Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

Guest zarbiey

i love MGY!

she's so cute and adorable...

so young but already talented...

i've seen My Little Bride and Innocent Steps already

and i loved her in both...

looking forward to seeing more of her works...

aja aja!!

hi there Tango ;)

i see that you're browsing here :)

*waves*

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated Oct.20,2005 19:25 KST

Jang Dong-gun Voted Korea’s Most Bankable Star

Who is the most popular star in Chungmuro, Korea’s Hollywood? The Chosun Ilbo asked the country’s 12 most influential film producers, who are thought to be the most realistic in evaluating the commercial value of actors and actresses, “How many viewers do you think a movie will attract across the country if it stars a certain actor or actress?” Based on the results, we have listed the most 10 appealing actors and actresses. This is the third survey of its kind after 2002 and 2003.

Clockwise from top left, Jang Dong-gun, Song Kang-ho, Kwon Sang-woo,

Cha Seung-won, Cho Seung-woo, Kang Hye-jeong, Kim Sun-a, Lee Young-ae,

Jun Ji-hyun and Moon Geun-yeong.

Jang Dong-gun and Moon Geun-yeong topped the list, with their pulling power estimated at 1.43 million people and 1.29 million people. Among the men, Jang was followed by Song Kang-ho, Kwon Sang-woo, Cha Seung-won and Cho Seung-woo, and among the women, Moon was followed by Jun Ji-hyun, Lee Young-ae, Kim Sun-a, and Kang Hye-jeong.

Picked by 10 out of 12 producers, Jang is now Korea’s most bankable actor. It seems the result reflects expectations for his movies “The Promise” and “Typhoon” scheduled for release late this year.

Moon, who has become the apple of everyone’s eye since she starred in the movie “My Little Bride” last year, emerged as a dark horse beating all-time favorite Jun Ji-hyun.

Han Suk-kyu, who ranked first in the first survey and 13th in the second, has dropped to 22nd place. Bae Yong-joon fell to a poor 28th place from sixth, showing that while he may be Japan’s favorite son-in-law, he certainly isn’t Korea’s.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Source: Digital Chosunilbo

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0510200017.html

credits: rubie, Celebrity News Thread

MGY000002-vi.jpg

Wow...quick question...that is a scene from Innocent Steps, and both Park Gun Hyung and her are wearing their outfits...but why is Kim Rae Won there?

I loved her with both of them in movies...she's definitely making her mark as an actress and now a dancer...can't believe she's one year younger than me.

Guest celestialxangel

Wow...quick question...that is a scene from Innocent Steps, and both Park Gun Hyung and her are wearing their outfits...but why is Kim Rae Won there?

I loved her with both of them in movies...she's definitely making her mark as an actress and now a dancer...can't believe she's one year younger than me.

Kim Rae Won suprised her and visited her on the set of her movie and became an extra for the contest scene.

Guest lovegreentea

MGY's definitely a cute, pretty, and talented actress. And unlike a lot of popular K actresses, she doesn't act like a diva. She was really good in the dancer movie- and so was her costar. Excited to see her in other projects.

Guest honeypia

hiyee gloria! :) well partly, kim raewon was there because he volunteered to be part of the audience during the competition of mgy in innocent steps...he actually surprised her that day (jan19), and brought donuts for her and the crew.

he's a sweet oppa... :D

Archived