[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Military official releases statement on G-Dragon's supposed preferential treatment

There is no designated Colonel's room at the hospital, but G-Dragon was in his own hospital room. Colonels can use it, but so can other people with special reason

The official said even people with severe snoring can end up using the 1 person room.

The general ward at the hospital also contains A/C, Fridge, TV

No visitors were there past the 5pm time limit.

YG Official on G-Dragon’s hospitalization: 

"We don’t know much about the situation b/c he is a soldier before a YG artist atm. We can say he was in a 1-person room that anyone can use" 

There was some more but basically, YG said nothing was done wrong 

The Ministry of National Defense has come out to say that there is no Colonel's Room in the hospital G-Dragon was staying in, responding to the 2nd Dispatch report.

Their position has not changed since the 1st report.

180626 An excerpt from Viewpoint designer(/speaker) Park Yonghoo’s Facebook post mentioning

DgoY7rIVQAAFVos.jpg

Translators Note: Park Yonghoo is a 관점디자이너 (GwanJeom Designer). I translate it as ‘Viewpoint designer/speaker’. I’m not exactly sure what that is but based on the videos on Youtube, he’s like a 'motivational speaker’? Another thing, there are comments under his Facebook post that says that the 'Colonel’s room’, that the media keeps on insisting, doesn’t exist. I generalized and translated the “습관적으로 어깨 탈골이 되고 뼈조각..” part as “a lot of injuries..” but the exact translation is “He had recurring shoulder dislocation and bone fragments(pertains to his ankle injury)..”

• A senior official said “GDRAGON use a total of 25 sick leaves”

• Senior offical also said “There have been 5 more white skull soldiers (including GD) who have used more than 21 days of sick leave” 

Osen says they confirmed G-Dragon is no longer @ Yangju Hospital

His ankle surgery requires 2 months of rehab and physical therapy, and he has to use assistive devices to get around

He can't get professional treatment @ his military medical center

Because of the lacking facilities @ his military medical center, he had to go to several military hospitals but the fact that he is also a Top-Star made things more difficult.

He barely managed to get into Yangju Hospital, and the concerns the other hospitals had became reality

On 6/25/2018 at 11:02 AM, KimJongKookie said:

Was this really their smoking gun?
e8a.gif 

I'm not even mad, I'm disappointed. They gotta do better.  

Poor Jiyong -_-
229658e16652d09806c60a6d280c4b69.gif

wait wtf? what happened for people to apologize?

@Kris Coko New day same sh.. that's what happened.
Dispatch tried and failed to report that Jiyong was abusing his stay at a military hospital. YG made a press release, the military responded with actual facts, Dispatch embarrassed themselves, and VIPs asked for an apology that we'll never get. Again just another day in the life of King of Korea. 

15 hours ago, KimJongKookie said:

@Kris Coko New day same sh.. that's what happened.
Dispatch tried and failed to report that Jiyong was abusing his stay at a military hospital. YG made a press release, the military responded with actual facts, Dispatch embarrassed themselves, and VIPs asked for an apology that we'll never get. Again just another day in the life of King of Korea. 

wow....dude can't even go to the military in peace without people trying to slander his name! wtf...thanks for the info tho

• Like 1

It's not right, but what can you expect from trash like Dispatch.
I'm more bothered by the fact that there's actual proof of him being stalked that no one seems to care about.  How can people say "That's creepy" then forget about it the next day. What kinda short term memory -_- I feel so bad for him. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...