[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

Guest ember880222

Miss Shin Hye and Geun Suk.... After this drama, they less meet up together. Geun Suk was very busy for his tour promo and his new album in Japan and all over the world with his fans meeting. Shin Hye was busy for her new drama which in Taiwan and Korea also.

Geun Suk become different from last time, he seem not so friendly anymore. And now become so far away from Shin Hye already... Although i hope they are real couple but i think now is impossible thing already.

Never mind, Shin Hye can also together with Sang Wook Oppa. I know he can take good care for her also. Since we can feel Sang Wook Oppa got feeling with Shin Hye. Hope they have good news in the future.

Shin Hye Fighting!!

%25E8%259D%2593%25E8%259D%2593%25E6%25BF%25B0%25E6%258E%2598%25E8%25A4%2590%25EF%259E%25AA.jpg

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest joshiphe

I am so late in watching this drama. I finished it in 3days. The fastest time for me to finish a drama, thats how gooood youre beautiful is haha. The music is excellent, everyone played their role so well and I extremely love the light heartness feel of the drama. The drama does have its sad moments but all of them is good. Every episode ending makes me want to immediatrly watch the next even though it is aleady 3am etc hahaha so lucky I am watching during holiday or else I might fail my studies lol. I am definitely going to buy the pigrabbit and dvd - yipee :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TeeTop

I just spent the past two days watching this drama.

I pretty much love it. Super glad that [it looks like] Mi Nyu and Taekyung got back together...*sniffle*

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bitzes

haven't been for such a long time.. im having a Hearstring withdrawal so i was YT-ing PSH and YH .. and itz been weeks since i've started watching YAB BTS again .. hahaha! i miss ANJELL!! .. i was also watching PSH and JGS's mini concert promotions in japan and taiwan .. and wow, i must say that PSH dancing single ladies is amazing! i never really get tired watching her dance .. like i've watched her Satisfaction dance for the nth time.. hahaha.. and also JGS's fanmeeting when PSH and YH attended it and they sung Promise! :w00t: pity HK couldn't go even if he wanted to .. it's hard to seem them together all at once. . -_-

im also glad that You're Beautfiul OST's are still up on Gaon Chart .. they're also on top 10 Gaon chart this august ..hand in hand w/ Heartstring OSTs.. daebak! it's been almost two years but it's still up and about!

im happy that PSH and YH got to work together again .. :D their chemistry is superb! :w00t:

i wanted to watch my D-cut DVD but what a pity i couldn't watch it cuz i had to leave it at home when i went here in UK .. too much luggage and itz heavy.. *sigh* i could've watched the deleted and BTS scenes from the d-cut w/c i've uploaded on my YT but my two YT accounts were suspended ..however i saw someone uploaded it in their channel, so im glad i could still watch it.. hehehe..

it's been almost 2 yrs and they are still selling YAB goodies!! soo wanna buy this but does anybody know how?

and im happy that ANJELL's friendship is still going strong despite their busy sched .. like PSH attended FT Island's concert in taiwan, supporting HK .. HK in turn visited Heartstring set supporting YH and fulfilling his promise to PSH .. hehe.. JGS, so busy as ever but managed to hangout w/ HK whenever time's permitting .. :D and i was estatic that PSH and JGS got to work together again and again with their brand new clothes endorsement.. how many times have they worked? like many times.. lol two diff. CF endorsements and now this! .. :D

just one wish though.. ANJELL concert!!!! still waiting in vain .. hahahahaha

edit:

『美男<イケメン>ですね』公式写真集 (YAB official photobook w/ 85 never-seen-before BTS photos) Rel: 8/22/2011

zfqqq.jpg

cr:anjellove

it's been almost 2 yrs and they are still selling YAB goodies!! soo wanna buy this but does anybody know how?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest lilytakeshi

Did anyone knows the location of the scene where ANJELL was looking for Mi Nam in the beginning of the last ep/Ep 16? The one where they start to search for her after they seen Mi Nam uploaded video. Is it MyeongDong area? Really appreciate guys if someone could tell me especially Koreans. I really want to go there on my Seoul trip, the place seems cool!

Some of YAB cast reunite

You’re Beautiful” cast show off their deep friendship after the drama has been wrapped up.

October 7 in the afternoon, Park Shin Hye updated her twitter by tweeting “Tae Kyung hyung nim, did you see this? Today we are going to celebrate A.N.JELL 2nd Anniversary. It will be good if hyung nim can come join us! It’s really a pity.” She attached a photo to her tweet.

In the photo, Park Shin Hye shoulder to shoulder takes photo with her closest colleagues entertainers CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa and FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki. Lee Hong Ki posed with deep gaze and V-sign staring at the camera whereas Jung Yong Hwa posed with sincere expression.

The special thing is SBS drama “You’re Beautiful” casted by them was wrapped up two years ago, but they are still having unwavering friendship and this caught people's attention.

Those netizens who saw this photo, commented “Jang Geun Suk~ please come back”, “Tae Kyung hyung nim is not here”, “Mi Nam gang reunite! Feels good to meet again right?”

• 1 month later...

Hi.. I'm selling the following items of Prince Jang in Singapore

1) Jang Keun Suk Seoul FM DVD "Nan" (Limited Edition - only 1000copies are launch) - Brand New Condition 1322969689861-1-1.jpg

2) You are Beautiful Director Cut - DVD which includes – 10 dvds, photobook, poster, calendar, Million angels fanclub membership card + ONE YB item

Those Interested can pm me.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blissful14

Hi guys

I'm Selling You're Beautiful for you guys to watch again and again for memories~

the DVD Full Drama Set 8 DVDS (16 episodes) eng sub

subtitles: ENGLISH / simplified & traditional chinese

audio: korean / mandarin

pls PM me

• 3 weeks later...
Guest crizzy1991

please hear me out!

i hope this would reach to the makers of You're Beautiful...

PLEASE make season 2 i really love your kdrama >_<

Guest 5hinee_G1rl

I adore this drama. Even though it's very typical, you can start to enjoy the characters' personality and the atmosphere in the scenes. I love this drama. Everyone is so amazing like hongki and uee. They can act and they do things I'd never expect from them. Uee was a good bad girl if you know what I mean.

Park shin hye is also pretty cute. Who am I kidding? She is amazingly cute. I adore her and now she is one of my favorite actresses and I mean it. After watching so many other dramas I like her and a few the best.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aznlilchika

I don't know why but the korean endings are just not enough for me

I WANT MORE!!! lols

but i liked everything in between=D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest lemonsorbet

just started watching this drama... i know, only 2 years too late!!! :sweatingbullets:

i've been catching streaming sites, but are there any available torrents/ d/l links for this drama? if not sorry!

:wub:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest changsarang

This is the first drama I've watched in years (life's been really busy). Hesitated to watch it due to the low ratings, but I loved the other Hong sisters series, so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm so happy I did!!! No one's probably going to read this, since it's been so long since the drama aired, but here are my thoughts.

I love the chemistry between all of the actors, and they played their characters perfectly. It's got the perfect combination of cutesy scenes and emotional scenes that are not too over the top. 

Park Shin Hye was great as Mi Nam/Mi Nyu. She portrayed the sweet, hopeful, dedicated boy/girl role perfectly. She's also very cute and pretty. Jang Geun Suk was very charming as the seemingly harsh, but loving and caring Tae Kyung. I loved the Tae Kyung/Mi Nam relationship from the start. Oddly, I didn't feel sorry for Shin Woo. He put himself in a hurtful situation. He sensed from the very beginning that Mi Nam was attracted to, or at least intrigued, by Tae Kyung. Usually in these kind of dramas, I feel bad for the "good" guy, but not him. I just always had a  "he's asking for it" kind of feeling with him, so it was hard to feel sympathy. I know the DC has more Jeremy scenes, so I can't really comment on that relationship, but I love his personality. He Yi was a perfect two-faced princess. It was kind of eerie watching her change from charming and sweet to vindictive. I actually felt for her a little when she was at the airport headed to Bali, but that quickly went away with her playing with the real Mi Nam. Overall, I

Does anyone have links to BTS and NGs for the series? All that's on the first post is links to the OST and the actual episodes. I'd love to see if the chemistry carried on off-screen. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zamae_07

:) ..so cute..loved it since I watched it weeks ago..been very busy with my stuffs...

I want to thank my chinggu for lending her CD og this kdrama...

now Im addicted to it...LOL..

love ANJELL.... :)

• 1 month later...

boy..can't believe its been almost 3 years since YAB aired, feels like yesterday i waiting up all night trying to catch any new stills and watch the drama live (which made me late for my classes each time :D)

Guest ChaserxOfxDreams

This drama made me have such a big reaction!I'd get sad, mad and happy XDI was so Shin Woo biased lol X3I wanted Jeremy to be my best friend X3

Archived