release a CD; I'm soo preordering it! :D

Sep 20! whoa whoa whoa. I guess we`ll be expecting more pictures sooon

Guest retsnom_Adedekutsu

Mini Concert. I guess this will be part of their shooting aswell. I mean it will air in the drama.

That's what I'm thinking of as well. They probably started shooting already, right?

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

News on Hongki

FT Island’s Lee Hongki is making a comeback as an actor after a period of 5 years.

Filming for SBS new mini series “You’re Beautiful” started recently. Though many people already know him as the main vocal of FT Island, few knew that he actually debuted as a child actor. He was casted in MBC’s “Freezing Point” in 2004. Thereafter, he continued his studies and also passed the audition which led him to being part of the band, FT Island.

In the SBS Wed-Thu drama, “You’re Beautiful“, which is stated to air in October, Lee Hongki will play the role of Jeremy, drummer of the band. The filming started on 2nd September at Incheon International Airport, a scene where he met the other members.

After completing his filming that day, he expressed that, “It’s the first time I’m filming for a drama ever since my middle school days. I’m really enjoying it. When I was younger, it was amazing and at the same time, enjoyable when I was at the filming location. Now, even if I’m tired, I feel good when I’m filming.”

He also said that, “Even though our members are all busy with their individual activities, many people are giving us lots of support. And with that, from now on, I will show a better image of myself as an actor.”

The new SBS Wed-Thu drama “You’re Beautiful” talks about the growth of a teenage band and the love between the members. Besides Lee Hongki, the cast includes Jang Geunsuk, Park Shinhye, Jung Yonghwa and others.

Do not hotlink and takeout only with proper credits

Credits: Newsen + ying1005 @ primanoona (translation)

Guest retsnom_Adedekutsu

Thanks for the news, JoongBoXiahJang. I don't like Hongki's hair this time though. I find him handsome in his pic in Wikipedia and I think it's because of the black hair.

Incheon International Airport, huh? I love the art of starting a drama so I hope the beginning scenes of this drama will be great as the beginning scenes of the Hong Sisters' other dramas, Delightful Girl Chun-hyang, Hong Gil Dong and My Girl.

Guest newlili

So, this is like a rock band ? I'm a bit disappointed though, I thought it is a pop band with singing and dancing :lol: :lol:

pooo! ( kidding )

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMg I can't wait, it looks good. At first I thought maybe this will be hard to convince serie with the plot sound so manga like. but after see the pics, it looks good. lol A.N.Jell new f4..

Archived