[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest hahap123

TODAY IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those ppl can't leave him alone???????

GOSSIP MANNNNNNNNN

the song is totally diffirentttttttttttt

just 15 seconds have smiliriates

OMG

sad :(

Guest oh`retro

Oh my god, okay, breathe.

I was all happy with GD's new album & BB's new album.

Then, I refresh the page & I see this article.

The article is full of contradictions.

The title says "plagiarism confirmed."

Then the article talks about how they don't really know if it's plagiarism.

And looking at the song as a whole, it's definitely not plagiarism.

But, that one rap part does sound pretty similar, I got to admit.

However, if they're going to analyze this song chord by chord, then GD might as well have plagiarized a million other people.

And you know what?!

It's not like Flo Rida is the original singer to Right Round!

The original song is You Spin Me Round by Dead or Alive.

I don't see people giving Flo Rida sh-t.

But, he probably bought the rights.

Ugh, why is GD ALWAYS accused of plagiarism.

But, later, he's always acquitted...so I don't know why people bother.

They always doubt the musical geniuses.

I hope GD stays strong through this.

VIPs will always support him.

Guest cambridgeboi

i just listened to the leaders (wussup) recorded by gd and i noticed that i've heard the beat before, and i came to find that the beat teddy used in the leaders was very similar to a beat that a high school cheerleading group used in a song to dance. so iono if the beat was a rip off or an original

samohi school assembly 2006(skip to 1:44)

i just listened to the leaders (wussup) by gd and i noticed that i've heard the beat before, and i came to find that the beat he used in the leaders was very similar to a beat that a high school cheerleading group used in a song to dance. so iono if the beat was a rip off or an original

The song was written by Teddy.

The person in charge said, “We do not know if there is a part to the rap which sounds similar, and the climax and highlight to the song is different also. Also the melody to the both songs are different.”

“With this reason, we cannot say that the song plagiarised that of ‘Heartbreaker’. There is so many cases of artistes getting inspiration from one another lately, If we are going to rule the song plagiarism just because it has some parts which feels the same, then many artistes and producers will fall into serious censorship.”

^^...

it's just 5 second...how can they say he plagiarism??

it's not the whole song..not even the whole chorus...

the beat quiet different i think...

it's just 5 second, 5 seconds mistakes that 'my prince' made(people make mistakes...) and people can't stop talking about it.

i wonder how long they will talking about it...

im crying...because im so sad thinking about how Jiyong oppa feel today. Today is his birthday, and his 1st solo album released.

today should be his happy day, but then it's confirm. can't they wait a little longer??

Guest hellozkittypink

i just listened to the leaders (wussup) by gd and i noticed that i've heard the beat before, and i came to find that the beat he used in the leaders was very similar to a beat that a high school cheerleading group used in a song to dance. so iono if the beat was a rip off or an original

the part you are referring to is from a justin timberlake song ... rock your body i think ? and it's only like 5 sec both in the cheer video and in the original jt song.

GD hasn't said anything about this yet, except for releasing Gossip Man on me2day to show his feelings.

but really he has not said anything directly about this issue specifically yet, sigh, it's really sad, cuz the news about plagiarism is everywhere on internet, it's bringing him more bad images, not to only fans but also to other korean artists around him.

I just hope something bright and good come out soon.

Guest sweetflower

To jhshinee:

I'm not bias when I say this but when reading your posts I happened to realize that you kept repeating the fact that:

"Ive stated my opinion on it before and I still stand by it I think heartbreakers rap melody does sound like flo rida's in right round" - I heard you (as did everyone else in here) and respect your opinions but can you please refrain from repeating over and over again such negative comments. I'm requesting this b/c it's disheartening to hear to fans of BB and GD. I'm sure that if Shinee (according to your name) has some bad press then you would not have like "unbiased" blogger to keep repeating it every other page on the forum rite? I respect your right to say what you feel, but refrain from repeating it. As a Christian (as you stated before in your post b/c you did not like to hear cussing), you should know about "if you have nothing good to say, then don't say it". Thanks!

Back to GD: hopes everything works out - I honestly believed that if they did find the song to plagiarize, Warner would have done something about it long ago and not wait til the MV drops and the album to come out.

Guest evilishus

Just when I thought I couldn't fall even more in love with GD...I do.

I love love love "Heartbreaker".

And seriously,only like 15 seconds are similar then the rest of the song sounds totally different!

Guest cambridgeboi

^^...

it's just 5 second, 5 seconds mistakes that 'my prince' made(people make mistakes...) and people can't stop talking about it.

im crying...because im so sad thinking about how Jiyong oppa feel today. Today is his birthday, and his 1st solo album released.

today should be his happy day, but then it's confirm. can't they wait a little longer??

even though its only 5 sec of the beat, but in the song the leaders, the beat was used throughout the whole song, so its just a beat plagiarism

and iono about the 5 sec vs the whole song, but in america, even when u write and essay and use 1 sentence of other's work without citing it, teachers would still consider it plagiarism

and sorry about the birthday thing

even though its only 5 sec of the beat, but in the song the leaders, the beat was used throughout the whole song, so its just a beat plagiarism

and iono about the 5 sec vs the whole song, but in america, even when u write and essay and use 1 sentence of other's work without citing it, teachers would still consider it plagiarism

and sorry about the birthday thing

Anyhow, Leaders was written by Teddy, not GD.

Guest cambridgeboi

Anyhow, Leaders was written by Teddy, not GD.

well whoever it was written by i just wanted to point out the similarities in the beat

Guest sweetflower

Wonder if people will shut up if they realize that Leaders was written by Teddy? I doubt it b/c I'm getting this feeling that people don't want him to succeed with the whole album and not jus the title song.

BTW, fans can we please support GD by buying the album instead of dl from websites?

The person in charge said, “We do not know if there is a part to the rap which sounds similar, and the climax and highlight to the song is different also. Also the melody to the both songs are different.”

“With this reason, we cannot say that the song plagiarised that of ‘Heartbreaker’. There is so many cases of artistes getting inspiration from one another lately, If we are going to rule the song plagiarism just because it has some parts which feels the same, then many artistes and producers will fall into serious censorship.”

^^...

Wonder if people will shut up if they realize that Leaders was written by Teddy? I doubt it b/c I'm getting this feeling that people don't want him to succeed with the whole album and not jus the title song.

Well, most Korean haters and reporters shut up as soon as they find that it's not by GD, or they don't make such a big deal out it.

Guest hinny_91

The person continued, “Whether the song has committed plagiarism the final decision lies in the original composer. Before they confirm that, we cannot rule the song as plagiarism.”

i dont believe this at all.this is so contradiction

And YG have not said anything yet.

So please dont say that "Plagiarism by GDragon ‘Heartbreaker’ confirmed" No way.

I dont believe~

Oh my so sad, and im crying right now.

if he read these F things, he must be so sad.

To day is his B-Day~

why cant they leave him alone??????????????????

Oh my so sad, and im crying right now.

if he read these F things, he must be so sad.

To day is his B-Day~

why cant they leave him alone??????????????????

me too....

i found something on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdvn_tdQkkw...feature=related

(i dont know this posted already or not...)

this audio comparing GD's song n the other 3 songs...

im so mad...

first song

i think...that GD's song heartbreaker's beats faster than flo-rida song.

the second song...GD's butter Fly is slower...and

the third song..it's just basic beat...

who's care's??

ps; im sorry about my post being repeating..i dont know why, maybe i have some problems with my connection..

i know it's annoying...IM sorry..

Guest freylekh

Oh my. I am really affected by the plagiarism issue. :(

It's GD's birthday and this is what het got? Why can't people be

a little considerate?

And as the article said, "If we are going to rule the song plagiarism just because it

has some parts which feels the same, then many artistes and producers will fall

into serious censorship".

I'm worried about how GD is feeling right now. I know that he knows

how many of us love him and his talent, but we still cant deny the fact that these

allegations would hurt him.

I can't find a reason why some people just hate him and always seek for

the littlest flaws they can find in our Ji Yong.