Dane Cook Attacks Vanessa Hudgens About Nude Pics.....

Guest dudeilovefood

Guest dudeilovefood

agreed.

however, some people are asking how do we know for sure these pics arent new. can you post the facts so that we can shut them up for once?

Kayyyy.

Well, Vanessa is using a Motorola Razor, like Tinsky73 said, she's been using a new phone for like months.

And she's using the black bra and panty, like in the first batch released, if any of you remember.

AND the background seems to look the same as the first batch also.

And as far as I'm concerned, her belly button wasn't pierced in the pictures, which means it wasn't recently taken.

Well actually, I can't really see if it was pierced or not, but it looks like it wasn't in those pictures, also this information was all gathered within one of the many newly released pics, here (it's the one with her bra and panty, surprisingly there's a lot of info in the pictures, and she's not naked,but i'ma just post the link): WARNING, Vanessa Hudgens in Bra and Panty. You've been warned!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marasshi

I am seriously appalled at the amount of people here that don't read.

^To the post above, I don't know, she looks older in that pic somehow.

ETA:

OH and I found this comment on TMZ:

4. its clear that shes not a minor in these pics, you can tell by her current hair style. plus in the pic she did take when she was a minor a couple years back, she had a BUSH. these new ones, NO BUSH, so that means these are more current. she was atleast 18

Posted at 2:04PM on Aug 6th 2009 by maryann1204

So I'm not so sure anymore.

Still appalled at the number of people who don't read or research before commenting though.

Guest bloopy_babo

She is an adult and she has personal choices and Dane Cook really should not be the one judging her for it. It is cruel for him to use her to gain some laughs when that can hurt her deeply. But what do you expect, it is DANE COOK!

Guest vip_gd

........ thus, it withers away.

probably not a good idea to say it in national television.

kids/teens are young enough to surf the internet prolly wondering

what he 'meant' about the clothes.

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

i thought it was hilarious.. ahahahaha.

and somebody needed to tell her..

esp if a ton of young kids are googling her, nude pics shouldn't be up of her.

how do you know she hasn't been embarrassed enough with just the leakage of her photos alone?

Just like you i'm making assumptions. And 'embarrassed enough' is far beyond what i want from her. I want her to know that she did something wrong period.

wouldn't you be ashamed if this happened to you?

No, because i wouldn't do something like this in the first place. Besides, my position in society is completely opposite of hers. I am not a celebrity or anyone in the public eye. She is.

calling her out for something that she has no control over is way out of line. she's the victim here.

No control over? My a.ss. She's the victim? My a.ss. She made this situation. If there weren't nude pics on the internet this whole fiasco wouldn't have happened in the first place.

she doesn't deserve to be burned at the stake just because she took nude pictures of herself. that's her prerogative and nobody should judge her for it. what's immoral for one person may not be immoral for everyone else. we each have our own standards of morality & you cannot dictate anybody to have the same standards as yours.

Agreed, it is her choice. She made the choice to take them so now she has to buck up and take the ridicule that comes along with it.

As far as 'morality' comes in. This has nothing to do with it. I don't have any standards for celebrities and i'm not one to judge them based on what they do. However, if they make a mess, they better know how to clean it up.

Guest Angel1430267648

Honestly, as much as I would love to stand by Vanessa, I'm with Dane on this one. That was pretty bubble gum like what he did, but he is right. WTF is with hollywood stars getting naked and taking naked photos, is this a trend or something?? I mean wtf is going on, you take naked photos, EXPECT the consequences. Don't act all suprised the next day everyone finds out about it ok... Seriously do these stupid girls not follow up with the other celebs scandals and sees what happens to them?? And these celebs are what we call "ROLE MODELS"?? Jesus effing christ. I totally lost all respect for these stupid teeny boppers. Just another Miley Cyrus....

Oh and for people who says it's not a big deal, yeah really? How would you like it if one day your daughter who looks up to these so called "role models" of theirs and sees them naked in their undies and bras and just chilling out in the picture as if it's all good, what do you think they're going to think? OR DO? It doesn't even have to be your daughter, it could be cousin, your little sister. I'm pretty sure you that's the last thing you want to see them do.

Guest overmyhead

Two things, #1 Dane Cook, he ain't funny. #2 Vanessa Hudgens shoulda saw that coming, and hid her face, instead of expecting Dane Cook to just say hi. What kind of retard raises their hand when being called out by a richard simmons who would take any chance to make you look stupid? It's like, "Hey embarrassment, I'm here, come make fun of me!"

LOL! I completely agree, 100%.

wow, some of you guys are really insensitive and i really hate how some of you are all high and mighty about this.

stop making it out like she took those pictures for the purpose of showing to the whole world. it was a lapse in judgement and it should have been left personal.

also, just because she is a role model that doesn't make her some disney robot or something. she is still human and she made a mistake, get over it. if the little girls want to stop being her fans then fine let them. but you don't have to belittle her and make her look stupid over and over again.

Very well said. But I don't think most of the people here are even bothering to read posts.

I also think it's very stupid that you guys are responding to this completely different than to Ashley Greene's nude photos. If you say being young has nothing to do with it, than why is it okay for Ashley to have nude photos, yet Vanessa can't?

Does Ashley not have young fans as well? I mean she is a Twilight star, where the majority of the fans are little 12 and 13 year olds. I am nowhere close to being a Vanessa Hudgens fan, but seriously it doesn't make sense to me.

Guest Babylicious xo12

ew..not a vanessa fan so...LOL dan cook. a bit off since its at the teen choice awards..but still hilarious she waved like she was getting solo attention and it was going to be great. n then she got owned and was like wtf..wasnt expecting this

Guest ashleyx

i hate dane cook, but im with him on this one.

ya shes young and makes mistakes

but the point of making mistakes is to learn from them

obviously, she hasnt learned anything and thats completely her fault

also, so many young girls look up to her

she should really know better than that

but i do think that the teen choice awards wasnt the best place to call her out at

Guest squeaky

aha...vanessa should know by now that nude photos don't stay a secret.

the reason why people are opposing vanessa is because she was in high school freaking musical and she sang a lot of those lame disney songs.

there is a difference between that twilight girl ashley greene or whatever and vanessa. who is this ashley girl anyways. whatever, idc.

dane cook's humor has always been like this and although this situation would've been better if it were the mtv awards or something, vanessa deserved it.

anyways, no one's gonna care in a few weeks so people should stop getting so emotional and passionate about it.

Guest procrastinator

that was hilarious.

if you're a celebrity don't take nude pics or make a sex tape because it will come out.

Guest marasshi

Now that I think about I honestly think this is all a PR move from Vanessa's team. She looks pretty old in these "new" pictures compared to the "old" ones and it's a little too much of a coincidence that these came out right before the release of her new movie. (And just because she's using a new phone these days doesn't mean she can't use the old one to take pictures.)

I'm not going to judge her or Dane Cook because it's part of both of their jobs to create a stir in the media, but I just wish she hadn't done this in the first place because kids look up to her.

Guest tinsky73

Not be judged for it?! Why not?!

She for one is a role model for the younger fans, her career stuff is aimed towards the younger audience, her fans are mostly young girls.

she's being googled, looked through in teen magazines, posters of her put up in their rooms, bagpacks of her smiling carried to school, etc.

so if some girls who want to be like her, they'll easily follow her examples, even her mistakes. victim my richard simmons.

if taking naked pictures is her morality and she's not ashamed to take them, then let her come out with it and step up saying 'yeah that's me, what are you going to do about it'

but she's not, because she knows she's nothing without her younger fans.

so of course she's not a drunk now, she's not going to clubs now, she's not doing drugs now.... b/c if she does, disney will drop her and nobody will pick her up. she's forced to remain 'grounded'

"he who has done nothing wrong may cast the first stone." - Jesus Christ

if you're sure that you're a role model material yourself, then judge away!

Just like you i'm making assumptions. And 'embarrassed enough' is far beyond what i want from her. I want her to know that she did something wrong period.

No, because i wouldn't do something like this in the first place. Besides, my position in society is completely opposite of hers. I am not a celebrity or anyone in the public eye. She is.

No control over? My a.ss. She's the victim? My a.ss. She made this situation. If there weren't nude pics on the internet this whole fiasco wouldn't have happened in the first place.

Agreed, it is her choice. She made the choice to take them so now she has to buck up and take the ridicule that comes along with it.

As far as 'morality' comes in. This has nothing to do with it. I don't have any standards for celebrities and i'm not one to judge them based on what they do. However, if they make a mess, they better know how to clean it up.

she already apologized for having taken the pictures in 2007. it's the same batch of pictures. making a case out of it again now is just double jeopardy. there is nothing left for her to apologize for. period.

just because she is a celebrity doesn't make her a saint. she can do whatever she wants in her own time & there's nothing anyone can do about it. who says that just because she's in showbusiness she has to be a role model? what is this, the 1930's? the responsibility of raising little girls should not be placed on these celebrities. that's what parents & older siblings are for. you just have to take care of your own.

Guest kennesu

Now that I think about I honestly think this is all a PR move from Vanessa's team. She looks pretty old in these "new" pictures compared to the "old" ones and it's a little too much of a coincidence that these came out right before the release of her new movie. (And just because she's using a new phone these days doesn't mean she can't use the old one to take pictures.)

I'm not going to judge her or Dane Cook because it's part of both of their jobs to create a stir in the media, but I just wish she hadn't done this in the first place because kids look up to her.

how ridiculous.

:mellow:

Archived