Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

Guest sonickim

oh my!! i saw her pics at Korean Celeb photos thread!!

damn~ she's all grown up!! really sexy and elegant looking!!

but still she's a baby to me...hehehe.

can anyone post it here or is is possible for me to do it,il; just credit it too..

i hope to see her in her latest project, is it Love me Not right?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest devylann

she's so cute!! she gonna be bigger when she gets older!! can't wait until she looks a bit older to get better roles wven tho i like her movies... thought she was pretty good in lil bride and okie in innocent steps.... she's still got that baby look so i hope that in a yr or so.... she'll be able to do drama lead roles....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest haneul_norae

yup she's the younger sister in the movie tale of two sisters... she's so grown up now... i watched her mobie innocent steps recently... she's a beauty, she's like the next song hye kyo or sumtin...

she's also in lover's concierto... she's so young there...

does she have any k drama coming up or is she concentrating on movies more???

Guest s3rene

yup she's the younger sister in the movie tale of two sisters... she's so grown up now... i watched her mobie innocent steps recently... she's a beauty, she's like the next song hye kyo or sumtin...

she's also in lover's concierto... she's so young there...

does she have any k drama coming up or is she concentrating on movies more???

She has no dramas coming up. Right now, she is focusing on schoolwork so she will only do a movie once a year. :)

Guest beautifulfriend

i remember i saw a clip of her at a Autumn Story interview somewhere, and she was re-enacting the scene of where Eunsuh says bye to her parents and brother's cups and stuff, and she was crying..but it was just an interview! That's when I started to REALLY respect her as an actress, because if she can cry THAT MUCH at an interview while re-enacting a scene....I don't know...I was so speechless..

what is happenning to moon geun young suddenly. 2 of her product endorsements were signed on to other actresses. Viki's model is now Yoon eun hye & i think VOV was passed on to Ha ji won

college must be requiring more time from her now... i dunno... but maybe also cuz YEH is gaining popularity after Goong.

Guest sweet_treats1812

I started my adoration for her after watching 'Little Bride'.

same here...after seeing it, i started hunting for other movies with her in it. saw her in "a tale of two sisters" and i thot her role there was pretty good..she and im soo jung really looked like real sisters in that movie :lol: she was good in "innocent steps" too..but i think "my little bride" will always have a special place in my heart :blush:

oh yeah..i thought she was amazing in "autumn tale"..she cried so naturally and so convincingly there..

Guest yufeifei

She made me cried buckets in Autumn's Tale. I really do think she is an exeptional actress. It's good to know that she is concentrating more on studies now. Fans will just have to encourange her to study hard and wait patiently for her coming movies.

college must be requiring more time from her now... i dunno... but maybe also cuz YEH is gaining popularity after Goong.

Yeah, I believe so too. YEH is ok but I much rather Viki still has Moon Guen Young as the endorser. YEH had Goong to make her famous but MGY is stuck with college so she has no chance to shine in the K biz.

• 4 weeks later...

Sweet Sorrow - Love Is An Affair [OST Love Me Not] feat Moon Geun Yong & Kim Joo Hyeok

bscap105tn9.jpg

bscap106xa9.jpg

bscap107tn0.jpg

The movie remind me to one of japanese movie/drama i watched a long time ago. But i forgot the name.

Moon Geun-Yong looks so pretty and pure.

Can't wait for the movie to release. ;D

click me >>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/bvp7vd

credit: 52street + nazznen@soompi

MV of a drama that she was in called 'The Lost Empire'. Or this could be the movie version. But I'm pretty sure this was the drama.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CfWI_6d2UiY

I don't know where you can d/l sorry.

I really want to see this drama since it's about the last empress of Korea before it became a colony of Japan. But I don't think it's up for d/l, and even it were I don't think there are subs. Also I don't see it for sale on DVD anywhere, correct me if I'm wrong.

Moon Geun Young looks so sad in the MV, seems like she was a very good actress. I'm pretty sure this was one of the first dramas she did.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ she looks so cute in that pic with her tongue sticking out :lol: thanks ay_link..

and thanks for the youtube link to the MV theedqueen~ moon geun young looked so pretty there and so vulnerable..it's a really sad sad movie/drama though :(

Archived