[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

^

^hmmmm. That's what I thought too. guess they did quite changes to the story

HOWEVER trying to be nice because you feel sorry for him is a NO NO. He is too much of a bad guy for that

BESTIZ/JANGEUNSUKDCGAL.

Thanks dksldidksldi once again for the character analysis. OMG! Tae Kyung seems like a very complicated man. a music genuis one but man, he does have alot of illness O.O and whaaaaaaat~ he's a bad guy? heh~ maybe the emo-ness in the poster should have hinted us that. hahaha~ omg~ another thing that will make you excited to see the drama

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

character analysis

Hwang Tae Kyung // Jang Geun Suk: Has clean phobia, sleep walking disorder, suffers from various kinds of allergies.

He suffers from constant gastritis from stress, is clean-phobic, suffers from night blindness, and even suffers from insomnia (can't sleep);however, when he does sleep he sleep walks... To add to all this, he also suffers from various kinds of allergies, and therefore, if someone

tries to do something evil(antis), they can just give him a plate of food to eat and this can kill him in seconds.

BESTIZ/JANGEUNSUKDCGAL.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hehehe ... It will be a fun drama!!

Thanks for info. dksldidksldi

It looks like Beethoven Virus part 2, where the young genius conductor Kang Geun Woo turns out to be a Kpop idol, and his father is Kang Mae :D :D

Guest dksldidksldi

Jang Geun Suk character and summary of the drama sound so japanese manga/animation

but really looking foward to it.....

ahaha even korean ppl that are hearing are saying its justlike those fanmade teen internet novels.

Guest rain_drops

character analysis

sounds very similar to the typical korean internet fanfics. lol.

Hwang Tae Kyung // Jang Geun Suk: Has clean phobia, sleep walking disorder, suffers from various kinds of allergies.

Although from the outside Hwang Tae Kyung seems to have the perfect image of the typical hot idol, in reality there are

weak flaws everywhere.

He suffers from constant gastritis from stress, is clean-phobic, suffers from night blindness, and even suffers from insomnia (can't sleep);however, when he does sleep he sleep walks... To add to all this, he also suffers from various kinds of allergies, and therefore, if someone

tries to do something evil(antis), they can just give him a plate of food to eat and this can kill him in seconds.

BESTIZ/JANGEUNSUKDCGAL.

some good news to look forward to,,,, the filming director that was in charge of the drama Iljimae is the filming director for this drama.

omg he has the same "disorders" as i do! O_O

i have gastritis from stress, mysophobia, insomniac, sleep walking every now and then,

and allergies to a whole grip of things -__-;; INTERESTING...

can't wait for this drama to air! ^O^

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD XDDDDDDDD Suki's character is GREAT hahah love EVERYTHING

Man, I really can't wait! Hope we'll have some news about the concert, like short clips ç_ç

I'm the only one who's dying to see it?? XD octobeeeer

New Drama “You Are Handsome” To Hold Mini-Concert

20090913anjell572.jpg

The new SBS drama “You Are Handsome” is planning on holding a mini-concert before its official unveiling. The star-studded cast consisting of Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, Jung Yong Ha and FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki are planning to unite as a project group under the name of Angel to give a special performance on September 20th.

In this drama, there is a scene in which the band Angel performs at a concert. So, by inviting netizens to be the guests at this special event, the production staff is hoping to create a sense of realism.

Angel’s mini-concert will be held at the AX Hall in Seoul with special guests FT Island, Might Mouth and 4Minute.

Ticket requests are currently being taken through the “You Are Handsome” website and will be accepted until the 16th. About 300 guests will be chosen for this exclusive event.

The first episode of “You Are Handsome” will air on the 7th.

credit: allkpop

Guest anyone09mar

Woa! those tings from fans! Very good, I hope I'm in korea....but the reality is never like what I hope :)

But, why they use that pic of Sukki. I don't think that it reflects all of Sukki's charisma (due to the hair style, I love his hair style is the way it is in my avatar (look at it, my avatar, please, It's perfect, right?)

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I love the interesting character analysis of JGS, I wonder how PSH will fall for him or he will fall for her.

I can't waiit to see A.N.Jell. lol it felt like a real group is debuting!

But, why they use that pic of Sukki. I don't think that it reflects all of Sukki's charisma (due to the hair style, I love his hair style is the way it is in my avatar (look at it, my avatar, please, It's perfect, right?)

Ehh >_< I actually LOVE those pics of him ç_ç Love is clothes kekeke *O* So those are new pics of ANJELLS? I want! XD

Awww I missed the spoiler too. I love spoilers.

I can't wait for the drama. I hope the acting is good all around and the story not too cliche even though the storyline gives me a manga vibe.

Guest White Star

his character description is really interesting.... i know at lot of people would say the plot is not original....or it's cliche... but I DON"T CARE..... I can't get enough of it...... sure i might know how it would end.... but i'll sure as hell enjoy every minute watching it.

Jang Geun-seok gets into character for You're Beautiful

September 13th, 2009 // by javabeans

In the new Hong sisters trendy drama You’re Beautiful [미남이시네요], Jang Geun-seok (Beethoven Virus) shows a bright, charming personality as the team leader of a budding idol group of aspiring teen pop stars. (The drama’s title is also a play on the name of the character played by Park Shin-hye, and can also be read as “You’re Mi-nam.”)

The drama held its first poster and promo shoot on the 11th, and featured Jang’s co-stars Park Shin-hye, Kim In-kwon, UEE, Bae Geu-rin, Lee Hong-ki, Jung Yong-hwa, and Choi Su-eun.

As we know, Jang Geun-seok has an interest in music as well as acting and has put out multiple digital singles, which is why it comes as no surprise that he says, “This is a drama I really wanted to do. I received the synopsis earlier this year and have been immersed in this project since then. I rehearsed with musical instruments a lot, and read the script and analyzed the character seriously.”

This is also his first time being the eldest of the cast: “In my other dramas, I was always the youngest, but this time I’m the big brother so I feel a strong sense of responsibility. However, Jung Jin-young sunbae of Itaewon Murder Case told me, ‘When dealing with junior actors, don’t treat them as juniors but as colleagues.’”

This is Jang Geun-seok’s second time working with the Hong sisters writing team; he played the cool-headed prince in last year’s fusion comedy sageuk Hong Gil Dong. You’re Beautiful will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays on SBS, following Swallow the Sun. Its first broadcast airs on October 7.

Via Joy News

credit: dramabeans

Archived