[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon - She's Gone (Feat. Kush) (KOR/ROM/TRANS) Oh she's gone yeah(She) Oh she's gone yeah Oh (Uh) she's gone yeah 잘 가라 잘 가 잘 가라 잘 가 Jal gara jal ga jal gara jal ga Good bye good bye good bye good bye Kush) Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah I love you girl I love you girl Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah I love you girl I love you girl GD) 오늘따라 술에 쩔어 맛은 왜 이리 단지 Ohneulddara sooleh jjuluh matseun wheh iri danji I’m drenched in alcohol, why does it taste so sweet today 니가 떠난 사실이 믿기 싫어서 이리 단지 Niga ddunan sashili mitgi shiluhsuh iri danji I don’t want to believe that you’ve left so 끝이 보이지 않는 외로움에 만취 Ggeuti boiji aneun whehrooomeh manchwi I’m soaked into the loneliness that I can’t see an end to 길 잃은 아이 같이 john tesh it to down mini cooper Gil ileum ai gati john tesh it to down mini cooper Like a child that’s lost their way john tesh it down mini cooper 버릇처럼 전화를 걸어 술김에 난 아직 설레어 너의 목소리에 Bureutchurum junhwareul guluh soolgimeh nan ajik sullaeuh nueui moksorieh I call you like a habit because of this alcohol, my heart still flutters at your voice 아른아른한데 (가녀린 신음만) 다른 말은 안 해 (기나긴 침묵만) Areunareunhandae (ganyeorin shineumman) Dareun maleun an hae (ginagin chimmookman) It’s vague (small moaning) Not saying anything else (long silence) 한심하다 생각해 참 징하다 생각돼 Hanshimhada saenggakhae cham jinghada saenggakdweh I think I’m pitiful, I think I’m stubborn 난 정말로 심각해 너만 보면 집착해 Nan jungmallo shimgakhae numan bomyun jibchakhae I’m serious, I’m attached to you 미쳤다고 날 욕해 몰랐어? 난 독해 Michutdago nal yokhae mollatsuh? Nan dokhae Are you saying I’m crazy, you didn’t know? I’m stubborn 널 사랑한 죄 밖에 없는 게 더 딱해 Nul saranghan jweh bakeh upneungae du ddakhae It’s sadder that my only sin is loving you Kush) Oh you gotta go~ 나에게 완벽한 사람 찾아 가라고 Oh you gotta go~ Naaegae wanbyukhan saram chaja garago Oh you gotta go~ Go find a person that’s perfect for me GD) 내 옆에서 보인 웃음은 다 찢어 버렸어 Nae yupaesuh boin ootseumeun da jjituh buryeotsuh I tore all the smiles you showed me 내 속에서 너의 사랑은 다 갈아 먹었어 Nae sokehsuh nueui sarangeun da galah mukutsuh I grinded all your love inside my heart (그 ㅅㄲ한테 전해 밤길 조심해라) (Geu saeggihantae junhae bangil joshimhaera) (Tell that SOB to watch out at night) Kush) Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah I love you girl I love you girl Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah I love you girl I love you girl GD)친구란 이름으로 네 주윌 서성여 내가 봐도 내 자신이 멍청혀 Chingooran ireumeuro nae juwil susungyeo naega bwado nae jashimi mungchunghyu I linger by your side as a friend, I even think I look stupid 끊을 듯 말듯 미련이 남는 물 밀었다가 댕겼다가 oh 난 어떡혀 Ggeuneul deut maldeut miryeoni namneun mool milutdaga daenggyeotdaga oh nan uhddukhyu About to cut off , pulling me and pushing me away oh what should I do 니가 해달란 대로 다 해줬더니 이제와 하는 말이 뭐? Niga haedalln daero da haejwotduni eejawa haneun mali mwuh? I did everything you asked me to and now you say what? 재미없다니 나 하나 뿐이라더니 Jaemiupdani na hana bboonirani I’m no more fun, you said I was the only one 한 순간 혹해 뱉은 빈말 뿐이었던 거니 Han soongan hokhae baeteun binmal bbooniyeotdun guni Were those empty words that you just spit out 한심하다 생각해 참 징하다 생각돼 Hanshimhada saenggakhae cham jinghada saenggakdweh I think I’m pitiful, I think I’m stubborn 난 정말로 심각해 너만 보면 집착해 Nan jungmallo shimgakhae numan bomyun jibchakhae I’m serious, I’m attached to you 미쳤다고 날 욕해 몰랐어? 난 독해 Michutdago nal yokhae mollatsuh? Nan dokhae Are you saying I’m crazy, you didn’t know? I’m stubborn 널 사랑한 죄 밖에 없는 게 더 딱해 Nul saranghan jweh bakeh upneungae du ddakhae It’s sadder that my only sin is loving you GD) 난 잠시 머물다간 작은 휴게소 Nan jamshi mumooldagan jakeun hyoogaeso I’m just a resting place you stayed for a short while 한낱 스쳐 지나간 많은 사람들 중에서 Hannal seuchu jinagan maneun saramdeul joongehsuh One day, from all the people that passed by 심심풀이 땅콩 너무나 분해서 Shimshimpulee ddangking numuna boonhaesuh Person to help you kill time, so mad 참 미안하다니 지나가던 개가 웃겠어 Cham mianhadani jinagadun gaega ootgaetsuh Very sorry? The dog passing by would laugh Kush) Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah I love you girl I love you girl Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah I love you girl I love you girl GD) 그래 옛 정을 봐서 더는 안 괴롭힐게 Gurae yaet jungeul bwasuhneun duneun an gwaropilgae Yes I won’t pick on you looking at our old affection 그냥 이 세상엔 없는 사람이라 칠게 Geunyang ee saesangeh upneun saramira chilgae I’ll just pretend you don’t exist on this world 니가 좋다면 나도 좋아 그 놈한테 가도 좋아 Niga jotamyun nado joa geu nomhantae gado joa If you like it then I like it, you can go to that guy 그러니 마지막으로 우리 딱 한 번만 얼굴 좀 보자 Geuruni majimakeuro oori ddak han bunman ulgool jom boja Then let’s see each other for the last time just once 자기야 미안해 사과할 기회는 줘야지 않겠어? Jagiya mihanhae sagwahal gihwehneun jwoyaji angaetsuh? Honey I’m sorry you have to give me a chance to apologize, right? 나도 사람인데 죄책감은 안 있겠어? Nado saramindae jwehchaekgameun an itgaetsuh? I’m a human too, don’t you think I would feel guilty? 기억이 가물가물해서 니 모습이 까마득해서 Giuki gamulgamulhaesul ni moseubi ggamadeukhaesuh My memories are vague, I can’t remember how you look like 이렇게 찜찜한 거 나도 못 참겠어 Iruhgae jjimjjimhan gu nada mot chamgaetsuh I can’t continue feeling this uncomfortable 사람 없는 곳으로 가자 둘만 있고 싶어서 그래 Saram upneun goteuro gaja doolman itgo shipuhsuh geurae Let’s go somewhere where there are no people, it’s just that I want to be alone with you 이제 넌 아무데도 못 가 Ijae nun amudaedo mot ga Now you can’t go anywhere Kush) Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah I love you girl I love you girl Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah Oh she's gone yeah I love you girl I love you girl GD) 이상한 소문들이 들려 한 남자가 누굴 찾으려 온 동네를 다 들쑤셨다고 Isanghan somoondeuli deullyeo han namjaga nugul chajeuru on dongnaereul deulssushutdago There’s a weird rumor that a guy went all around to find someone 이상한 소문들이 들려 한 여자가 엊그제 저녁 비명과 함께 사라졌다더군 Isanghan somoondeuli deullyeo han yeojaga utgeujae junyeok bimyunggwa hamggae sarajeotdagoon There’s a weird rumor that a girl vanished with a scream at night a few days ago Kush) (Yeah I love you girl) Korean lyrics from DelightBB @ bbvipz Translations and romanizations by Beau @ bbvipz G-Dragon - 1년 정거장 (One year station) (KOR/ROM/TRANS) 말할 수가 없어 Malhal suga upsuh I can’t say 널 붙잡을 수가 없어 Nul butjabeul suga upsuh I can’t hold you 떨리던 입술을 참았던 눈물을 보고도 모른 척 해야 해 Ddullidun ipsuleul chamatdun noonmuleul bogodo moreunchuk haeyadweh I have to act like I didn’t see the shaking lips or the tears that were held back 날 안아줘 오늘 밤이 지나면 니가 없을 것 같아 슬퍼져 Nal anahjwuh ohneul bami jinamyeon niga upseul gut gata seulpuju Hold me after this night goes, I’m sad because I feel like you’re not going to be there 더 빛나 지금 이 순간이 영원하길 Du bitna jigeum i soongani youngwonhagil It shines more right now, hope this moment lasts forever I'll always waiting for u, all day I wait for you (oh hoho) 아무런 기약 없이 너만을 찾고 있어 Amurun giyak upsi numaneul chatgo itsuh I’m searching for you with no promise 내가 서있는 1년 정거장 Niga suitneun ilnyeon junggujang One year station that I’m standing at 세상이 우릴 질투 했다고 생각해 Saesangi ooril jiltoo haetdago saenggakhae Think that the world was jealous of us 1년 정거장 이곳에서 너를 느낄 수 있어 Ilnyeon junggujang igotsehsuh nureul neuggil su itsuh One year station, I can feel you at this place 그대가 없는 텅 빈 정거장 나중에 우리 다시 만나길 기도해 Geudaega upneun tung bin junggujang najoongeh oori dashi mannagil gidohae The empty station where you’re not at, pray that we meet again 1년 정거장 이곳에서 너를 꿈꿀 수 있어 ah ah ha Ilnyeon junggujang igotsehsuh neureul ggomggul su itsuh ah ah ah One year station, I can dream of you at this place ah ah ha (아니 아니 아니) 아니라고 단 한밤 아니라도 (ahni ahni ahni) ahnirago dan hanbam ahnirado (no no no) Even if it isn’t only one night 거짓말이라고 꼭 알아줘 난 아니라고 Gujitmalirago ggok alahjwuh nan ahnirago Know that it’s a lie, it’s not me 우리 만남은 처음부터 엇갈린듯한 긴긴긴 버퍼링 Oori mannameun chueumbutu utgallimdeutham gingingin bupuring Us meeting that crossed each other from together, the long long long buffering 너와 내 사이엔 다시 넝쿨이 현실 속 무서운 정글이 Nuwa nae saien dashi nungkooli hyunshil sok musuoon junglei Bush of ivy between you and me again, the scary jungle in reality 널 일으켜주고 싶어 but 그럴 힘이 없어 Nul ireukyujugo shipuh but geurul himi upsuh I want to help you up but I don’t have the strength to do that 이런 내 자신이 싫어 긴 기다림에 지쳐 Irun nae jashini shiluh gin gidarimeh jichu I don’t like myself doing this; I’m tired of waiting for so long 비록 몸은 멀리 있더라고 서로 맘은 변치말자고 Birok momeun muli itdeurado seuro mameun byunchi maljago Even if we’re far away from each other let’s keep our love 이건 내게 짐이 아닌걸 아주 잠깐의 휴식인걸 Igun naegae jimi ahningul aju jamggameui hyushikingul This isn’t a burden for me, it’s just a short break 너무나 놀랐어 그날이 올 줄 정말 몰랐어 Numuna nollatsuh geunali ol jool jungmal mollatsuh Really surprise, I didn’t know that the day would really come 이기적인 자만심 때문에 너의 소중함을 잘 몰랐어 Igijukin jamanshim ddaemooneh nueui sojoonghameul jal mollatsuh I didn’t know how precious you were because of my selfishness 365 다시 1번 버스 내가 기다리던 너라는 버스 365 dashi ilbun buseu naega gidaridun nuraneun buseu 365 again the number one bus, the bus that I’m waiting for which is you 여느 날처럼 환한 미소 지으며 내 품에 다가와줘 Yeoneu nalchurum hwanhan miso jieumyu nae poomeh dagawajwo Come into my arms having a big smile like you would do on an ordinary day 내가 서있는 1년 정거장 Niga suitneun ilnyeon junggujang One year station that I’m standing at 세상이 우릴 질투 했다고 생각해 Saesangi ooril jiltoo haetdago saenggakhae Think that the world was jealous of us 1년 정거장 이곳에서 너를 느낄 수 있어 Ilnyeon junggujang igotsehsuh nureul neuggil su itsuh One year station, I can feel you at this place 그대가 없는 텅 빈 정거장 나중에 우리 다시 만나길 기도해 Geudaega upneun tung bin junggujang najoongeh oori dashi mannagil gidohae The empty station where you’re not at, pray that we meet again 1년 정거장 이곳에서 너를 꿈꿀 수 있어 ah ah ha Ilnyeon junggujang igotsehsuh neureul ggomggul su itsuh One year station, I can dream of you at this place ah ah ha 니 작은 맘에 니 작은 손에 상처를 남기지 말아줘 Ni jakeun mameh ni jakeun soneh sangchureul namgiji malahjwuh In your small heart, in our small hand don’t leave a scar 니 작은 어깨에 니 예쁜 눈에 어두운 미래 보이지 않기로 해 Ji jakeun uhggaeeh ni yaebbeun nooneh udooeun mirae boeeji ahngiro hae In your small shoulders, in your pretty eyes promise to not see the dark future 내가 서있는 1년 정거장 Niga suitneun ilnyeon junggujang One year station that I’m standing at 세상이 우릴 질투 했다고 생각해 Saesangi ooril jiltoo haetdago saenggakhae Think that the world was jealous of us 1년 정거장 이곳에서 너를 느낄 수 있어 Ilnyeon junggujang igotsehsuh nureul neuggil su itsuh One year station, I can feel you at this place 그대가 없는 텅 빈 정거장 나중에 우리 다시 만나길 기도해 Geudaega upneun tung bin junggujang najoongeh oori dashi mannagil gidohae The empty station where you’re not at, pray that we meet again 1년 정거장 이곳에서 너를 꿈꿀 수 있어 ma baby Ilnyeon junggujang igotsehsuh neureul ggomggul su itsuh ma baby One year station, I can dream of you at this place ma baby 내가 서있는 1년 정거장 Niga suitneun ilnyeon junggujang One year station that I’m standing at 세상이 우릴 질투 했다고 생각해 Saesangi ooril jiltoo haetdago saenggakhae Think that the world was jealous of us 1년 정거장 이곳에서 너를 느낄 수 있어 Ilnyeon junggujang igotsehsuh nureul neuggil su itsuh One year station, I can feel you at this place 그대가 없는 텅 빈 정거장 나중에 우리 다시 만나길 기도해 Geudaega upneun tung bin junggujang najoongeh oori dashi mannagil gidohae The empty station where you’re not at, pray that we meet again 1년 정거장 이곳에서 너를 꿈꿀 수 있어 ah ah ha Ilnyeon junggujang igotsehsuh neureul ggomggul su itsuh ah ah ah One year station, I can dream of you at this place ah ah ha -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Korean lyrics by 새크리 @ bbvipz Translations and romanizations by Beau @ bbvipz G-Dragon - 소년이여 (Boy) (KOR/ROM/TRANS) GD your choice drop it on me yo 밤은 깊었는데 잠은 안 오고 Bameun giputneundae jameun anogo It's deep in the night but I can't sleep 늘어난 두통과 싸우고 Neuluhnan dutonggwa ssaoogo Fighting against the worsened headaches 이리저리 뒤척이다 생각에 잠겨 또 펜을 붙잡고 Irijuri dwichukida saenggakeh jamgyo ddo peneul bootjabgo Twisted and turned until I was deep in my thoughts then grabbed the pen again 빼곡히 써 내려가는 가사 이 안에 내 철학이 가득 하다 Bbaegokhe ssu naeryuganeun gasa ee anae nae chulhaki gadeukhada The lyrics that I’m writing with no space in between have my philosophy 뿌연 담배 연기 꽉 찬 내방 home sweet home 아늑하다 Bbooyeon dambae yeongi ggwakchan naebang home sweet home aneukhada My room that’s filled with white smoke is cozy like home sweet home 13살 나이에 와서 쉴 틈 없이 달려왔어 Yeolsaesal naeeae wasuh shil teum upsi dalleawatsuh I’ve came here with no rest since I was 13 멋모르는 자신감이 내겐 가장 큰 무기였어 Mutmoreuneun jashingami naegaen gajang keun mugiyeotsuh My mightiest weapon was my confidence 오르막길 이라면 내리막길도 있는 법 Oreumakgil eeramyeon naerimakgildo itneun bub When there’s an uphill there’s always a downhill 돌아가기엔 너무 늦어버렸어 I can't let go Dolagagiaen numu neujuhburyeotsuh I can’t let go Too late to go back I can’t let go Remember back in that day 빛나던 꿈을 난 절대 잊지 못해 그 때 그 꿈을 Bitnadeun ggoomeul nan juldae itji mothae geuddae geu ggomeul Your shining dream, I cannot forget that dream Don't forget back in that day 소년이여 Don’t forget back in that day sonyeoneeyeo Don’t forget back in that day boy 네 멋진 목소리로 세상에 소리쳐 shine alive Ni mutjin moksoriro saesangeh sorichu shine alive Shout to the world with your cool voice, shine alive G-dragon 남들이 뭐 라건 작다고 어리다고 G-dragon namdeulee mwo rageum jakdago uhridago G-dragon whatever people say about how you’re too young 난 G-dragon 남들이 뭐라 건 워~ Nan G-dragon namdeulee mwo rageumnwhao~ I’m G-dragon whatever the others say whao~ 사람들은 말해 내가 부러워 가진 게 너무 많아 Saramdeuleun malhae naega buruwuh gajingae numu manah People say they’re jealous of me because I have too much 연예인들은 다 편하게만 살아 Yeonaeindeuleun da pyeonhagaeman salah Celebrities all live a comfortable life 딱 하루만 그 입장이 돼봐라 Ddak haruman geu ipjangee dwehbara Be in their shoes for just a day 보이는 게 다가 아니란 걸 알아 Boeeneun gae daga ahniran gul alah You’ll realize what you see isn’t everything 시간이 흘러 가면서 외로움만 커져갔어 Shiganee heullu gamyunsuh whelooomman kujugatsuh As time passed by my loneliness grew 멋모르는 의무감 내겐 가장 큰 부담이었어 Mutmoreuneun euimugam naegaem gajang keun budameeyeotsuh The sense of duty was the heaviest burden for me 오르막길이라면 내리막길도 있는 법 Oreumakgileeramyeon naerimakgildo itneun bub When there’s an uphill there’s always a downhill 도망치기엔 너무 늦어버렸어 I wanna go Domangchigiaen numu neujuhburyeotsuh I wanna go Too late to run away I wanna go Remember back in that day 빛나던 꿈을 난 절대 잊지 못해 그 때 그 꿈을 Bitnadeun ggoomeul nan juldae itji mothae geuddae geu ggomeul Your shining dream, I cannot forget that dream Don't forget back in that day 소년이여 Don’t forget back in that day sonyeoneeyeo Don’t forget back in that day boy 네 멋진 목소리로 세상에 소리쳐 shine alive Ni mutjin moksoriro saesangeh sorichu shine alive Shout to the world with your cool voice, shine alive 10년 동안 수많은 울음들과 내가 흘린 수많은 땀방울들과 Shibnyun dongan sumaneun ooleumdeulgwa naega heullin sumaneun ddambangooldeulgwa The tears and sweat from the past 10 years 내가 참아온 차가운 눈물들 Ah ah Ah ah 다시 시작해 보는 거야 Naega chamahon chagaoon noonmooldeul ah ah ah ah dashi shijakhae boneun guya The cold tears you’ve held back ah ah ah ah lets start again Remember back in that day 빛나던 꿈을 난 절대 잊지 못해 그 때 그 꿈을 Bitnadeun ggoomeul nan juldae itji mothae geuddae geu ggomeul Your shining dream, I cannot forget that dream Don't forget back in that day 소년이여 Don’t forget back in that day sonyeoneeyeo Don’t forget back in that day boy 네 멋진 목소리로 세상에 소리쳐 shine alive Ni mutjin moksoriro saesangeh sorichu shine alive Shout to the world with your cool voice, shine alive (Just once) Remember back in that day (Go back) 빛나던 꿈이 (Huh) (Just once) Remember back in that day (Go back) Bitnadun ggomee (Huh) (Just once) Remember back in that day (Go back) Shining dream (Huh) 난 절대 잊지 못해 (Forget) 그 때 그 꿈을 (Huh) Nan juldae itji mothae (forget) geuddae geu ggomeul (huh) I can never forget (forget) That dream then (huh) Don't forget back in that day (way back) 소년이여 Don’t forget back in that day (way back) sonyeoneeyeo Don’t forget back in that day (way back) boy 네 멋진 목소리로 세상에 소리쳐 shine alive Ni mutjin moksoriro saesangeh sorichu shine alive Shout to the world with your wonderful voice shine alive Come back to me now(10년이 지나도) Come back to me now(shibnyeonee jinado) Come back to me now (even after 10 years) Come back to me now(10년이 지나도) Come back to me now(shibnyeonee jinado) Come back to me now (even after 10 years) Come back to me now Come back to me now (지나간 세월, 내 청춘을) Come back to me now (Jinagan saewul, nae chungchooneul) Come back to me now (The past days, my youth) Remember back in that day(It's time to shine) 난 절대 잊지 못해 (That's choice) Nan jeuldda itji mothae (that’s choice) I can never forget (that’s choice) Don't forget back in that day (dropped to you by GD) 네 멋진 목소리로 세상에 소리쳐 shine alive Ni mutjin moksoriro saesangeh sorichu shine alive Shout to the world with your wonderful voice shine alive -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Korean lyrics from DelightBB @ bbvipz Translations and romanizations by Beau @ bbvipz G-Dragon - Gossip Man (KOR/ROM/TRANS) Emergency emergency emergency emergency Hey 맨~ 오늘의 gossip거리는 또 뭔데 Hey man~ ohneuleui gossip geurineun ddo mwondae Hey man~ what’s there to gossip about today 하루도 잠잠할 수가 없어 Harudo jamjamhal suga upsuh Can’t be quite even just for a day 왜~ 난 왜~ Wheh~ nan wheh~ Why~ Why me~ Everybody attention please 나는 gossip man Naneun gossip man I’m gossip man Ladies and gentlemen ho! They call me gossip man, you know 알만한 사람들은 다 알죠 Almanhan saramdeuleun da aljyo People who know, know 사실은 그게 다가 아닌데 Sashileun geuga daga anindae Actually that’s not all there is to it 오늘은 난 카페에서 여자한테 Ohneuleun nan cafeehsul yeojahantae Today at the café this girl 얼굴에 물을 맞았대 Eulgooleh mooleul majatdae Poured water on my face 어제는 난 골목에서 어떤 남자한테 Uhjaeneun nan golmokehsuh uhddun namjahantae Yesterday at the alley some guy 발로 걷어차였대 Ballo gutuhchayeotdae Kicked me 누가, 내가? Nuga, naega? Who, me? No, lie 내 소문은 무성해 Nae somooneun moosunghae There are tons of rumors about me 수많은 눈들이 너무 무섭네 Soomaneun noondeulee numu moosubnae The many eyes that are watching me are scary 이제 뭐 이 정도는 우습네 Eejae mwuh ee jungdoneun ooseubnae Well now this is nothing 예전에는 울기도 많이 울었네 Yaejunehneun oolgido mani oolutnae I used to cry a lot 그럴수록 기쁨은(입들은) 더 부풀었네 Geureulsoorok gibbeum(ipdeuleun) deu boopoolutnae The more I cried the mouths(happiness) rose 생각은 길게 말은 줄였네 Saenggakeun gilgae maleun joolyeotnae More thinking, less speaking 세상은 내 인생 울었네 Saesangeun nae insaeng oolutnae The world, my life cried Because you're cool Yes I'm cool cool 어쩌면 즐길 수도 Uhjjumyun jeulgil sudo I could enjoy it 그래 재미있을 수도 Geurae jaemitsul sudo Yes it could be fun Yeah~ 심심한 세상 나 하나로 즐거워진다면 Yeah~ shimshimhan saesang na hanaro jeulguwuhjindamyun Yeah~ if the boring world could become interesting because of me Say 슈퍼맨, 배트맨처럼 엑스오 가십맨 Say supuman, batemancheorum xo gashipman Say Superman, like Batman xo gossip man Hey 맨~ 오늘의 gossip거리는 또 뭔데 Hey man~ ohneuleui gossip geurineun ddo mwondae Hey man~ what’s there to gossip about today 하루도 잠잠할 수가 없어 Harudo jamjamhal suga upsuh Can’t be quite even just for a day 왜~ 난 왜~ Wheh~ nan wheh~ Why~ Why me~ Everybody attention please 나는 gossip man Naneun gossip man I’m gossip man 학교에서 회사에서 일터에서 또는 집까지 Hakgyoehsuh hwehsaehsuh ilteuehsuh ddoneun jibggaji At schools, at work, at the office or even at home VCD radio MP3 hot news magazine까지 VCD radio MP3 hot news magazineggaji VCD, radio, MP3, even hot news magazine 뭔가를 기다리고 있어 Mwongareul gidarigo itsuh They’re all waiting for something 지루한 일상 속에서 Jiruhan ilsang sokehsuh In their boring everyday lives 자, 오늘 준비한 이야기 거리 나갑니다 Ja, ohneul joonbihan eeyagit geuri nagabnida So, now the gossip of the day 오늘 부로 기자님들의 펜은 불이나 Ohneul booro gijanimdeul peneun booleena From today the pens of all the journalists go on fire 실시간 검색 순위가 보이나 Shilshigan gumsaek soonwiga boeena Do you see the search engine rankings? 많은 네티즌 손가락엔 무리가 Maneun netizen songaraken mooriga Too much for fingers of the many netizens 사태는 심각 그 이상 Sataeneun shimgak geu eesang The situation’s serious, even more than that 우리나라는 뜨거운 냄비 Oorinaraneun ddeuguoon naembi Our country is a hot pot 눈 깜짝하면 식을 테지 Noon ggamjjakhamyeon shikeul taeji It’ll cool down in an instant You hand, do your thang 품행 zero, do my thang Poomhaeng zero, do my thang No manners, do my thang Because you're cool Yes I'm cool cool 어쩌면 즐길 수도 Uhjjumyeon julgil sudo I could enjoy it 그래 재미있을 수도 Geurae jaemitseul sudo It could be fun Yeah~ 살기 힘든 세상 나 하나로 위로가 되신다면 Yeah~ salgi himdeun saesang na hanaro wiroga dwendamyeon Yeah~ the world that’s hard to live in, if I could give comfort Say 슈퍼맨, 배트맨처럼 엑스오 가십맨 Say superman, batemanchurum xo gashipman Say superman, like batman xo gossip man Hey 맨~ 오늘의 gossip거리는 또 뭔데 Hey man~ ohneuleui gossip geurineun ddo mwondae Hey man~ what’s there to gossip about today 하루도 잠잠할 수가 없어 Harudo jamjamhal suga upsuh Can’t be quite even just for a day 왜~ 난 왜~ Wheh~ nan wheh~ Why~ Why me~ Everybody attention please 나는 gossip man Naneun gossip man I’m gossip man 뭔 말들이 그리 많은지 Mwon maldeulee geuri maneunji What is there so much to say about? 대체 뭐가 그렇게 궁금한건지 Daechae mwoga geuruhgae goongeumhangunji What is it that they’re so curious about? 각자의 인생 Gakjaeui insaeng Separate lives 불필요한 논쟁 Boolpilyohan nonjaeng Unnecessary arguments 상관 말고 일어나라 go on, let him go~ Sanggwan malgo iluhnara go on, let him go~ Stop caring about it and stand up. Go on, let him go~ Hey 맨~ 오늘의 gossip거리는 또 뭔데 Hey man~ ohneuleui gossip geurineun ddo mwondae Hey man~ what’s there to gossip about today 하루도 잠잠할 수가 없어 Harudo jamjamhal suga upsuh Can’t be quite even just for a day 왜~ 난 왜~ Wheh~ nan wheh~ Why~ Why me~ Everybody attention please 나는 gossip man Naneun gossip man I’m gossip man Alright, I'm done What's my name? Say gossip man You know what it is Everybody attention please I am gossip man -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lyrics from 숨기동 @ bestiz Translations & romanizations by Beau @ bbvipz G-Dragon - Hello (feat. DARA) (KOR) Let's go you ain't got a girl right now Well cuz you ain't got no gain (i know) i'm show you how to do it gd style (he's write it down) Here 's some rules though, One, Put on nice Two, Don't be nervous Three, Just be yourself (Yeah-p) Follow me now He just wanna be rap star vita? 모자살짝 걸쳐주고 바지 힘껏 내려주고 하얀 운동화 빛나는 목걸이 (bling~~!) 걸을 때도 꼭 리듬에 맞춰 표정또한 개구지게 인상써 왼손엔 MIC 오른손엔 Boombox speak?심심하다면 북치기 박치기 Yeah 귀여운 nice cool 이제 저기 힙걸에게 nice to meet you 그러니 수법은 비추 이상하게 쳐다 보잖아 man i told you (oh no~!) 눈치는 다 밥말아먹었어 잘나가다가 다 말아먹었어 But 기횐 다시 돌아오는 법 So Hollaback yo Dara) Hello Sexy guy도 Hello Handsome boy 도 Hello Hello 먼저 말걸어준다면 GD) Hello 도도한 girl Hello 귀여운 girl Hello Hello 저기 잠시만요 Say hello--- She's wanna be 이번엔 좀 어려운 date하는 가만히 있어도 화보를 찍어야되요 좀더 chic하게 센치하게 때론 (fashion)그는 청바지에 흰티 깔끔한 Suit 아니면 vintage 무언갈 입을거든 무언가 멋스럽게 김치 일생의 show like Yeah 귀여운 nice n cool You can do it too You don't see that fool 그녀도 널 보네 힐끗 힐끗 여자의 자존심은 높은 하이힐급 니가 먼저 다가가 조심스레 눈은 지긋이 그건 게슴츠레 차나 마시고 재밌는 영화도 Say i go anywhere you go Dara) Hello Sexy guy도 Hello Handsome boy 도 Hello Hello 먼저 말걸어준다면 GD) Hello 도도한 girl Hello 귀여운 girl Hello Hello 저기 잠시만요 Say hello--- D) 잠깐 실례합니다 G)나도 잠깐 실례합니다 D)나쁜 사람은 아냐 G) 표현이 서툴뿐인 걸 D) 용기내 여기까지 왔어 need to say goodbye G)그대 처음본 순간 I'am falling in love with you girl Dara) Hello Sexy guy도 Hello Handsome boy 도 Hello Hello 먼저 말걸어준다면 GD) Hello 도도한 girl Hello 귀여운 girl Hello Hello 저기 잠시만요 Say hello--- La la la la la la La la la la la la La la la la la la So So fresh what a Hello~~~~~~~~ Dara) Hello Sexy guy도 Hello Handsome boy 도 Hello Hello 먼저 말걸어준다면 GD) Hello 도도한 girl Hello 귀여운 girl Hello Hello 저기 잠시만요 Say hello--- La la la la la la La la la la la la La la la la la la C: 승리승리탑 @ BBVipz img32561250574438.gifimg32531250574438.gif img32501250574438.gifimg32521250574438.gif img32511250574438.gifimg32581250574438.gif img32571250574438.gifimg32551250574438.gif C: 영문과과탑 @ BBVipz LOL Jiyong really dances the Grasshoper dance :lol: Is Shaun MC Yoo's fan?? :lol:b00942224a8a53db2583d.gifb00942224a8a53bc2c55b.gifb00942224a8a53d50303b.gif C: hotcakee @ bbvipz

Guest jess1tym4life
YES!!!!! finally! thanks so much Jerilyn! why was the concept APPLE? because it somehow signifies TEMPTATION and GDRAGON is one hell of a TEMPTATION lol
u bet me too it..will be back with some of mine..it's Leslie & Jess' GD Spam..

jess105.gif

guess i will post this here too GDragon’s ‘ButterFly’ accused of plagiarism too After accusations of plagiarism for GDragon’s first solo album title song ‘Heartbreaker’, new waves of plagiarism accusations surfaced for another song ‘ButterFly’ off the album. The song is accused to have plagiarised off band Oasis’ ‘She’s Electric’. The song’s copyrights is known to have belonged to Sony. Warner Korea said on 18th August, “Actually as compared to ‘Heartbreaker’ which was the problem earlier, we thought ‘ButterFly’ sounded more similar. The results for the level of similarities between the songs will be out tomorrow on 19th August and we will release our official stand about it.” Also, after the whole ‘Heartbreaker’ album is revealed on 18th August at 1130am, now fans and related music medias are in concern if the title song ‘Heartbreaker’ really did plagiarised hip hop singer Flo Rida’s ‘Right Round’. Currently, YG Entertainment has not came out to talk about their stand about plagiarism accusations on the album. Article from: sookyeong.wordpress.com i'm kind of worried...this is not ridiculous citizens anymore. its Warner themselves. hope everything turns out ok. it would be a killjoy if its not.
A Korean fan made phone calls to those publishing companies (Warner and Sony) and they all denied their ever making such a stand. They didn't even talk to any reporter so far. Actually there were some publishing companies including EMI Korea which came out today and made an official statement that this whole plagiarism thing is too far fetched. I don't know where these news come from but obviously it seems like that there are a lot of haters (and also unqualified reporters), who don't want to eat their words. They are just being unreasonable. (Those news are now being deleted from the Korean Web. Apparently YG protested.)

Guest syao_sid

^^ thanks for clearing it up..these plagiarism drama is getting really ridiculous and loooong overrated already. No haters and detractors could ruin our happiness over GD's album. ;)GDragon’s first solo album revealed GDragon will be promoting the double title ‘Heartbreaker’ and ‘Breathe’ with his solo album released on 18th August. YG Entertainment said, “GDragon will be having his first performance on SBS Inkigayo on 23rd August. For the first performance he will be performing ‘Heartbreaker’ and ‘Breathe’, promoting the 2 songs together, with double title songs.” The reason for the double title song is that it is a promoting strategy to let fans know more about the album through 2 songs instead of just promoting and concentrating on one song. In the MV revealed, there will be 3 parts addition to the MV.” The collaborate producers to GDragon’s solo album includes Teddy, Kush and a producer from Sweden. And the album also features other artistes like Big Bang TaeYang, 2NE1 CL and Sandara Park. Additional: GDragon’s solo album offline release will be postponed to 21st August due to the overwhelming amount of overseas shipping orders. credit: KBItes so his album is only available online in Korea until they released it offline on 8/21. http://www.yesasia.com/global/korean-music...bt=40&vm=32 HeartBreaker is already no.1 on YesAsia in their 30days bestseller..that's amazing because it is still 1 week when it was up for preorder and it already beat other albums which are released much earlier. No wonder there were too much overseas orders that the offline release need to be postponed.haha. anyway can't wait for my copy!

Guest apricot

The MV was hot!!! Oh my god, I'm need to spazz about it!! Everything he updates in his Me2day, we see it again here! I love the apple concept, hehe...and no Jiyong didn't convert into an apple fan. I'm an apple lover before that.. His dance is great and I'm getting used to his look now, although he does look a bit pale here but I think that's the concept as well. My favourite part of the MV?? The part where he laid his head on the girl's chest, I thought that's hot..keke. I don't get the ending part though..I was like "Eh..another song?" But yeah, the way he laid on the bed is just plain hotness. Oh yeah, I haven't heard the songs yet but I will comment about that again. Again? Plagarism?? I'm sick of those..

Guest shinhdeplol

i have heard the news of former South Korean president's death. im so worried. will Inkigayo this week be canceled???

aww pleaase dont cancel :(

this afternoon i read news of Jiyong's album postponing to 19th. now 21st???

(Those news are now being deleted from the Korean Web. Apparently YG protested.)

phewww

^ i hope they won't, i'll be extremely dissapointed if inki is canceled for real.

GAHHH!! omg yes yes

a thread for him, i'm so glad that there's finally one for him.

I'm so excited about the first post too, all the graphics look awesome :]

anyways, to be honest, heartbreaker isn't my most fav. I actually like Butterfly, A Boy and the Leader better.

Boy has been played repeatedly and i can't stop listening to it, it's so good.

but the MV was freakin hot, i love it. i wonder why he chose Park Young Min for that part though, she's gonna be in the Breath MV right?...lol, i wonder why he didn't send a request to Aoi Yu to be in his MV, after all it's his solo, YG will do anything for him.

Butterfly is so calm, even though i think i've listened to the teaser too much, that now i feel weird listening to the whole song including that teaser part (the beginning) again.

CL, Teddy and GD seemed to made alot of changes to the Leader, the swear part in GD's rap was replaced with something different, that's kinda sad, i wanna hear him swear lmao.

and to be honest, i was really dissapointed with "Korean Dream", Tae Yang sounds great in the song, but i don't know....i didn't really like the song at all :S

these look so good.

1250597149heartbreaker2.jpg1250597149heartbreaker2e.jpg1250597149heartbreaker2v.jpg

1250597149heartbreaker2vit.jpg1250597149heartbreaker2p.jpg1250597149heartbreaker2u.jpg

1250597149heartbreaker2t.jpg1250597149heartbreaker2phw.jpg1250597149heartbreaker2w.jpg

1250597149heartbreaker2y.jpg1250597149heartbreaker2f.jpg1250597149heartbreaker2s.jpg

1250597149heartbreaker2q.jpg1250597149heartbreaker2wtz.jpg1250598011heartbreaker2.jpg

1250598011heartbreaker2l.jpg

credit: G&v♬SL _ F @ bbvipz

HD caps of the MV, you can use these as your wallpaper too

51667891.th.jpg61392280.th.jpg35362901.th.jpg63286633.th.jpg

43993928.th.jpg45995140.th.jpg91529556.th.jpg55276530.th.jpg

80873348.th.jpg82331094.th.jpg50436793.th.jpg93447490.th.jpg

63092838.th.jpg11654333.th.jpg44011400.th.jpg73504855.th.jpg

88786638.th.jpg19604308.th.jpg23774948.th.jpg93939999.th.jpg

83751339.th.jpg

credit: G_819 @ bbvipz

Guest ma99ie

Omgoodness I saw the news while at work and had to restrain myself like you wouldn't believe from shrieking like crazy at my desk!!

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the song Heartbreaker - but I've finally seen the clip and HOLY SMOKES!!! It's insanely good!!! Love the vibe and the white concept with the flashes of colour. I have to admit, his look and androgynous concept was what got me super intrigued because it's so DIFFERENT. Not many people can pull this kind of thing off. It's like he took Lady GaGa's look, dumped it in implosive acid colour bombs, fluorescent lasers and space futurism and made it all sexy and sophisticated and gahhhhhhhh!!! *spazzes around*

THANKS the7REAL. for opening this thread!! xDD

*spazzes around some more*

Guest ADORE.you

GD is such a versatile entertainer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. YG sure has their growing talents.

+++

There's this thing i have with listening to music. I never appreciate it as much until it is performed or showed visually. After watching the MV of Heartbreaker, i appreciate the distinct GD-ness of it.

He'll do well promoting it!

Guest jiyuhnn

HIS MUSIC VIDEO WAS SO SEXY<3

gahh hes so smart with the whole preview thing and making a big scandal :]]]

love love love him!

Guest jiyoung9irl

HOLYLORD!!!

this thread is a must!! <3333

GD's new concept is AWEMAZING!! sooo lovin' his silver hair and the apple!!

gaaahhh, too freakin' gorgeous!!!

only GD could pull this kinda style for sure!!!

asdkjaslkdjsakldjaskd...

*speechless beyond words*

love yah my heartbreaker!! >___< ~~

Happy Birthday Kwon Jiyong !

OUR KWON JIYONG IS NOW 22/21 YEARS OLD :D

im kinda sad tho cause this means our age gap is getting bigger.

HAHA. well anyways, what a nice gift for him, huh?

his songs owned the charts !

PHENOMENAL =D

i can't wait for SUNDAY !

GD in Ingikayo would surely pawn !

<333 THE MV WAS SO SAFBOABO HOT !!!!

aigoo. XD im fallign in love with his new hair again XD

anyway, i'll spazz more tomorrow ! since i still have

lots to do for school ><

HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY ON YER BDAY,

HEARTBREAKER ! XD

we looooove you <3

and will never fail to support you FOREVER.

-peace out ! ^^ HBD again to kwon leadah !

Guest honeydice

I've just listened and watched the heartbreaker mv, and hell it was really good :D can't wait for his comeback stage this coming weekend! He'd be so rocking the whole stage!

Guest lelapin

Words cannot describe how simply AWESOME, how WONDERFUL, how just PURE WIN this album is.

Rewind to the beginning, where I first discovered kpop. GD is the first (and most) that I've gone completely ga-ga fangirl over. My friends can tell you how much I've obsessed over him and Big Bang (the youtube videos, the pictures, the random facts). Since then, I've CHILLED. He was still my favorite, but you know, I calmed down. Focused on other things.

And now that this album's dropped

IT'S ALL BACk

MY FANGIRLISM HAS ERUPTED FROM ITS DORMANCY

i can't stop

talking about how hot he is and how awesome this sound is

it's 5AM i haven't slept i'm going crazy this is sos oaoso awesome awesome awesome i love it love it love it i actually SQUEALED when I heard "butterfly" andthen i sent my friend a 2 paged email because i filled up her offline AIM storage LOL and have you guys ever noticed how sexy his fingers are?? IF YOU HAVEnt just watchthis ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crvgMitmLhI )AND THW AY HIS HAIR FLIPS IS DELICIOUS (see HEARTBREAKER mv) and i just love love lvoe the POWER in his dance its like BAM BAM BAAM whooyesssss I AM SO. SO. proud of him. SERIOUSLY. happy birthday jiyong. i love you. i love you so, so much.

Oh man. See, that's what happens when I go into fangirl mode. My grammar and coherencey goes out the window.

Guest shinhdeplol

sigh. im feeling that they will cancel Inki this week :( they already did it when the last president passed away.

c0097403_4a8a9b9c0da94.jpg

3806645711_fa6835893b.jpg

C: 겨 @ bbvipz

so he bought these earphones for the MV :)

Kim Dae Jung's untimely death will mean the interruption of certain regular programs by MBC, SBS and KBS as they play special programs in it's place.

C: allkpop

HELLO FEAT. DARA (ROMANIZATION)

Let's go you ain't got a girl right now

Well cuz you ain't got no gain (i know)

i'm show you how to do it gd style (he's write it down)

Here 's some rules though,

One, Put on nice

Two, Don't be nervous

Three, Just be yourself (Yeah-p) Follow me now

He just wanna be rap star vita?

mojasaljjak geolchyeojugo baji himkkeot naeryeojugo

hayan undonghwa bitnaneun mokgeori (bling~~!)

georeul ttaedo kkok rideume matchwo pyojeongttohan gaegujige insangsseo

oensonen MIC oreunsonen Boombox speak?simsimhadamyeon bukchigi bakchigi

Yeah gwiyeoun nice cool ije jeogi hipgeorege nice to meet you

geureoni subeobeun bichu isanghage chyeoda bojanha man i told you (oh no~!)

nunchineun da bammarameogeosseo jallagadaga da marameogeosseo

But gihoen dasi doraoneun beop So Hollaback yo

Dara) Hello Sexy guydo Hello Handsome boy do Hello Hello

meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon

GD) Hello dodohan girl Hello gwiyeoun girl Hello Hello jeogi jamsimanyo Say hello---

She's wanna be ibeonen jom eoryeoun datehaneun gamanhi isseodo hwaboreul jjigeoyadoeyo

vintage

jomdeo chichage senchihage ttaeron (fashion)geuneun cheongbajie huinti kkalkkeumhan Suit animyeon vintage

mueongal ibeulgeodeun mueonga meosseureopge gimchi ilsaengui show like

Yeah gwiyeoun nice n cool You can do it too You don't see that fool

geunyeodo neol bone hilkkeut hilkkeut yeojaui jajonsimeun nopeun haihilgeup

niga meonjeo dagaga josimseure nuneun jigeusi geugeon geseumcheure chana masigo jaeminneun yeonghwado

Say i go anywhere you go

GD) Hello dodohan girl Hello gwiyeoun girl Hello Hello jeogi jamsimanyo Say hello---

D) jamkkan sillyehamnida G)nado jamkkan sillyehamnida

D)nappeun sarameun anya G) pyohyeoni seotulppunin geol

D) yongginae yeogikkaji wasseo need to say goodbye G)geudae cheoeumbon sungan I'am falling in love with you girl

La la la la la la La la la la la la La la la la la la

So So fresh what a Hello~~~~~~~~

GD) Hello dodohan girl Hello gwiyeoun girl Hello Hello jeogi jamsimanyo Say hello--- La la la la la la La la la la la la La la la la la la

La la la la la la La la la la la la La la la la la la

C: greenglacious @ blogspot l pumcake @ soompi

f0057811_4a8aa748b2d40.jpg

C: 홀릭、 @ bbvipz

which chart is it?

1250601044_3333.jpg

C: BBside @ bbvipz

Guest bunnyboo83

"You're my heart heart heartbreaker"~ :D

Heartbreaker is definitely a hit guys!

GD knows how to do his thing. truthfully when i heard the preview of hearbreaker.

I was kinda disappointed and thought maybe he didnt live up to the hype.

But he proved me wrong, it's definitely the "IT" song!

And i love the concept of the MV there are some sick moves there!

Will be anticipating his live perfs.

I havent listen to the whole album yet but i've listen to previews

and they're great. my fave had to be hello and butterfly. :D

Guest heartsongs

My first post in this thread :) I love GD's album. I like 7/10 songs. The songs I still have some problems with are Korean Dream, Hello and Breathe. GD will perform Breathe this Sunday so I hope the performance will make me change my mind (Edit: ok so Inkigayo will be canceled, have to wait 1 more week sigh). My most favourites are Boy, The Leaders, She's gone and Heartbreaker. At first I didn't like Heartbreaker much but after I watched the MV I changed my mind. Seriously I have to hold my mouth the whole time I watch the MV. Can't wait to watch it in HD, hotness overload. Heartbreaker is quite addicting. It keeps repeating in my head the whole afternoon "You're my heartbreaker eh eh eh" and I couldn't focus on class :P

And the news about GD's album will be postponed till 21st is true or false? I can't wait to hold the copy in my hand. If it's true then wow, too much orders from oversea, I'm one of them :D

Thanks shinhdeplol for the lyrics. I really like the lyric of Boy

Guest zahieyjunki

kyaaa the MV is out!!

weee~ best from GD!!

Coolest hair ever! will he promote with that hairstyle too?

woot woot that's hot enough!

The mv was hot hot hot!! more ladies around..

SR & YB mv only had one but this one is overload with sexayyy ladies..

The yellow jacket reminds me of CL when she wear for Fire mv..

^^ no way I want GD on Inki this week? Can't they do pre-record? waaaa~

thnx for Hello lyrics.. I've been looking around for that harmonize!

I love the set & his outfits.. totally wow!

more puching walls.. on haru haru it was on mirror!

Overal it's brilliant & awesomeee...

Guest `raiiwan

weeeee !

thnks shinhdeplol for the subs & trans !

hmph....GD seems to be the one who's heartbroken yeah?

anyway, GD IS TOTALLY TAKING OVER THE CHARTS ((: