[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest joeydragonlady

Finally another Drama with Jang Geun Suk.

I love the casting and I had doubts at

first about the girl (playing cross-dresser)

but she looked FAB.

Jang Geun Suk loves doing projects

involving music maybe this is

his dream project after

turning down BOF.

So, this is like a rock band ? I'm a bit disappointed though, I thought it is a pop band with singing and dancing :lol: :lol:

pooo! ( kidding )

AWWWW. meee too. I was kinda hoping pop band since uhhh~ that's what really is the "it" in Korea but ohhh wells as long as Geun Suk gets to sing, it doesn't matter to me now what kind of band they`ll form :P

awesome!!!!! Geun Suk you emo person! :lol:

I feel like seeing Julius Caesar-era with his hair. LMAO

October 7 feels sooo close.

Thanks for all the updates, everyone~

First post is now updated. hehe. And OFFICIAL WEBSITE is now added.

And a new header image under the title is also placed. keke. :)

I can't wait for the drama. hehe. But i'm quite disappointed that the genre will be rock. Ugh. Might as well give me a lullaby. haha. :lol:

btw, am I correct that the first man in the image on the first post is, Yonghwa? keke.

Not really sure if it's the Japanese artist.

Sayroo: The same here with you bro LOL , I think maybe since 2 of members are lead vocals from Korean rock bands ( Hongki and Yuong Hwa) so it'll take more time for the production team to train all of them to dance , hence they're taking easy way out : all of the members form a rock band, and all sing B)

btw, Yong hwa is korean who is a lead vocal of a rock band debuting in Japan, but most of the time he sings in English . I wonder if he is actually from America ?

sayroo: thank U for all ur updates. The first page looks GREAT *_____*

For the rock thingie: it's not that bad isn't it. FT Island is quite rock but they make great ballads *OOOO* And probably since it's an idol drama we'll have also pop songs. No official news about the OST? Will Taeyeon sing for it?

13infamyss: Emo-Suki is HOTTIE!! XD I loved his emo side in Hong Gil Dong! Chang hui was so cool ç______ç

27 days to gooooooo~

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I am excited for this. I don't remember seeing a girl disguise as a boy in a korean serie.

Lol you think this drama will make It Start with A kiss try harder/

Guest dksldidksldi

4ccdd2882bf296787bff2ea5a53a6d421252666272_full.jpg

930934e90812f456be3a18465660e26c1252666606_full.jpg

7bc17eb1eeef0e76cae405c1790c657e1252666609_full.jpg

d206e71f406492cea7d7441886ec48b61252666610_full.jpg

HOngKi's character analysis. Jeremy

he is a korean-British. His father is part of the royal family.

His character is basically a stupid, easy going, happy go lucky type.

even though he get's into trouble alot, just with his smile he can be forgiven easily.

-Daum TelZone//DCinsideGal.

Guest anyone09mar

even though he get's into trouble alot, just with his smile he can be forgiven easily.

What! The korean British one. WOA! Royal family, oho! Interesting, right? I can't guest in what situation they, the members of the band, would meet, may be through the Company (a music company with very popular ones).

How about Sukkie? I heard that he will be the rural man, or the teenager from the countryside,...? Seem much different from Jeremy, right?

Guest dksldidksldi

What! The korean British one. WOA! Royal family, oho! Interesting, right? I can't guest in what situation they, the members of the band, would meet, may be through the Company (a music company with very popular ones).

How about Sukkie? I heard that he will be the rural man, or the teenager from the countryside,...? Seem much different from Jeremy, right?

i only found one for hongki. lol.. but anyways too much spoilers will ruin drama. raise too much expectation. i'm going to try to lower my expectations just because..lol

Yaaaaaa thanks for the infos! Suki seems so stylish in this drama hahah *OOOOO*

Yee anyone09mar: I want to know too x_x octobeeeeeeer yaaaaaaaaaaa waaay too far. However, the ''rude'' character suits him LOL. At the beginning of Beethoven Virus he was so rude hahaha XD love him

Guest vanessahudgens

i'm so excited for this show! i wonder what hongki's english is going to sound like...hopefully he doesn't speak it too much hahha

OMG! thanks for the BTS pictures. Geun Suk's side profile is <3.

and heh~ Jeremy seems cool. I think he`ll be like the other side of Geun Suk since I *think* Geun suk's character will be something like, he's so eager and serious to reach his dream being a celeb and stuff like that.

and I think the story will be something like: maybe...... just *maybe* music can only stop Jeremy from being a kind of person (spoiled and such). Like yknow, he`ll fall in love with music then he`ll get oh so serious about it. ^_^ then parents will get mad cuz it's not suited his image and what not :P

and oh yeah, happy go lucky type or not, I can forgive Hongki too just by smiling. LMAO!

thanks soo much for info! :D

i'm so excited for this show! i wonder what hongki's english is going to sound like...hopefully he doesn't speak it too much hahha

HAHAHHA! I'm quite quite interested too. LMAO.

I hope Hongki doesn't speak English. It just wouldn't be believable that he's British. His English is terrible could use a lot of practice. And Hongki is my number one idol.

[News] Jang Geunsuk-Lee Hongki-Park Shinhye’s Project Group “A.N.JELL”, To Make Their First Performance

A mini concert will be held before the airing of the new SBS Wed-Thu drama “You’re Beautiful“.

This will be the first performance of the band “A.N.JELL“, consisting of the 4 main casts – Jang Geunsuk, Park Shinhye, Lee Hongki and Jung Yonghwa of the drama “You’re Beautiful“, which is stated to air on 7th October.

The mini concert will be held at Melon-Ax Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul on 20th September at 5pm. It will last for 2 hours. Besides A.N.JELL, other performing artistes include FT Island, Might Mouth and 4minute.

Scenes of “A.N.JELL” in concert will be used in the drama and for this purpose, there is a surprise event in which netizens are invited to be the audience for this concert. Tickets are open for application currently at the official homepage of “You’re Beautiful“. There is a total of 300 tickets and 2 tickets will be given per successful application. Application closing dateline is 16th September.

“You’re Beautiful” will start airing on 7th October, taking over the slot of “Swallow The Sun“.

Do not hotlink and takeout only with proper credits

Credits: Newsen + ying1005 @ primanoona (translation)

[News] Jang Geunsuk-Lee Hongki-Park Shinhye’s Project Group “A.N.JELL”, To Make Their First Performance

I'm excited. WHOO HOO~ A.N.JELL and FT Island? LOL. ahahha sounds like alot of fun :P

I'm pretty sure people will race to get those tickets. How lucky.

thanks for the info.

Guest dksldidksldi

character analysis

sounds very similar to the typical korean internet fanfics. lol.

Hwang Tae Kyung // Jang Geun Suk: Has clean phobia, sleep walking disorder, suffers from various kinds of allergies.

Is in the early stages of his 20s. A member of Korea's best idol group [A.N.Jell].

He is incredibly talented in his ability to play the piano, and is considered a genius for his ability to compose great music, not

to mention extremely popular.

His father, Hwang Kyung Sae is a world famous orchestra conductor. Tae Kyung is part of the infamous

musical royal family.

Eventhough they are confusions and rumours about who Taekyung's biological mother really is, the Hwang family replies with no comment time and time and try to keeps this a secret from the outside world.

Although from the outside Hwang Tae Kyung seems to have the perfect image of the typical hot idol, in reality there are

weak flaws everywhere.

He suffers from constant gastritis from stress, is clean-phobic, suffers from night blindness, and even suffers from insomnia (can't sleep);however, when he does sleep he sleep walks... To add to all this, he also suffers from various kinds of allergies, and therefore, if someone

tries to do something evil(antis), they can just give him a plate of food to eat and this can kill him in seconds.

He is extremely stubborn to the point of being hysteric, and is the king of kings when it comes to showing off.

Just being next to him makes you feel worn out. From the outer image of the perfect guy there is a hidden child who gets hurt

really easily inside him.... HOWEVER trying to be nice because you feel sorry for him is a NO NO. He is too much of a bad guy for that

BESTIZ/JANGEUNSUKDCGAL.

some good news to look forward to,,,, the filming director that was in charge of the drama Iljimae is the filming director for this drama.

Guest tuchee11

I LoLed at this! His profile is somewhat connected to Kang Gun Woo in Beethoven Virus. He's a music genius here also. He's a son of a conductor here, he was a genius conductor in BV ^_^ Now if only his name was Kang Tae Kyung, then he'd be the son of Kang Gun Woo :lol:

I thought he's going to be a guy from the country? I guess they changed his character then? Bad guy Tae Kyung!

Archived