Can You Feel Physical Pain In Dreams?

tteeetime

Guest lilaznanime

no pain for me. i had this dream where i saw like a giant wolf in my path and i 'm not sure if i ran and it started chasing me or it ran towards me first then i ran. but it caught up to me and bit at my arm but was biting my sleeve and i was trying to swing it off. honestly it was scary to me in the dream, but me in life doesn't find it as scary.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roartehgoar

not really pain. but one time i fell off a really high building or something, and when i landed in the water my whole body had this tingly feeling.

Guest iftimecomes

only once, it wasn't physical pain though. i remember when i was 5, i had a cute dream that mickey mouse came up to me and held my hand and we were flying over the world to disney world! and i could feel the wind beneath me like i was floating.

:D cool eh?

that was probably one of my favourite dreams..

Guest HeloiseJay

It's weird.. I don't feel any pain either.. I wonder if anyone does actually feel pain. I think it's mostly unlikely to.

i'll say i've experience emotional pain.

I had a dream where i was crying alot and really upset and when i got up the next day i felt really depressed and sad for no reason. It was such a weird feeling and i couldn't get the dream out of my head.

Guest Painterlyy

sometimes, when i dream i'm falling off a building, I get that heart dropping feeling.

Like the feeling you get on rollercoasters.

Guest luvjiyong818

PAIN? no. feelings when touching something or another? yes!

Like... I don't really have violent dreams, so that's why. But i do feel stuff.

Like if I'm opening the dorr or something I can feel it. I can feel the col metal. And then when... this is off.

So, when I'm like... touching a person or let's just say kissing. I can feel their warm breaths and their lips touch mine. hehe~ TOTALLY OFF SUBJECT!

Guest LeahSJC

Ever since I started taking a medication several years ago, my dreams have all been really vivid and gruesome... and I can feel pain in all of them D: It's so bad.

Guest Want2LoveU

I have dreams where I die, and other dreams where I behead other people. But I have yet to feel pain in my dreams, I just hope that won't happen in the future.

Guest Wadizzle

Yea, I have but I always wake up right at the moment of impact =/.

Has anyone died in their dreams?

I remember when I was little someone told me if you died in your dreams, you'd die in real life. :lol:

It's only happened to me once. I had a dream that my teeth were falling out. It was pretty scary.

I usually only have emotional pain though. A lot of times I wake up crying and my pillow is all wet from tears.

i dont really feel a lot of physical pain, but i DO feel other physical things.

like kissing and what not.

its really weird.

i wake up confused wondering if i actually kissed the person. hahha

That's happened to me too! I really thought that my friend (now boyfriend) was really kissing me on my neck and stuff.. haha.

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

I feel emotional pain in my dreams. I feel physical things like touches in my dream sometimes but not pain. One time I realized that I was dreaming in my dream and I tried to jump off a cliff and kill myself because I wanted to see if I could die in my dream. Except when I jumped I kind of landed on the bottom of the cliff so I guess I can't kill myself in my dreams. :P

Archived