Quantcast
kanzcech

Moon Geun Young 문근영 - Upcoming Drama: Catch A Ghost!

she's a good dancer....kim rae won was in the movie?

thanks... she must of been excited.. i tried to look for him but didn't see him at all in the movie..

Guest hyunwoo_luver

she was in a movie with kim rae won called my little bride ^^

she was so adorable~~ it's so cute ^^

Guest VitaDolce*

Anyone have NG for Innocent Steps ???

Please don't use clubbox ^^

Guest honeypia

have you seen guys her latest pics modelling Viki winter clothes? Gosh, she has definitely grown up! So lovely. :)

Guest whizzer's_rose

I've seen here in My Little Bride and recently (just a few minutes ago) in Innocent Steps..I really find it amazing how men paired with her even if they are older have chemistry with her! Godness! she's really have that sweetness that really comes out whenever she's paired with someone older...I loved both movies and am currently haunting down the song where she danced the ballad...anyone know about that title?

She is really cute and pretty in these pix. I also posted it in the Korean Celebs Photo but I though I share it here too. Enjoy everyone.

mgy1.JPG

mgy2.JPG

mgy3.JPG

mgy4.JPG

mgy5.JPG

credits to Korean yahoo

Guest honeypia

^ yeah...that was a good commercial!!! grooving geun-young! she was soo cool there.. ;)

Guest xosandy

AF09_still_01.jpg

AF09_still_02.jpg

AF09_still_03.jpg

AF09_still_04.jpg

AF09_still_05.jpg

wow.. she's only a yr older than me! she looks pretty young for her age. such a cutie! anyone have more CFs to share?

i heard that she's going to stop acting for a while to concentrate on her studies... we will be seeing her agein at the end of this year... does anyone of you remember park jin woo? the baseball player from my little bride? they look good together..

Guest honeypia

^yeah she really is. she's such a flexible artist... she can go with anyone and there's so much charisma in her

Guest kimmiz

Wow...quick question...that is a scene from Innocent Steps, and both Park Gun Hyung and her are wearing their outfits...but why is Kim Rae Won there?

I loved her with both of them in movies...she's definitely making her mark as an actress and now a dancer...can't believe she's one year younger than me.

He was there to lend her his support.

Guest sonickim

i like this young lady!!!

love her in Little bride w/ KRW... so cute and sweet looking!!!

and Innocent Steps!!! ohhh... indeed she's very good in dancing!!!

and really pretty and lovely in her Viki CF....

lbride2.jpg

He was there to lend her his support.

Awww that's SOO sweet. I think that's really cool that they're friends after My Litlte Bride..that is so sweet.

Guest cynkawahara

Just finished watching her in Innocent Steps. Great young actress with so much talent.

First saw her in Autumn Story, then My little Bride. I was impressed with her acting abilities then but now even more so now that I watched her in Innocent Steps. I can imagine she must have practiced quite a bit to be able to pull off the role as a ballroom dancer. Her dancing was absolutely beautiful.

Looking forward to see her grow even more as an actress.