Can You Feel Physical Pain In Dreams?

tteeetime

Exactly as the topic says,

Is there anyone out there who felt physical pain in your dreams before? Like getting bashed or something??

Because i haven't. Every time i dream, when ever I'm about to get stabbed or something or fall of a bridge,

I immediately wake up so the scary painful part didn't even occur yet.. but I was just wondering, LOL.

Share your experiences if you have or explanation (:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest binjoo

I used to have lots of dreams where I would be in knife fights and the stabbing would hurt.

I think it's very odd, but also cool that when you're dreaming, if your brain says you're in pain, you feel it.

Guest __LOST

^ pain is just your nerves telling your brain something is wrong. that's why people have varying degrees of pain tolerance, i guess.

Guest tofu plushie

Yes. I had a dream where I was shot to death and I could feel intense pain in my body. I also had a dream where I feel from the sky and landed splat on the floor, which hurt a lot lol. In another dream a large rat attacked me and I could feel it scratching and biting me. Yeah.. I have weird dreams.

I used to have dreams where I got stabbed or fall off of something but didn't feel anything or I would wake up in time. Though, I remembered one time where I dreamed I got killed and when I woke up I feel this awful pain for almost the whole day. My mom said sometimes, you can feel the pain especially if you are indeed killed in your dream.

I just think it's all in my head.

I've had dreams before where i've jumped high city buildings. From the top of one building to another.

and sometimes when i miss the rooof, I physically feel myself falling down and you get a gut rush and all this crap.

but I never feel physical pain in dreams.

Guest bonbons

yes

i've felt the urge to throw up in my dreams, and also crying (waking up my throat would hurt a lot from choking in the dream)

running, being hurt...lol

Guest Regina Rae

Ya. I had a dream once where a bee stung me right in the middle of my hand. The pain was so real and excruciating that it woke me up. Another time, was when I dreamt I was drowning in an ocean. I was under the water completely, and I really wasn't breathing. I was holding my breath in the dream and in real life. My lungs felt like they were going to burst, and I woke. Coughing and gasping for air.

O____________________________O`

Guest Mango.Tango~

ONE TIME. I was dreaming of getting stabbed in the back. and it hurt SOOOO much...i woke up. And the spot on my back actually really hurt. It was twitching. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Guest kawaiiai

when im dreaming..i always tend to feel physical pain..when its inflicted on me strongly..such as being hurt with something sharp..or falling & hitting the ground..not long ago i dreamt i died.. :mellow: after falling on something really sharp...and that felt soo....real..sometimes it causes me..to wake up from my dreams..but this only happens when im a deep dream state..

Yes, most definitely.

Usually, my knees feel weak and I would sweat and cry. But in more “intense” dreams, I have been stabbed +__+ (not a very nice feeling) and ran over by a truck.

It is just part of my brain and nerve system’s weird function at night. ROFLS.

Guest choppsueyy!

wow my friend thought i was crazy because i told her i could 'feel' things that happened to me in my dreams :lol:

i had multiple dreams were i was punched or kicked and i felt the pian inflicted.

anyone have a dream where they felt something other than pain?

i had a dream a while ago where i was kissed by this stranger and i felt it! :huh:

hell yes! im one of those people who can control my dreams and remember everything. but yeah, when there is always violence involved, i can feel it. which makes it so cool xD

Guest xsaranghae<3

yea i can. its kinda weird

considering i dont always wake up till the scary parts over

i just HAVE TO KNOW what happens xD

Archived