[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G-Dragon does this touching, special fan service during concerts

G-Dragon

What G-Dragon does during concerts for fans is touching, indeed. 

And I mean it's literally touching. The guy actually lets fans touch his face by bending forward on stage, allowing them to reach up and caress and/or hold his face with their hands. It's a very brief yet intimate moment between the star and his fans, and I'm sure the fans are touched by the allowance of touching. 

Needless to say, some fans grow too excited and even inflict unintentional, minor cuts on G-Dragon's body, specifically on his arms. You can see him applying medicine to the wounds below. Despite these hazards, it seems G-Dragon will continue letting his fans touch him whenever he feels up for it! 

It's a nice way for him to feel and physically get close to fans, and G-Dragon is such brave soul for allowing all those hands to get near his face. 

G-Dragon_1474905187_1.jpg
G-Dragon_1474905188_2.jpg
G-Dragon_1474905188_3.jpg

Lee Jae Hoon relays his excitement in getting to meet G-Dragon

G-Dragon,lee-jae-hoon

Actor Lee Jae Hoon is known to be a G-Dragon fanboy, and he confirmed this yet again during a meet and greet held this past weekend at a Kwangwoon University theater. 

Lee Jae Hoon, who entertained his fans with song, aegyo, and more, relayed his fruitful encounter with G-Dragon on 'Infinity Challenge' for the show's '2016 Infinite Boss' edition. 

The actor revealed, "I've liked Big Bang for a while, and I actually had no idea that G-Dragon will be appearing on 'Infinite Boss.' I was so shocked to find out on the set. Upon learning that G-Dragon will be going to the military next year, I suddenly wanted to go to a [Big Bang] concert. G-Dragon himself told me to come to the show, so thanks to 'Infinity Challenge,' I got to attend the concert."

When fans wanted to know if he exchanges texts with the idol, Lee Jae Hoon replied somewhat shyly, "Yes. The last message I sent him was 'hwaiting,'" 

G-Dragon Gains Attention For Special Fan Service

G-Dragon Gains Attention For Special Fan Service

A recent post on an online discussion board discusses just how thoughtful and caring BIGBANG’s G-Dragon is!

The post shows G-Dragon reaching out and letting his fans touch him on his face during his concerts. He breaks down the walls between a fan and a celebrity by allowing his fans to come and draw closer to him.

BIGBANG G Dragon

However, that did not come without any risks. The post also reveals several pictures that show the scratch marks and scars that G-Dragon suffered after he first started allowing his fans to touch him.

BIGBANG GDRAGON

However, he did not let this dissuade him and he continued to let his fans come close to him. The fans, as a result, became much more careful in reaching out to him and the bond between them is described to have become even more strengthened.

G Dragon BIGBANG

What are your thoughts on this special type of fan service?

Source (1)

Lee Je Hoon Proves To Be Quite The G-Dragon Fanboy

Lee-Je-Hoon-G-Dragon-BIGBANG.jpg

Actor Lee Je Hoon continues to show his hidden fanboy side as he brags about meeting G-Dragon to his fans!

On September 24, Lee Je Hoon held a fan meeting with 1,600 of his fans. He displayed a wide array of talents to his fans, even singing a song for them.

He also took the time to talk about his time on “Infinite Challenge” when they filmed their special entitled “Muhan Company.“

He revealed, “I was always a fan of BIGBANG but I didn’t know that G-Dragon was going to be on the ‘Muhan Company’ special. I was so shocked when I heard about it on set during the filming.”

He continued, in an excited voice, “G-Dragon told me that he is enlisting in the army next year and so suddenly, I wanted to attend their concert. He invited me to come to their concert and so thanks to ‘‘Infinite Challenge,’ I was able to attend and I was so happy.”

When asked if the two of them frequently text each other, he shyly replied, “Yes, we do. The last thing we said was ‘Fighting!’ to each other.”

Isn’t his fanboying so cute?

Source (1)

"G-Dragon told me that he is enlisting in the army next year..."

Nononono.gif

7339127.gif

awww gtop's friendship <3

tumblr_ltonp7noCD1qzc7cko1_1280.jpg

I always will be fascinated by the fact, that it was JiYong who called SeungHyun in BigBang. Not cause he was his friend, - he called him cause he needed him as an artist, because if company wanted him to debut in idol group, there better be right people in it. He knew SeungHyun in his fat days and didn’t care, he helped him with his demo CD and it was it, the roots of something that lately grew up in what we now know as GD&TOP.

—-

GD’s first impression of (and colors he uses to represent) T.O.P: I knew T.O.P in high school. He was a well known rival of mine back in the day but 3-4yrs after, I saw him by chance again and T.O.P greeted me first. That’s how we started talking. Hm..everyone must think that T.O.P is an especially good looking and perfect guy right? Actually he has a lot of weaknesses (laughs). I think that’s his charm though. As a color, he will be peach. It doesn’t matter if he’s there or not and even if you hear his voice…as long as you’ve seen & heard him once, you will never be able to forget him. I think that’s something that only T.O.P can do! [from BIGBANG’s first official Japanese pictorial interview, translated by jwalkervip]

source: graine@tumblr

Archived