[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G-Dragon smiles hearing predictions about his future

Big-Bang,G-Dragon

Big Bang's G-Dragon couldn't help but smile after hearing predictions about his future.

On the September 7th Naver V App special, a fortune teller predicted G-Dragon's future wealth and marriage. The Big Bang leader was told, "The final months, September to December of this year, are very good. You'll amass a mountain of wealth. A noble man will come." G-Dragon responded jokingly, "I don't need more wealth." 

The fortune teller also told G-Dragon about his future wife, saying, "Your wife will be someone who's like a child. A woman who is cute and lovable. Your birth says you'll be a loving husband." The idol star then commented, "I'm good to women."

As for warnings about 2017, G-Dragon was told to avoid people with the last name Lee, which reminded him of his own Big Bang member Seungri.

What do you think about the predictions?

Fortune Teller Looks Into G-Dragon’s Future Love Life And Wealth

Fortune Teller Looks Into G-Dragon’s Future Love Life And Wealth

On a live broadcast via Naver that aired on September 7, BIGBANG’s leader G-Dragon gets his fortune read by a fortune teller.

While on the show, the fortune teller looks into G-Dragon’s future love life and success, saying, “You will have a wife that is like a son. She will be a cute and lovable woman. You have by birth the propensity to be a doting husband.”

G-Dragon responds, laughing, “Well I am good to women.”

The fortune teller also looks into G-Dragon’s financial success in the remainder of 2016, “From September to December, your fortune is extremely good. Your wealth will cumulate like a mountain.”

“I could afford for the wealth to stop coming in,” G-Dragon says humorously.

BIGBANG G-Dragon2

G-Dragon also asks for his fortune for 2017, and the fortune teller replies, “Avoid anyone with the last name Lee,” leading G-Dragon to immediately think of fellow BIGBANG member Seungri.

Archived