asdf

Guest satisfaction!

Guest habibi

-waves-

Hi hi :P ..hehe, no request..cant write for crap.

Anyways, Love your work and cant wait to see those lovely dark posters.

;_; I hope things look up for you soon :D

Guest rootless.

:POST EDITED:

FORM:

Title: test of s e a s_____

Subtext: The distance will keep us together...

Author: the_beautiful_life [Anny]

Pics:

MAIN GUY

ONE

TWO

MAIN GIRL

ONE

TWO

REST OF DBSK

Mood: Very dark and very sad...

Colors: Anything that tickles your dark/dreary fancy...

Pics [stocks]:

ONE

TWO

THREE

Extra: Hi~! :waves: This fic isn't up yet... So am I still allowed to request from you? If not, you can just ignore this... But if you do make it, I won't forget to credit...

Guest belarus*

FORM:

Title:Sun Showers {if you have pretty korean font can you write 여우비? if not it's fine}

Subtext:the sun was always in the sky. but it was the wet rain that fell upon her skin.

Author:Hwai.

Pics:LDH:1

YC:1 2 3

prop: 1

BG: 1

Mood: (remember, I'm only taking dark/sad-related posters!)

Colors:just not really dark colors. it should have a sad feeling to it. maybe soft vivid colors?

Extra:a big big thank you <3

ooo dark ones?? hehe I have one fic which relates to dark!! :D

EDIT

FORM:

Title: Rising Sun

Subtext: Their destiny was chosen from the beginning of time...

Author: Immortal_Angel

Pics: Yunho1 or Yunho2

Diana

Micky1 or Micky2

Junsu1 or Junsu2

Jen

JaeJoong1 or JaeJoong2

Changmin1 or ChangMin2

Mood: dark, evil, sad

Colors: dark colors

Extra: In this fanfic its going to be a love triangle between Yunho Diana and Micky and Junsu Jen and JaeJoong so I was hoping u can fit them like in that pattern and if u can't fit all of them on there jus put Yunho, Micky, Junsu and JaeJoong on for me :D

thank u! :D

Guest satisfaction!

Omg, I am so sry it took a long time T__T School is owning me and blahblahblah :x I only got to do one poster though >< To Immortal_Angel, you saved your spot for more than two days now. :mellow:

@the_beautiful_life: Here's your poster :x

testofseas.jpg

creds: hybrid, malevolent, fayde

Guest belarus*

T T

i need lee dah hae to look sad in her pic but there werent alot of pictures where she was crying. i wish you could use the one i provided earlier if you can {PRETTY PLEASE?} But if you cant, here are some more pictures. (hope they're ok)

1 2

-thanks~

Guest PolkaDotz

----EDITED.

Wow. I can't believe I did that!! I posted the wrong thing in the wrong thread. Now, I shall be known forever as the person who posted the wrong thing in the wrong thread. :P Sorry Jessica. I have no idea how that happened. My computer was lagging a lot and I had to finish reading Jenny's chapter in her fic and at the same time, I thought your posters were so awesome and I wanted to request from you. (I opened a ton of windows) I guess I placed them in the wrong reply boxes. But I typed your whole request out--I wonder where I posted that one.... :o :o Brb with my request form//

Guest rootless.

:gushes over beauty of poster:

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

I know I caused a bit of trouble in the beginning...

Thanks once again for the wonderful work~

Guest satisfaction!

@bebekiss.: I'm really sorry I couldnt use the LDH you desired =[ It was jst really hard for me to use :x

sunshowers.jpg

creds: hybrid, fayde

@Immortal_Angel: I couldnt fit everybody in =X The pics you provided were really hotttt :w00t:

risingsun.jpg

creds: Fayde, me

@Velvet x Sky: Ahh thanks Lynn<3

@PolkaDotz: Whoa, you posted in the wrong thread O__O;;

@the_beautiful_life: Glad you like xD No problemo!

Guest PolkaDotz

----EDITED (put wayyyyy better quality pictures. Photobucket stinks.).

Wow. I can't believe I did that!! I posted the wrong thing in the wrong thread. Now, I shall be known forever as the person who posted the wrong thing in the wrong thread. :P Sorry Jessica. I have no idea how that happened. My computer was lagging a lot and I had to finish reading Jenny's chapter in her fic and at the same time, I thought your posters were so awesome and I wanted to request from you. (I opened a ton of windows) I guess I placed them in the wrong reply boxes. But I typed your whole request out--I wonder where I posted that one.... :o :o Brb with my request form//

POSTER FORM.

Title: The Yellow Daffodils /// Link to the Fic.

Subtext: “I always wanted a brother who would be able to run, jump, and dance with me.”

Author: PolkaDotz

Pictures:

OLDBOY-- 01 02 03

LITTLEBOY-- 01 02 03

DAFFODILS-- 01 02

BACKGROUND PICS///EXTRAS (use any of them if you'd like)-- BG01 BG02 //// EXTRA01 EXTRA02

Mood: (remember, I'm only taking dark/sad-related posters!) Sad & Melancholy. A childhood tale of two brothers. The younger brother faces a lot of problems. Sad. Sad. Sad. Not really dark.

Colors: You may choose. =]

Extra: Hi Jessica--my name is Jess too, so many Jessicas in the world!! Sorry for the whole confusion of the whole reply to fic post. I gave you a ton of weird bg pics/extras in the Picture part, but you don't have to use them. But I'd love it if you could include the daffodils. :D Hopefully you can make it, but if you can't, still thank you!!

--> jESS

Guest satisfaction!

@Polkadotz: OMGGGG SORRY FOR TAKING SUCHA LONG TIME >< My finals are finally over and 2morrow's the last day of school :P

yellowdaffodils.jpg

Sry I made it too dark :ph34r: x_x

-Jessica<3

Guest PolkaDotz

@Polkadotz: OMGGGG SORRY FOR TAKING SUCHA LONG TIME >< My finals are finally over and 2morrow's the last day of school :P

Sry I made it too dark :ph34r: x_x

-Jessica<3

WOW. It's so pretty Jessica!! Trust me--not dark at all. I absolutely love the spiffy way you blended the yellow daffodil into the picture. And the way you wrote the title of the story with the little flower beside it. SO CUTE!! Hope you did well on the finals Jessica, mine were over three weeks ago. :P Finals=Evilness. Thanks so much for making this for you. I' definitely going to love using this.

And I remembered where I saw your old sn: xdork!! I asked you photoshop question a reaaaalllly long time ago in December when I downloaded a PS Trial about how to get a picture together with another picture. :P I doubt if you remember but yeah that was me. Anyways thanks so much for the poster!! I'm dazzled just by looking at it!

--> jESS

Archived