Quantcast

[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! Keunsuk's hair really suits him! I thought he's going to stick with his curly hair... good thing he didn't. haha :D

Ohhhh man, he looks bloody HOT! *fan girling mode here* pardon me. ekeke :D

by the way, thank you very much for the pics, I'm curious about Shin Hye's voice... It's supposed to sound manly right? she looks like she's singing while playing the piano.

I saw this somewhere, It's their official band logo right? :D

314y0xi.jpg

Its-k-love - aneyong dear! kindly please don't quote images, removed the %7Boption%7D tags. you might get a warn from the moderator.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thanks u all for these beautiful pics ç_ç I'm dying to seeeee it my God *fangirling*

OCTOBEEEER where are uuuu XD I just want to see it ç________________ç Suki looks GREAT, and the other members toooo ç_ç

And probably Shin Hye does only back vocals... Suki and Hongki are the singers >_<

Guest Brigichii

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thanks u all for these beautiful pics ç_ç I'm dying to seeeee it my God *fangirling*

OCTOBEEEER where are uuuu XD I just want to see it ç________________ç Suki looks GREAT, and the other members toooo ç_ç

And probably Shin Hye does only back vocals... Suki and Hongki are the singers >_<

YES! where are you october!!!????

About a.n.jell. I think Sukki is the main vocal and hongki the drummer-singer but of course it can change.

and i think everybody will sing in the drama ^^

hongki's singing pictures from F.T.Island's performance, they're performed too...

a04d6f4a618767dc82025cb.jpg

YAY! so many pics! :D It's flooding my monitor! thank you! thank you! I can't seriously wait to watch the series now! OMG! October you're so far away. :( I'm dying here. T_T I think the fans who went there haven't able to record their performance. I think the mini concert is a part of the drama? so maybe the staff didn't allow video cameras?

anyways, OMG guys check this out! :lol:

2u54cg7.jpg

#2 most searched on NAVER... :)

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

gahh!!! OMG OUR GEUN SUK LOOOKS SO GOOD!

hahahha.

omg i feel so bad. havent been an active geun suk fan for a long time!

finally his back to small screen, and i am so giving my full support!

hahahh.

wish i could be at the mini concert.

YES! where are you october!!!????

About a.n.jell. I think Sukki is the main vocal and hongki the drummer-singer but of course it can change.

and i think everybody will sing in the drama ^^

Since Yonghwa is the lead vocalist in his group I'd love to hear him singing. So do u think all members will sing some parts? I hope so! *O*

It's so funny how people in here is reacting in the same way hahah XD I thought I was the only one but I'm glad I'm not XD

18 days to goooooo~

Guest kanako28

The pictures of the event are making me so looking forward to the drama!

I actually haven't been updated about Jang Geun Suk's news since I watched Beethoven Virus... like a year ago. Haha but I'm glad he's back! Looking good :D I quite like Hongki's style too!

OMG!!! Did I just hear my heart go thump thump thump?

the pictures were beatiful as soooo expected!!!! I seriously can't choose which one I would put on my siggie. :P

Geun Suk you totally make my heart race! I'm so so glad seeing you as the vocal of the band! LOL.

Shin Hye on keyboard looks sooo manly(?) HAHAHHA! cute cute cute.

I'm soooooooo excited for the drama. HONESTLY, why can't October just come too quickly?

I think the fans who went there haven't able to record their performance. I think the mini concert is a part of the drama? so maybe the staff didn't allow video cameras?

anyways, OMG guys check this out! :lol:

http://i38.tinypic.com/2u54cg7.jpg

Yes, it most probably is part of the drama.

I'm happy that the miniconcert is making a buzz on the internet now. I'm wishing for this drama's sucess. ^^

Since Yonghwa is the lead vocalist in his group I'd love to hear him singing. So do u think all members will sing some parts? I hope so! *O*

I think they will all showcase their vocal skills at some point :D

OMG.

Guest anyone09mar

OMG! I'm dying seeing the pics, It's much more than what I've expected. I love Sukkie's hairstyle,too. Other members are hot.

Sukkie makes me more than happy. I was really scared that he would use the long hairstyle he introduced in some pics. Recently, I only love his hair in the Just drag. The curly hair crazy me. I love it.

Also, I think Geunsuk oppa is the best choice for the vocalist. Hongki surely possesses the good voice (he is the professional singer), but in some songs, his voice is too SERIOUS. I mean sometimes the voice is excessively GRIEVOUS. I love his voice in some songs such as "I hope", or "On air OST", but I don't like his voice in "After Love" and "Bad woman". Generally, he's excellent at singing, (what's about acting?, we must wait and see) He may be the singer for the OST of this drama. So I think he can't be one of vocalists in the drama. (It's just not fair for him and others when he sings both Official OST and in the band, :D)

I like, love and wait for this drama.

Archived