[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

Guest zahieyjunki

though haha I don't really admire PSH coz she's been with lots of hot male guy in mv/cf and so whatever including with JGS sharing hot kiss, but still I agree she's a great actress..

So, I don't mind if she won any awards this year from this drama...

About Taeyeon will sing OST for this drama, it's not confirmed yet coz I only heard rumors that she will singing OST..

But I doubt she will coz maybe hong sisters & GeunSuk oppa stil want her.. hehe~

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since this is an idol drama, hopefully we get Geun Suk sing for the OST too. ^^

I meant him singing in the OST album not just in the drama (I honestly don't want another doremifasolatido OST case -_-)

ahh~ can't wait for the promotional pictures and stuff.

since this is an idol drama, hopefully we get Geun Suk sing for the OST too. ^^

I meant him singing in the OST album not just in the drama (I honestly don't want another doremifasolatido OST case -_-)

ahh~ can't wait for the promotional pictures and stuff.

YAAAAAAAA yes that is what I want too >_< He recorded a new song for a Samsung CF and hopefully we'll have more songs for the OST

I'm curious about HongKi and Suki's hairstyle... O_O

Guest White Star

Thanks so much Sayroo for the thread.....the plot seem so intersting.... it kinda remind me of Mulan cross with She's the Man......both which i loveeeee....

Guest its-k-love

YAAAAAAAA yes that is what I want too >_< He recorded a new song for a Samsung CF and hopefully we'll have more songs for the OST

I'm curious about HongKi and Suki's hairstyle... O_O

oh yess that really sucked with the doremi OSt.. i mean his singing in the movie was really GOOOOOD and so heartbreaking xDD omg that movie made me cry so bad.. haha anyways, the happy life was just ok.. not that great.. probably only the part when he sang for the first time was worth the watch! tho the storyline was ok too.. anyways xD

i hope he has a nive haircut in the drama... like in the last EPs of NONSTOP4.. just loved it!

Wahh can't wait for this. I've seen PSH in kimcheed radish cubes when she had short hair.She can take the girl-disguise-as-a-boy part because it suit her.

200708091016461xj9.jpg

200708091018531mw2.jpg

She' so cute.

And of course I really like PSH bcuz she is good in acting and dancing[watch her dance clips]. Don't know if there's dancing in this movie.

For JGS I alo can't wait. Hope he got a good hairstyle wich suite an idol. I want this kind hairstyle. It will make my day :rolleyes:

jang_geun_suk-200810280920002.jpg

For HongKi i think he need to shed the orange hair please!!!! I would die ujst for him to have this kind of hairstyle again!!!!!!!

leehongki2_1224552602.jpg

Beside hairstyle i think the cast is great.UEE may fit those kind of Wonder-girls-soo-hee kind of character.

The storyline is great and i'm quite sure hong sisters can make a great script. One of their stories that i quite did'nt enjoy was hong gil dong as i hate seeing sung yu ri acting but i like kang ji hwan's. Which make it a quite nice story but i may not watch it again. Not like My Girl and Chhon Hyang which makes me watch it quite a lot of times.

Please make this drama a better one rather than yunho's one.I think this story is more interesting. Really can't waitttt. The story starts right after i finished my examination of the year!!!!!! yesss

I heard from some news that suju would have its members take roles in this drama! is that true? :huh:

Well, it has been mentioned previously that there will be 2 real idols to join the drama. Lee Hongki from FT Island was first mentioned. Then UEE from After School is next. so I guess no more SuJu for us? :(

OKAAAAY! It said on the first page that filming will start after they find the last actor to join the group so YAAAAY! there are more chances that a suju member might join ^____^ (forgive my biasness :P)

For HongKi i think he need to shed the orange hair please!!!! I would die ujst for him to have this kind of hairstyle again!!!!!!!

LOL. I honestly am not in favour of his orange hair too. Hopefully he gets rid of that for the drama :P

I loved his style when they were doing "After Love" promotions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFiL7laybDQ

^THAT! It's sooo idol-ish~ :D

anyways do you guys think this is going to be like "boy group" idol not "band group" idol?

LOL. If my question makes sense. I mean.... Do you guys think this will be more like FT Island group than SuJu, 2PM, TVXQ group kind of thing? Cuz if they're going for a "band group" idol, then we're only going to have one vocal which will pretty much be Hongki as their vocal. Unlike the "boy group" idol where we will have everyone sing their lines. Then again, Geun Suk sings soo it would be a total waste to make him not sing for an idol drama :P I'm quite interested to hear how the main girl sounds like. She's not a singer too, is she?

Guest newlili

Sayroo: Thank you so much bro! Woa........ the thread is really informative, I love it !! Good work!!!! :)

13infamyss: I think it will be a boy group idols, the PD said before that it was because Keun Suk and Shin Hye's acting, singing and dancing skills that made him wanted to cast these actors in this drama . Shin Hye is not a singer but she sang for OST of drama The Heaven Tree before, and she did release a digital single after that . So I think her singing is not bad either .

By the way, i'm just anxious about Keun Suk's hair style in this drama because it's true that his handsome face sometimes also depends on the hair style he carries; he fits better with bangs :P

2009082518_2.gif

cre: naver

This is the pic with his co-star in an interview for his new movie Itaewon Murder Case today, he said he had to lose about 7kg within a month for this drama. The drama will start shooting next month. I hope he styles his hair with bang .

Guest de Jarje

Wow, a really nice CASTS...

love all the main leads....

Park Shin Hye is real cute and love her dancing too...( i never realized she can dance b4 )

Jang....i watch him only once...he is good looking...

Hong Ki....his face reminds me of my loved most Kang In from Suju..so...yeah...will like him easily....

Guest tuchee11

gosh newlili! thanks for the pic... he cut his hair already! and wow! he lost a lot of weight... he looks chubbier in Itaewon Murder...

sayroo dongsaeng, thanks for making this thread ;)

I miss spazzing on dramas.. too bad it's limited for me lately :(

Anyways, I wonder when the filming starts... any idea? newlili sis? hehehe...

wow! next month? september is super near already! I'm excited!

Can't wait for updates! I'm liking the cast so far... hope this drama will do good since it has some tough competition... *crossing fingers*

Guest newlili

Ah! Hi Tuchee :wub:

The drama will start on October 7th, after The Swallow of the Sun, it will compete with drama Iris (star stud casts,Lee by Hun, sorry for typo) and drama Hero ( Lee jun Ki) . So it is so competitive in these Wed-thurs drama slots . We just hope You're beautiful will attract more attention of the viewers by attractive story-line and good acting !

Guest tuchee11

@ newlili - whoa! I thought it was going to compete with heading to the ground? oh well, perhaps yunho's drama was moved to another sched... JGS is goin to compete with Lee Jun Ki and Lee Byung Hun... whoa! I hope the Hong Sisters as well as the director and production staff will work hard to make this drama a hit ;)

13infamyss: I think it will be a boy group idols, the PD said before that it was because Keun Suk and Shin Hye's acting, singing and dancing skills that made him wanted to cast these actors in this drama . Shin Hye is not a singer but she sang for OST of drama The Heaven Tree before, and she did release a digital single after that . So I think her singing is not bad either .

Oh sweet. Thanks for confirming it. Now I'm quite at ease that Geun Suk will definitely have a major singing role for this drama :D This is the first time I'm seeing and heard about Shin Hye so I'm even more eager to hear how she sounds like considering her previous work!

Ah! Hi Tuchee :wub:

The drama will start on October 7th, after The Swallow of the Sun, it will compete with drama Iris (star stud casts,Lee by Hun, sorry for typo) and drama Hero ( Lee jun Ki) . So it is so competitive in these Wed-thurs drama slots . We just hope You're beautiful will attract more attention of the viewers by attractive story-line and good acting !

ohhh whaat~~ I checked Lee Jun Ki's drama soompi thread and it hasn't said anything about airing on wed and thursday but if it really is WOW~ I'm in between -_- I'm a fan of both JunKi and Geun Suk. I just wish both of them will be successful in the drama. The competition between ratings. AUGH. I'm torn between who to choose. I hope they don't do that -_-

Guest tuchee11

OMG! Finally! Some pics are out!

JGS w/ the headband reminds me of GD... Some people say he kinda looks GD, some say Hongki... And oh, PSH can pass up for a pretty boy in the 2nd pic ^_ ^

Can't wait for more updates! Thanks Mz ;)

Archived