[drama 2004] Love Story In Harvard 러브스토리 인 하&#48260

Guest babiichink

can someone please upload ep. 1-5 and 9 through the end by yousendit? i lost my original file of these episode due to computer problems i was having. I would really appreciate it and thanks so much!

Hihi christina ^____^

Is it okay that the Episodes are without eng subs?

if you really want eng subbed ones, it will take much time to upload... & I'll do so after I finish uploading the remaining epis from Epi 13 -- Epi 16 ( Finale) ;)

Gosh! Great to have you back Middy aka midnightblue..I saw your nick posting something but never came across my mind that it was you..yeah,I have episode 12 to download now..Thanks!! :P

HIhi ~~ Valentino ~~ ^_____^

GREat to see you too ~~~

haha... ppl loves to call it short... so.. I thought I juz changed it..... :P

O... hope U could Download it successfully ~~

Aiya~~ how about Jacqueline? ;)

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi harvarders...

Was still downloading LSIH series (pending for episode 12 to 16 by midnightblue), and heard that the threads has to be re-build again..gosh..pretty sad to hear that initially, but I am sure with the spirit and efforts put in by harvarders in the previous thread, I am very sure that this thread will be filled with posts in no time..see ya guys on this thread.. :P

In fact, I still have some links with me (posted by hurtwou) which will lead us to LSIH episode 5 to episode 8, and some behind the scenes clips..

http://tian-chung.net/LSIH/

http://tian-chung.net/LSIH-NGz/

Check it out!

THANKS Valentino ~~ ^____^ for posting back hurtwou's website links ~~~

Episode 5, 6, 7, 8 ----

& some of the NGs / interview clips are available on the links above :D

Hihi ~~~ Valentino ~~~

hee... I am midnightblue = middy ~~~ :P

soo glad to see some familiar harvarders back again ~~~ YAY~~~ :D2f4eac48.gif

THANK YOU ALL ~~~ Let us keep the thread ongoing with our sharing of the lovely LSIH goodies that we have ~~

FIGHTING FIGHTING ~~~~ 0cc2540f.gif

Hey all ~~~ ^____^ I've uploaded .....

Episode 12 ----- (w/ Eng subtitles )

Love.Story.in.Harvard.Ep12

http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3G16L0Y...RF01JH8YW1UH60U

SP thkss to serene ~~ <333 :)

a4cec71d.jpg

Episode 12 link is still working, DOWNLOAD quick ~~~~ :P

Guest jacqueline

Hi,Hi!!!Middy and Valentino!!!

i'm back!!! here are some pics i've managed to save from our last thread.....if ever they had told us that everything would be gone, i would have tried to save more into my computer....anyway, must cheer up already....

2005010813471063.jpg

93ab6b83.jpg

112.gif

Hi,Hi!!!Middy and Valentino!!!

i'm back!!! here are some pics i've managed to save from our last thread.....if ever they had told us that everything would be gone, i would have tried to save more into my computer....anyway, must cheer up already....

0b51363c.gif Hi hi ~~ dear jacq ~~ ~_____^

O... SO glad U r BACK ~~~~~ :D miss you arr ~~ esp during this time ~~~~ :wub:

Thankss so much for sharing those fantantic caps on the drama & the gorgeous couple in the recent Andre Kim fashion show ~~~ <333

yup ~~ let us CHEER UP more by enJOYing again the beautiful, touching moments of the drama then ....

My all-time favorites ~~~ 0c9a1f16.gif

d5dde8d8.jpg

9b0e15a7.jpg

Guest jacqueline

0b51363c.gif Hi hi ~~ dear jacq ~~ ~_____^

O... SO glad U r BACK ~~~~~ :D miss you arr ~~ esp during this time ~~~~ :wub:

Thankss so much for sharing those fantantic caps on the drama & the gorgeous couple in the recent Andre Kim fashion show ~~~ <333

yup ~~ let us CHEER UP more by enJOYing again the beautiful, touching moments of the drama then ....

My all-time favorites ~~~

Hey, Middy!!! i'm GLAD to be back too....by the way, i'm keeping my promise to upload after my exams...

For harvarders....

i've uploaded the song that is played in the drama "during the sad part"...nice song...

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0I4X896...P818JEKTXTXRM8T

i don't know the title..but it is the song where hyun woo cried outside soo in's house (shouting)...

happy downloading...last for 7 days...

:)

Guest Valentino81

Hi Jacq,

Great to hear from you too. It's soooooo good to hear a few familiar names..by the way, have you guys tried downloading episode 12 as posted by Middy? I have tried to download it from my office for 3 times, but it always says "download complete" although only 50 MB is being saved. This is only about 30 % of the whole series. To prove that something is wrong with my server, I tried to download from my friend's house via broadband, but the same problem occured. I am trying for the second time, hope everything turns out well..If not, could you kindly upload for us again when you are free, Middy? (Hehe, getting accustomed to your new nick :P )

See you guys on the thread! :)

Guest Valentino81

Hi Jacq,

Great to hear from you too. It's soooooo good to hear a few familiar names..by the way, have you guys tried downloading episode 12 as posted by Middy? I have tried to download it from my office for 3 times, but it always says "download complete" although only 50 MB is being saved. This is only about 30 % of the whole series. To prove that something is wrong with my server, I tried to download from my friend's house via broadband, but the same problem occured. I am trying for the second time, hope everything turns out well..If not, could you kindly upload for us again when you are free, Middy? (Hehe, getting accustomed to your new nick :P )

Yeah, it's pretty disappointing..I failed to download episode 12 for the 5 th time..I thought I can watch it on Friday night since I am not going back toi my hometown this weekend. Middy, could you help us on this matter? But of course, when you have the free time..No hurry, we (or is it me alone? :P ) can wait..

Or since I am nota familiar user of YSI, could someone possibly tell me what are the problems I am exactly facing? Thanks alot!

Guest sumomonlee

Hi Jacq,

hi valentino...

don't worry that's just a problem occured if the server having something like 'a minute blank connection'

i often have this kind of problems and almost frustated bcoz of the time wasted for dl this.

but just tried dl this software:

Download YSIGet to resume broken downloads

it sooooo helpful for me coz i can resume broken dl

for tutorial read

Tutorial

the step to not waste your 50 MB dl:

1. after you instal YSI dl manager, that wil be YSI dl folder on your compie desktop.

2. put your 50 MB broken file without changing the name at all

3. open the YSI dl manager program

4. put the link from the YSI page that highlighted 'DOWNLOAD NOW' on it

5. it should be resumed

sometimes it will be still stopped for some reason like busy server, but don't worry, don't erase the file, just do the same step above than it will resume!!!!!!!!!!!

just try.. i hope it will work like what it always did to me.. but quickly or it will be closed by YSI soon...

;)

Guest minminfish

HIYA! back to my home! hellooo to all harvarders! ^^

love the drama and the couple. :wub:

enjoy these, will share more... :P

9314d65d_lovestoryha02.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

Guest heidsc

BEST love story!

perfect guy is Kim Hyun Woo.. with the dashing looks of KRW.. what more can I ask for.

Must see. very inspiring

Guest obbsaran

-sigh- i had a heartattack when i seen those screencaps with the weddding ahhhh more spoilers xD i was only on ep 12 then i left for philly then i came back, stuff happened, i was going to rewatch it but the hurricane happened and i started it over again but then school =_____=; heh i was going to come in here and as for the ost links but i found them ^^ thanks~ i have to watch them tomorrow.. @_@;;

LISH = best drama i ever seen~ i love KTH and KRW! <3

-christina

BEST love story!

perfect guy is Kim Hyun Woo.. with the dashing looks of KRW.. what more can I ask for.

Must see. very inspiring

Agree agree!!

very inspiring story theme, gorgeous couple, perfect ending,

n rae won oppah's acting in it made me smile n cry with him, awesome performance.

a must see, must buy dvd !! ^.^^

TQ TQ for it :wub:

IMG_0414.jpg

Guest obbsaran

I was surprise that Frank Gorshin played Kim Rae Won's professor. :o I think he played the riddler in the Batman tv series. It was funny when he was giving Kim Rae Won a hard time in class.

78233190.jpg

yea... I enjoyed that part a lot! it's so interesting!

do you know he passed away months ago, I guess in May. -_-

Archived