Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whizzer's_rose

I've seen here in My Little Bride and recently (just a few minutes ago) in Innocent Steps..I really find it amazing how men paired with her even if they are older have chemistry with her! Godness! she's really have that sweetness that really comes out whenever she's paired with someone older...I loved both movies and am currently haunting down the song where she danced the ballad...anyone know about that title?

i heard that she's going to stop acting for a while to concentrate on her studies... we will be seeing her agein at the end of this year... does anyone of you remember park jin woo? the baseball player from my little bride? they look good together..

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...quick question...that is a scene from Innocent Steps, and both Park Gun Hyung and her are wearing their outfits...but why is Kim Rae Won there?

I loved her with both of them in movies...she's definitely making her mark as an actress and now a dancer...can't believe she's one year younger than me.

He was there to lend her his support.

Guest sonickim

i like this young lady!!!

love her in Little bride w/ KRW... so cute and sweet looking!!!

and Innocent Steps!!! ohhh... indeed she's very good in dancing!!!

and really pretty and lovely in her Viki CF....

lbride2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cynkawahara

Just finished watching her in Innocent Steps. Great young actress with so much talent.

First saw her in Autumn Story, then My little Bride. I was impressed with her acting abilities then but now even more so now that I watched her in Innocent Steps. I can imagine she must have practiced quite a bit to be able to pull off the role as a ballroom dancer. Her dancing was absolutely beautiful.

Looking forward to see her grow even more as an actress.

I first saw her in Autumn Heart and her acting amazes me. MGY is such a cutie and she is growing so much into a talented actress. I hope to see her more in dramas.

Guest TomoyoN

Anyone have any news sites or downloadable movie sites featuring MGY? I would love to hear what this girl is up to or goin to be doing...

Archived