[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

First time here.... there's a lot to discover, but so far i'm loving it!!! YAB is my top drama ever, it's just perfect!!!! and jgs, i fall for him because of  hwan te kyung... and keep loving him in all his works and projects. the guy is freaking amazing (smile, voice, singing, acting, eyes...). another thing is the ost, one of the best !!!

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fayrouz

hi everyone of drama youre beautifull

we all know that this drama is one of the best world know drama like secret garden,

i am also a korean drama crazy or addicted,

but i am an non asian girl and wish to have asian drama

also here in belgium europe

i wish to love drama and share it with everyone but in belgium the dramas

that are on is nothing compared to korean dramas!

so if you also want to share your love drama with everyone please sign the petition,

with your name and country even if you are from korea , so we can overcome bariers

for the love of wonderfull dramas

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/357312-tv-korean-drama-for-foreigners-and-asian/page__p__16885924#entry16885924

thank you , merci, dank u! khamshamida

Guest Cherry-Go-Gyaru

I liked it! Here is my review

http://6ixti.com/post/3270809907/youre-beautiful

My favorite part was when she finally appeared as the REAL Go Mi Nam!! Just at that one part she made such a convincing guy~!!!!

I wrote letters to the cast in my review! :)

Just wondering if there is anyone out there that would like to buy my Director's Cut of "You're Beautiful". I decided not to keep my copy now. If you're serious, please PM me and make a offer. (I won't be selling it anywhere near the amount that I paid for it.) Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Bria-So glad I scrolled up this page because I was going to ask the same question.

I just finished watching YB for the 3rd time, and I am obcessed with this version. I feel like I have heard it before (no, not from the other two times I watched it) but not sure where. I gave up on You Tube and web searches useing every possible combo of words to find it.

If anyone has info then thanks in advance.

Guest karrenstar

"You're Beautiful" gets 'Best Foreign Soap Opera Award'

ca6s.jpg

On the 18th of February 2011, the 500th of You’re Beautiful, news of He’s Beautiful

bagging the Best Foreign Soap Opera Award at the 2011 USTv Awards came out.

He's Beautiful, which has been aired on ABS-CBN, one of the Philippines’ largest and leading networks, was declared the Best Foreign Soap Opera during the

7th USTv Awards held at the UST Plaza Mayor on February 17, 2011.

Credit and Full Article here: Click Here

Guest karrenstar

[NEWS] "Minam" Jung Yonghwa, Park Shin Hye may be costars again?

Credit: http://www.shinhye.org/2011/02/news-minam-jung-yonghwa-park-shin-hye.html

I did not translate any part of this article. So credit goes to this site.

1158.jpg

CNBlue’s Jung Yonghwa (23 years old) and actress Park Shin Hye (22 years old) are invited to cast in MBC’s drama “Festival 페스티벌”(temporary title) which is scheduled to broadcast in June 2011.

The two friends are offered the lead male and female roles respectively. "Festival" centers an art university and the male lead is part of a music band .

Jung Yonghwa’s agency FNC Music’s representative said “It is true that we have received such an offer. But it is still under review because we are worried that Yonghwa might not be free as CNBlue is scheduled to comeback the 4th week of March.We're still deciding.”

On the other hand, Park Shin Hye’s agency AVA Entertainment published a statement regarding the drama offer “The role is the drama is very appealing as it displays a lot of youth vibe. The script is very funny. Right now we’re still reviewing it.” Park Shin Hye recently starred in a comedy “Cyrano Agency” (2010) and will be continuing her studies at Joongang University in the upcoming semester.

The two of them had previously worked together on SBS “You’re Beautiful” (2009) as band members of ANJell and received much love from viewers. In the drama, Park Shin Hye’s role “Go Minam” and Jang Keun Suk’s role “Hwang Tae Kyung” eventually becomes a couple, leaving jung Yonghwa’s role "Kang Shinwoo" bitter. Jung Yonghwa’s role is also praised by viewers who gave him the nickname “Milky Boy”.

“Festival” will be directed by Pro Min-soo PD, who is well known for his works such as “Full House” (2004), “Which Star Are You From” (2006), “Coffee House” (2010), “Which Star Are You From”… etc.

Do you think they will be costars again?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest karrenstar

YB OST Ranks High on Gaon Music Chart

March 7 2011

Source: http://www.shinhye.org/2011/03/yb-ost-get-high-ranks-on-gaon-music.html

Gaon2PSHIFC.jpg

500 ++ days since the debut of You're Beautiful, the drama's Original Soundtrack still takes up top spots on the Gaon Music Chart.

Similar to Billboard Charts, Gaon is a weekly and monthly music chart that tracks down the best-selling physical albums in Korea, created by Korea Music Content Industry Association.

For the February 20-26 week, You're Beautiful (미 남이시네요) OST 1 and 2 have taken top spots on both the All Music (종합) and Domestic (국내) categories.

For All Music, ranking the best selling albums in Korea, YB OST part 1 (which includes Park Shin Hye's "Lovely Day") takes 3rd spot as a new entry, while YB OST part 2 takes 7th place, three spots up from 10th place of the previous week.

500 ++ days since the debut of You're Beautiful, the drama's Original Soundtrack still takes up top spots on the Gaon Music Chart.

Similar to Billboard Charts, Gaon is a weekly and monthly music chart that tracks down the best-selling physical albums in Korea, created by Korea Music Content Industry Association.

For the February 20-26 week, You're Beautiful (미 남이시네요) OST 1 and 2 have taken top spots on both the All Music (종합) and Domestic (국내) categories.

For All Music, ranking the best selling albums in Korea, YB OST part 1 (which includes Park Shin Hye's "Lovely Day") takes 3rd spot as a new entry, while YB OST part 2 takes 7th place, three spots up from 10th place of the previous week.

Guest karrenstar

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye & Jung Yong Hwa confirmed to be costars again

http://www.shinhye.org/2011/03/news-park-shin-hye-jung-yong-hwa.html?showComment=1299647715881#c5212305552156939093

201103090842775557_1.jpg

It's confirmed!!! Actress Park Shin Hye and CNBlue's Jung Yonghwa will be costars again in MBC's summer drama "Festival"!

The drama will be taking place at an arts college which focuses on dancing, singing, acting, and literature, and is classified as a ‘mellow campus drama’, detailing the lives of college students.

Park Shin Hye will be playing the role of ‘Lee Kyu Won’, a bright and outgoing student who was born into a prestigious family, and is majoring in traditional Korean instruments, especially the gayageum*(see photo below) Her beauty and cuteness will capture the hearts of many.

Jung Yonghwa will be playing the role of the cold, yet handsome band vocalist named ‘Lee Shin’, who’s known to carry a strong passion for music.

The duo starred in SBS's hit drama "You're Beautiful" (2009) together but they did not end up being a couple in the drama. In "Festival", they will play a sweet, young couple who strive towards their dreams in music.

“Festival” is already gaining much anticipation from the drama industry because of PD Pyo Min Soo’s involvement. Pyo is most famous for his work with “Full House” and “The World They Live In.”

The much anticipated drama will air its pilot episode on June 22 2011.

Credit: TV Daily & Allkpop & Park Shin Hye International Fanclub

Are you psyched? ;)

* This is the gayageum

320px-Kayagumplayer2.jpg

oh wow,the YaB OST is still popular..i hope someday ANJells could reunite in a show or a concert..that would be awesome ..and i'm really happy that yonghwa and shin hye will work together again in a drama while keun suk and hong ki are also doing sooooo great on their respective careers.rock on ANJells :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see A.N.jell together again someday! i still miss them very much!

Been rewatching it for the 2nd time and still fall head over heels over Hwang Tae Kyung! :DD

seriously hope singapore will air this drama in mediacorp!!!

favourite drama till now (: can rewatch for many many times :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest karrenstar

You're Beautiful, soon-to-be theatrical blockbuster in Japan

s_0_VcContents_9-0_VcContentsImage_1.jpg

Source & Translation: Park Shin Hye International Fanclub

It has been nearly 600 days since the first broadcast of Hallyu drama "You're Beautiful" (2009), but its popularity is far from dying down.

The drama, which has claimed honorable titles such as "The Most Popular Korean Drama Of All Time" and "The Top-selling Hallyu Drama" in the Japanese market, is going onto Japan's big screen this spring!

◆上映期間: 2011年5月6日(金)~5月19日(木)

◆上映劇場: ワーナー・マイカル・シネマズ ※一部震災により、休業中の劇場がございます。

◆鑑賞料金: 「美男<イケメン>ですね」・・・・・・・・劇場通常料金

※各作品の上映日、上映時間が異なりますので、劇場までお問い合わせください。

◆チケット販売: 5月6日鑑賞分・・・・・・・・・ 4月27日 21:00~

5月7日~13日鑑賞分・・・・5月4日 21:00~

5月14日~19日鑑賞分・・・5月11日 21:00~

※一部、劇場窓口の販売が異なる劇場がございます。詳細は各劇場へお問い合わせください。

◆ Screening period: May 6 - May 19 2011

◆ Cinemas: All Warner Mycal Cinemas

(except those that are affected by the earthquake)

◆ Price: ¥1800 (adults), ¥1500 (students)

◆ Showtimes: 21:00 on all screening days

As for the content, no information is available for the time being, but how exciting it is! It is a must-watch for all Japanese fans!

Guest Netsu-Ai

Hi guys, new here because sad to say, i only managed to catch on this drama only recently. Any idea if the links for the episodes provided on the first post are those from the Director's Cut DVD? meaning do they include the deleted scenes? I have been searching quite hard for the DC one, cause its not sold at the stores near my place. Might consider getting it from yesasia.com, but i already bought the show itself + the making, and to spend another 100+ to get the extended scenes plus interviews, mm not really sure if its worth it. =\

Anyway, Park Shin Hye rocks! =)

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone remeber that little Taekyung app Heymi had on her phone? Whenever she poked it it'd make a little squeaky noise and it was the pog character of taekyung. Does anyone know where i can get it? Is it an iphone app? android app? or is it an Anycall  only type thing? I really, really want one! haha!

p.s I was re-watching the BTS of it, and PSH and JKS are the cutest things ever together! how can they not like each other or like date for a little bit? maybe they're just friends, but i mean really? really guys? Don't tell me you were just kidding around because that was total flirting going on! .....sorry... I just think their cute together..heh heh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You're Beautiful OSTs Rank in Gaon's Half Year Album Sales

6046047.jpg

#13 & #14, that's just amazing!!

and, i finished rewatching You're Beautiful for the umpteenth time. it never gets old. i love the chemistry between the cast! Shin Hye & Geun Suk are still my favorite pairing phew.gif this drama is just perfect for me. it makes me cry, it makes me laugh, it's cute, there's some drama.... there's a bit of everything laugh.gif i love the behind the scenes too. if anyone knows where i can watch more with or without eng subs, it'd be very much appreciated! 

Archived