What Was Your Longest Hair Length?

tteeetime

Guest goodnessgracious

Half-covering my richard simmons :D . But it is not very comfortable, I prefer my hair just below the waistline

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yasmie

It's a little more than 10 inches past my chin.

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow though, just a trim. I'm loving my long hair soo much <3

http://i28.tinypic.com/6ympty.jpg

i think my longest was at least 14 inches.

but now its like 2-3 inches past my shoulders. :'(

my friend had her hair past her belly button, but it had so much split ends that

she cut it to, i think 15 inches.

with my extensions, my hair is 18 inches. ^^

Guest tinatran_

the longest for me was to the bottom of my bust line. i'm trying to grow out my hair again, but i have to get it trimmed cause of my stupid split ends! >8P

Guest runtoyou989

when i was REALLY young, like in the 4th grade,

i had hair past my butt.

it wasnt that healthy though.

UGH now, my hair is like bust length. *waiting for it to grow back out.

-nickie!

Guest Passionaa

My hair right now falls right below my waist. I'm trying to get it much longer though to my hips, I LOVE long hair! Even if most times it is a hassle to wash/style. :)

Guest PrincessBoa

My longest hair length was probably... an inch below my boobs I think? That's like halfway down my back. xD

-PrincessBoa

Guest Rynaga

my longest hair length was prolly 4 inches past my shoulder. my mom hates me with long hair for some reason. (thinks it makes me look older). i am trying to grow out my hair longer though.

Guest letters-to-you

All the way down to my knees. I cut it shoulder length in 5th grade though and donated to a Cancer foundation to make wigs. My hair is to my neck now, I keep cutting it shorter.. I guess ideal would be right below the boobs? Haha, but I don't have it in me to grow my hair that long.

Guest __LOST

my hair right now sits just above my belly button. i remember when i was in elementary i could tilt my head slightly back & it would touch my butt. my ideal is long, but then again i've never had hair that was above my shoulders.

I think it was up to my butt. Twice though. I just cut it two weeks ago.

Now it's around the bone at the back below the shoulder. I don't know what it's called.

I'm so happy and glad that I cut my hair. :D no hassle with washing and blow drying. xD

Archived