Guest sweet_treats1812

oohh~ happy birthday to her!!!

and congratulations too! :lol: i cant wait to see her new movie~

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest s3rene

Oh my gosh, she was so adorable in My Little Bride with Kim Rae Won. :P :P I love how they always bicker in the movie. It was amazing to see how she created great chemistry despite being so young compared to KRW. I hope they consider doing another movie together. :D

Guest charitee

i dont think i like mgy's look when her hair is all frizzy curly and braided and she reminds me of some pop star. not that she's not pretty...it's just that it doesn't suit her. i love the fact that her image is changing to match her age. i absolutely adore her. she's probably my favorite actress after shk. i think her viki pix are <3. she looks so mature and so cute and so sophisticated, yet innocent still. she's gotten so pretty. i miss her in dramas and movies. hopefully she comes out with something new soon. ohh and happy birthday to her. unni^^ saranghehyo.

oh and is it just me or does moon geun young unni look like lee soo young in one of the VIKI pix up there in HaTinhNi's post...i believe it's the 2nd and 3rd picture? hmm...maybe it's just me.

I think i need to pay some dues to this girl...first time posting in this thread...

I watched lil bride and innocent steps...she rawks...eventho she's like my age...she rawks...

So my **respect** to this earth rocking 19 year old...

Guest s3rene

I didn't know Moon Guen Young is huge in Korea since her thread is dead at soompi. She seems underrated here in my opinion. I got to agree that she rocks as an actress at such a young age and I absolutely love her with Kim Rae Won oppa. They are one of my favorite couples. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest s3rene

...Do she have any new movie or drama? I'm waiting for her news...

She will be doing a movie with some guy in 2006. Not to interfere with her schoolwork, MGY will only do a movie once a year.

Guest -kace;

this girl is cute! i like her at my little bride! :)

how old is she? 19? but the way she smile.. i thought she is only 16 up2 now! :)

Guest s3rene

i LOVE her. i just watched Autumn Good-bye again and she makes me cry like a baby. I love the fact that she prioritizes her education over her acting. Rock on, sweetie!

That is what I like about her as well. Other stars would choose to film instead of going to school. MGY is different and I hope she is doing well with her studies.

Guest nikkainah

hello everyone....

i liked MGY---she's adorable, pretty and talented... i have watched her three movies--A Tale of Two Sisters, Little Bride and Innocent Steps.... :) and also as the young SHK in Autumn in my Heart.

Am glad to know that she's going to do another movie this year... am wishing her well in her studies...

Archived