[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ haha thnx newlili..

well, when is their shooting? Get feeling this drama will air at the end of year means hmmm awww too late~

hehe more pics for the shoots..

A8252441-83.jpg

Credit: Sport Chosun + Keunsukholic@pantip + popcornfor2

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zahieyjunki

^^ really? ok thnx got it!! I hope this drama can be listed in year end awards show..

ok more pics of him..

A8252441-44.jpg

A8252441-45.jpg

A8252441-46.jpg

A8252441-47.jpg

A8252441-48.jpg

A8252441-49.jpg

A8252441-50.jpg

A8252441-51.jpg

A8252441-52.jpg

A8252441-53.jpg

A8252441-54.jpg

A8252441-55.jpg

A8252441-56.jpg

A8252441-57.jpg

Credit : dongA.com+Keunsukholic@pantip + popcornfor2

sorry not much pic for other cast I only got his one only..

Guest newlili

I got 1 pic of Jeong Yong Hwa ( the 4th member of A.N.JELLS), he is the guy wearing the blue shirt, this is his real life boyband CN Blue . He's handsome right ?

20090814_cnblue_6.jpg

soompi music thread

Guest hongkified

omgee i'm so freaking excited for this drama ! i cant wait for october. i'm not a big fan of the PSH but hot damn she really look like a kkotminam..hahaha..kinda like the 'amber' situation.

oh gosh..its been a while since i am exited over a drama (last being BOF) XDDDDD

Guest sayroo

Just want to make sure that those shots are for the drama, right? haha. :lol:

Keunsuk has the 'devil' look with this hairstyle. Urgh... So this will probably be a rock band, huh? Boo!

How bored will I be? haha..

A.N.JEELS 1st.mini Album

트랙

1.A.N.JEELS

2카리스마(태경 solo)

3.부드러워(신우 solo)

4.백만탄왕자(제르미 solo)

5.바라

6.시작할래요

7.번개

credit: cafe daum

Looks like that one is like the album of the band in the drama.. I can only get numbers 2 and 6, which is Charisma and Let's Start. :)

^HAHHA yea charisma. LOL

OMG! what did I miss. the thread suddenly grew 2 pages :o

well well well finally new BTS phots of them. WAAAH~ Geuk Suk looks freakiiin good in curly hair, I JUST HAD TO ADMIT THAT :blush:

and Hongki going grey blonde for the drama? hmmmmmff~~~~ awesome.

omg this is making me even more anticipate the drama and awesome Mini album

Okay here is my "own" translation.

"own" meaning fail LMAO

2. Charisma (TaeKyung Solo) <OMGOMG! THIS IS GEUN SUK SOLO♥>

3. <It's> Soft (Shin Uh(?) Solo) <UUUHH WHO'S THAT? LOL>

4. Prince Charming <Jeremy Solo) <WHO'S THAT AGAIN? LMAO>

5. .바라 on the google translation said its Hope but I'm not sure. LOL. I even asked my friend she said she doesn't know. LOL.

6. Let's Start (like sayroo said)

7. Lightning

and ooohhhh Jeong Yong Hwa is the last member........ okaaay~

Keunsuk has the 'devil' look with this hairstyle. Urgh... So this will probably be a rock band, huh? Boo!

A.N. JELL is the name of the idol band in the drama

and "band" idol???; AUUUUGH. I knew it. Oh well we still get to see them all sing :D

Guest firelights

They probably had JGS's hair curly since the other straight cut would make him look too similar to Hongki. They look soooo alike to one another, I'm having a kick seeing their pics together!

and PSH is looking physically perfect for her part. can't wait!

Guest tuchee11

zahieyjunki, those pics you posted are not from the drama's photoshoot but for JGS's media interview ^_^

Thank you guys for sharing more infos regarding the drama... Even the mini album tracks were named already! It feels like we're waiting for another boy group to debut in October :lol:

this drama does seem really interesting! it honestly seems like a fanfic type of story to me for some reason, and i loove it!

can't wait! and jgs is ROCKING his hair. psh definitely pulls off being a guy, she reminds me so much of yeh! but i've never seen her acting before so i looking forward to this!

Guest newlili

2. Charisma (TaeKyung Solo) <OMGOMG! THIS IS GEUN SUK SOLO♥>

3. <It's> Soft (Shin Uh(?) Solo) <UUUHH WHO'S THAT? LOL>

4. Prince Charming <Jeremy Solo) <WHO'S THAT AGAIN? LMAO>=====>]Jeremy is Hongki [ :lol:

5. .바라 on the google translation said its Hope but I'm not sure. LOL. I even asked my friend she said she doesn't know. LOL.

6. Let's Start (like sayroo said)

7. Lightning

4. Prince Charming <Jeremy Solo) <WHO'S THAT AGAIN? LMAO>=====>]Jeremy is Hongki [ :lol:

whaaat Jeremy is Hongki? So his name in the drama is Jeremy? LOL

Thanks newlili. Now I wonder which of the two is the "Shin Uh" guy. But I think it's most likely Shin Hye.

Guest Sunlight_zero36

I personally don't find Jang Geun Suk's long hair to be attractive AT ALL. I would much prefer him with short hair ishh like in Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do.

someone care to translate? :)

A.N.JEELS DVD 가

발매 되었습니다

0.A.N.JEELS

1.키스앓이

2.천둥

3.키스하는법을몰라서

4.키스하지마요

5.마중 후 키스

6.보내주기

7.너올때까지

태경 - solo special 사랑해도될까요

신우 - solo special 기타연주

제르미 - solo special 리쌍 - 발레 리노

8.사랑이야

9.키스보다가까운사람

10.첫키스

11.천사와 나무꾼

12.한키스만

13.Rock JELLS

14.집착

15.남자의 첫키스 무덤까지간다

16.미우나고우나

17.남의속도모르고

18.바래

19.키스합니다

special 게스트 - FTIsland

가격 29700원 입니다

배송비는 무료이며

무료 브로마이드가 발송되며

앨범속에 엽서가

들어있습니다 ^^

credits: cafe daum A.N JEELS

Guest sang_woo_always

AHHHHH! new pictures!!!! omg, PSH looks soo gorgeous! she totally was meant for this role! i'm so happy! JGS and HONGKI looks soo HOT! thanks!

Guest White Star

WHOA>>>>> I can't wait for the series........PSH fits the role well....she looks tall compare to all the tall guys....The only dead giveaway that she's a girl is her cute dimples when she smile.....<3

i just hope.....Crossing my fingers.....hope that the warbrobe would get better....i think the stylist took the term "Idol group" WAYY too literal.

Guest zahieyjunki

zahieyjunki, those pics you posted are not from the drama's photoshoot but for JGS's media interview ^_^

really? I took it this drama thread on thai fansites.. haha lmao~ maybe the poster were mistaken with it..

thnx for correct it..

Archived