Quantcast
kanzcech

Moon Geun Young 문근영 - Current Drama: Catch A Ghost!

Guest yaso

yup, yup, she's pretty cool...gosh i feel so old. hehehe...only 19. i've liked her ever since "autumn" gosh i so wanted to cry with her when she says good-bye to her family by talking to the cups...i resisted...but even then she was such a good actress. i wish her the best in the future...want to see more movies with her...hehehe...but she should focus on her studies...hehehe so smart of her to do so...studies and an film career--so lucky--and a staring role with KRW--hehehe jk...she's gotta pretty promising future! :D

Guest cleown

I totally agree with you. She was just gorgeous! Like her in MLB too, but IS is still better. I've cried when I saw her in Autumn's Tale.

btw: Does someone has the MV with her and Kwon Sang Woo named "First Love". I dunno who is singing that great song.

I totally agree with you. She was just gorgeous! Like her in MLB too, but IS is still better. I've cried when I saw her in Autumn's Tale.

btw: Does someone has the MV with her and Kwon Sang Woo named "First Love". I dunno who is singing that great song.

Hi, I don't have the clip but you can view it online. :) The singer is Ji Young Sun.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=PtBWU5ilTb8

Guest honeypia

up for moon geun young!

and congratulations to the new graduate!!! :)

Guest linsiew79

I've seen here in My Little Bride and recently (just a few minutes ago) in Innocent Steps..I really find it amazing how men paired with her even if they are older have chemistry with her! Godness! she's really have that sweetness that really comes out whenever she's paired with someone older...I loved both movies and am currently haunting down the song where she danced the ballad...anyone know about that title?

the song title is '1000 years' but i forgot the singer name. it's a korean singer, yeah innocent steps is a great movie.

Guest 123

Updated Feb.23,2006 18:48 KST

Front - Feb. 24, 2005

200602230010_00.jpg

Korean teen movie star Moon Geun-young cheers Korean skaters in the Paravela rink in Turin, Italy on Wednesday (local time), where the women's 3,000 m short-track speed skating relay race was held.

Source: http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0602230010.html

arghhh, i would have gone to turin if i knew!

Guest barbs

I love her! she looks like a little kid, but she can also look like a very sophisticated woman...I just adore her face!

Guest yaso

i finally saw innocent steps...gosh she was awesome! i so agree even though she is paired with leading older actors, they still have chemistry. i love the part where they go in for their interviews to prove that they are married, and gosh each has such heart felt things to say about the other...she's an awesome dancer too...gosh i feel so old compared to her...hehehehe...oh well... :P

Guest MKYOO

i love innocent steps!! she can dance and do moonwalks haha!!! congrats!! omg when i saw on TV about her graduating, there was also changmin, kim hyun joon (ss501, i get confused with the other guy, their names are similar, well the leader), and other people, and at others graduation there was only like bodyguards but WOAH when it was MGY's, there was polices EVERYWHERE!!! hahaha she's way moreee famousss haha

Guest windykid

Congratulations!!!

Geun-Young in SKKU entrance ceremony

200602281205541110_1.jpg

200602281205541110_2.jpg

200602281217461110_1.jpg

200602281217461110_2.jpg

I am really loving her :sweatingbullets:

02-28-2006

ensor200602281653510.jpg

No. 1 girl-nextdoor: Moon Keun-young, 19-year-old actress matriculated at Sungkyunkwan University's Suwon campus, outside of Seoul, Tuesday. She has starred in hit Korean movies such as "Innocent Steps" and "My Little Bride."

02-28-2006 16:53

Source: http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/photosalon...16535511530.htm

200602281224021110_1.jpg

Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...602281224021110

Guest Jang-Mi

Yay she is soooo cute !! like her ^^

Guest s3rene

Even without makeup, she is still pretty. :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

^wow, she's really a very beautiful young woman..great actress too! :lol:

my korean friend said he likes moon geun young..sed that she's naturally pretty...nice ;)