Guest babiichink

Guest sailormoongal

hi harvarders! ^.^^

VOTE for Love story in Harvard, Kim rae won, Kim tae hee :P

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2832

POST the classic kissing scenes :wub:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3003

TQ~

555... I can't believe the old thread of over 730 pages has gone!!! I literally want 2 cry. :( I've had such great time being here before and after the drama was broadcasted in korea.

I hope the new thread is the same going strong and wonderful.

AJA AJJAA !~~ LET'S GET FIGHTING ~!! 4 the lovely drama n the gor-r-r-geous couple!! :wub: :wub:

I voted! Lsih go go go!! can some1 plz post the kissing caps again? I think the touchdown kiss n the bathroom kiss are classics :P

thanxx v. much for the pix, not seen this big size, so niceee! :=))

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sailormoongal

Thanks for sharing all files I love Kim Tae Hee & Kim Rae Won so much , Now i saw this serie, Love Love !!!

Thank!!! again

lsih, i'm stil so obsessed wif u =D

-sigh- i had a heartattack when i seen those screencaps with the weddding ahhhh more spoilers xD i was only on ep 12 then i left for philly then i came back, stuff happened, i was going to rewatch it but the hurricane happened and i started it over again but then school =_____=; heh i was going to come in here and as for the ost links but i found them ^^ thanks~ i have to watch them tomorrow.. @_@;;

LISH = best drama i ever seen~ i love KTH and KRW! <3

-christina

BEST love story!

perfect guy is Kim Hyun Woo.. with the dashing looks of KRW.. what more can I ask for.

Must see. very inspiring

my all-time favorite drama!! LOVE kimraewon and kimtaehee <3

Im so glad that you all enjoyed the drama like I did! :lol:

cool, i'll check that out. thanks!

awww i wanna watch this drama right now :(

hello, vi , bugsie :) you can watch the preview first be4 you enjoy the drama.

4 newcomers, a fantantic preview clip , the b/g music is powerful. lovv it. :P

mms://daman.cafe24.com/daman/movie/lovein_daman.wmv

source: http://www.popcornfor2.com/

c6e24209.jpg

2b15b2df.jpg

Guest celinegul

Before i lose the data of the ost link i re-upload the link here so if anyone still search for it and can't find OST links thread...

Love Story In Harvard Original Soundtrack

07000012462.jpg

1. Title

2. Love Theme 1

3. Campus Theme 1

4. So In Love

5. Campus Theme 2

6. Contradiction

7. My Life

8. Love Theme 2

9. Right beside you

10. white smile

11. breathing in love

12. Campus Theme 3

13. Tears

14. love concerto

15. Run

16. by the river

17. Alone

18. Rain

19. shaken

or here is the korean title of the songs above:

01. 타이틀

02. 러브테마 I

03. 캠퍼스테마 I

04. So In Love (김정운)

05. 캠퍼스테마 II

06. 갈등

07. My Life

08. 러브테마 II

09. 너의곁으로

10. 하얀미소

11. 사랑안에 숨쉬다

12. 캠퍼스테마 III

13. Tears

14. 사랑의 아리아

15. RUN

16. 강가에서

17. Alone

18. Rain

19. 설레임

thkxx sumomonlee ^^; for the links.

I'll repost it to the official OST thread.

Guest Valentino81

hi valentino...

don't worry that's just a problem occured if the server having something like 'a minute blank connection'

i often have this kind of problems and almost frustated bcoz of the time wasted for dl this.

but just tried dl this software:

Download YSIGet to resume broken downloads

it sooooo helpful for me coz i can resume broken dl

for tutorial read

Tutorial

the step to not waste your 50 MB dl:

1. after you instal YSI dl manager, that wil be YSI dl folder on your compie desktop.

2. put your 50 MB broken file without changing the name at all

3. open the YSI dl manager program

4. put the link from the YSI page that highlighted 'DOWNLOAD NOW' on it

5. it should be resumed

sometimes it will be still stopped for some reason like busy server, but don't worry, don't erase the file, just do the same step above than it will resume!!!!!!!!!!!

just try.. i hope it will work like what it always did to me.. but quickly or it will be closed by YSI soon...

;)

Hi summonlee,

Thanks a lot. I managed to download the whole episode thanks to the download manager you told me about. It stopped again at 98 MB before I used the software I downloaded. Hehe..Phew..at last my worries disappeared..

Middy, sorry for the false alarm..the link you gave us worked ;) Thanks alot! See ya guys on the thread.. :)

Guest karkaren88

hi guys, i am not a frequent poster of the thread, but i love the drama. it is really devastating to have the old thread deleted. there were so so many many cute, lovely pix, artworks of krw and kth.

just to say... the new thread is going so nicely,yeh! Well done, LSIH lovers! :)

Guest cynkawahara

thank you everyone for all the beautiful caps.

I can never get tired of looking at this couple. Especially Kim Rae Won. He has the most beautiful smile. I don't think there is one picture where he does not look good.

Makes me want to run and watch this drama again.

Guest bandgeek

gosh i love this series so much. its one of my favourites. out of all the dramas i watched this one had the best ending ever.

KIM RAEWONXKIM TAEHEE

WOW WOW AWW ~~~

WONDERFUL SURPRISE ARR ~~~ :D :D :D

Hihi ~~~ Aly Aly ~~~~ b0b97123.gif

( ehehe... ur new nick .. wow romantic arr... Rae Won's goddess ~~~ :wub::D )

SOO NICE TO SEE YOU BACK ON THE NEW THREAD ~~ & WITH THE GIFT OF SOOO MANY MANY GORGEOUS PICS OF THE LSIH COUPLE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WOOT** WOOT***

soo appreciate it ~~~ as I havent saved them all..... ><>< always got too busy posting that I forgot to save..... thought could go back the pages when holidays came...... >< but... :( )

THANK YOU THANK YOU ARR ~~~ DEAR ALY ~~~

hope see you more when ur school not as busy..... & with more wonderful sharings arr ~~~~ ;):lol:

Guest jacqueline

Hi Jacq,

Great to hear from you too. It's soooooo good to hear a few familiar names..by the way, have you guys tried downloading episode 12 as posted by Middy? I have tried to download it from my office for 3 times, but it always says "download complete" although only 50 MB is being saved. This is only about 30 % of the whole series. To prove that something is wrong with my server, I tried to download from my friend's house via broadband, but the same problem occured. I am trying for the second time, hope everything turns out well..If not, could you kindly upload for us again when you are free, Middy? (Hehe, getting accustomed to your new nick :P )

See you guys on the thread! :)

Yeah, it's pretty disappointing..I failed to download episode 12 for the 5 th time..I thought I can watch it on Friday night since I am not going back toi my hometown this weekend. Middy, could you help us on this matter? But of course, when you have the free time..No hurry, we (or is it me alone? :P ) can wait..

Or since I am nota familiar user of YSI, could someone possibly tell me what are the problems I am exactly facing? Thanks alot!

Hi Valentino!!!

:lol:

i did not download episode 12 of LSIH from Middy's YSI upload this time because i have it already...i'm waiting for episode 13 to be uploaded... :unsure: anyway, i'm not really a pro at YSI features also...but i do problem with downloading from YSI....they tend to get stuck halfway sometimes...so that's why i'm collecting all LSIH episodes first and re-up it in www.my5minutes.com later...so, harvarders who'd like to download episodes can do so with getting stuck using YSI and the link will be there for about half a year or so depending on support...(have to vote for it to be there)... B) when i have the time to re-up, i'll let everyone know of the links... :lol: till then, i'm counting the days to my last exam....21st NOV :lol:

Hi summonlee,

Thanks a lot. I managed to download the whole episode thanks to the download manager you told me about. It stopped again at 98 MB before I used the software I downloaded. Hehe..Phew..at last my worries disappeared..

Middy, sorry for the false alarm..the link you gave us worked ;) Thanks alot! See ya guys on the thread.. :)

Phew~ that's great~~ Valentino ~~ ~_____~

U could finally have Episode 12 loaded ~~~ YAyy~~ thankss a lot to sumomonlee ^____^ for the instructions ~~ :D

Someone has told me to try this too..... & it works ~~ ;)

** when you find the loading speed getting slower or stay the same at a point, usually close to the end at 99%,

then... U go back to the YSI link, click again on the 'download now' ---- you will see the link is bumped up again.... & it goes on loading to the end. **

hope it helped others too...... I'll upload Episode 13 real soon.... :P

I was surprise that Frank Gorshin played Kim Rae Won's professor. :o I think he played the riddler in the Batman tv series. It was funny when he was giving Kim Rae Won a hard time in class.

78233190.jpg

yea... I enjoyed that part a lot! it's so interesting!

do you know he passed away months ago, I guess in May. -_-

O... I really liked the professor's character ~~ he looked strict, but hes kind-hearted inside ~~ its so heart-warming to see later that he helped 'Hyun Woo' in the mock trial ~~ & that 'Hyun Woo' came out and hugged him dearly from behind ~~~ :wub::D

I liked the veteran actor, hes a really good actor.... sooo sad that he passed away of some illness this April. :(

I think hes pretty famous in the US... I saw his pic being shown in the memorium tribute of the Emmy Awards last month.

Guest karkaren88

KRWTWPAug05-1.JPG

KRWTWPAug05-4.JPG

aww!! many beautiful pictures!! i love krw's smile =] adorable <3

*sigh* what an envious pairing, they look awesome together in tlhe drama n in real life.

Archived