[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kisaky1430291803

I love so much this drama. I love A.N.Jell, with this drama i am, come back teenager xD. I'm magic life

• 5 months later...

True story:  I started this drama THREE times and would abandon it in episode one.  I just couldn't "buy" the innocent nun, then I wasn't lured by the flower boys and the last time, I couldn't BELIEVE they accepted the new member after singing "Ave Maria" with an obvious female voice.  And this has happened to me before with Hong dramas - there's something sooo unbelievable or aggravating right in the first episode that I stop  (My GF is a Gumiho, Greatest Love)

I finally "got the jokes" in Greatest Love and decided to give My GF.. a try, and enjoyed it, finally.  So, I decided to give You Are Beautiful a longer try, more than one episode for sure.  That was it!  I was hooked to my surprise.

The OST was a big draw, I still listen to it almost daily.  But what grabbed me and made me stick til the end to see what would happen was NOT the romance and who stayed with whom.  It was his MOM and her unbelievable-ness.  Won't spoil it (there ARE still people who, like me, don't know what they're missing by not watching this) but it still makes my eyes pop out and my jaw drop!

• 1 month later...
Guest lorita leemei lu

AWWWWWWWWWWW I really missed this drama and of course the casts keke [-O<

Im gonna rewatch it again ;) Although she ends up with other guy , I can hope she ends up with Jeremy or Yong hwa :P

lol sorry Idk their drama names already

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[iNFO] Tomorrow(October 7) will be the 4th Anniversary of the drama "You're Beautiful" it's also the 4th Anniversary    
1st drama that make me know Park shin hye and Love her I love this drama , I love everything :Pig Rabbit , Stars , I will promise you , What should I do , Go Minam ,Tae Kyung , Shin woo and Jeremy .............ETC 
seriously I can't tire or  bored of this drama.
Happy Birthday You Are Beautiful , Happy Birthday  to such Beautiful drama , Happy AnJell the Best Kpop Group for me .

Cr: to the owner 

Re-posting this here too from the Shin Hye thread

Arirang Star Ranking reveals the "Top 5 Best Drama Couples Fans Want to See Again"(chosen by 3,753 of Arirang Showbiz Korea viewers through 
 on their Facebook) class="date-header" style="margin: 0.5em 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 17px; font-family: Georgia, Utopia, 'Palatino Linotype', Palatino, serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); position: relative; text-transform: uppercase; min-height: 0px; background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"OCTOBER 17, 2013

1. Park Shin Hye & Jang Geunsuk (25%)2. Minho & Sulli (16%)3. Ku Hye Sun & Lee Minho (13%)4. Suzy & Kim Soohyun (12%)5. Ha Ji Won & Hyun Bin (11%)
Source credit: ARIRANG KPOP

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest psh93

I really like this drama so much! I've watched them everyday after I came home from work. Although there are still some storylines that are missing and expectations. Like go mi-nam should have had talk to his brother about their mother or even just a casual talk. Coz I haven't seen them talk or met to each other until the end though there are brother and sister. Also Yoo He Yi should able to say sorry to go mi-nam and understand her situation. Additional around 10-15 minutes before the ending. Kang Shin Woo talked to Hwang Tae Kyung and it was like a little fight about go mi-nams leaving the country they should clear everything out. And in the final part the whole band should sing together in the stage like the first part of episode 1 and then suddenly after they finish singing the song Hwang Tae Kyung will do his part looking for go mi-nam.
AND the whole team including president ahn should also discover that go mi-nam is a girl, of course he can able hide and accept this secret because president ahn is a good person and they are almost like a family. 
STILL IT WAS A GREAT AND GREAT DRAMA! I really like park shin hye!!!

• 3 months later...
Guest andrewfl

Hi everyone!
What a brilliantly beautiful instrumental song played in each series in dramatic moments?
The track has a very fascinating sound. Beautiful melody on the guitar.
I rummaged for her already in his half of the Internet in Russia
Guys, maybe you know?
Example: 12 series of 53-minute
Much more thanks to anyone who tells who performer.
If this is not an official track, then there is in the nature of the cut and processed version?

PS and sorry for my english(

Archived