Honeydew Syndrome Anyone?

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Guest I_play_with_dolls

School Life, shounen ai, Canadians.
Warning: Do not read if you're uncomfortable with shounen-ai

"Metis is a typical not-emo emo kid. Josh is your average not-quite-jock jock. After years of not caring about each others' existence, their spheres suddenly collide when a freshly-dumped Josh punches Metis out. And then they are assigned to work on a project together. How can they possibly ignore each others' existence now?"

In all honesty, this has become my favotire webcomic and comic/manga in general. I don't want to call it a manga becaue it's Canadian, but has alot of bishounen. But the gender pairings doesn't matter, I'd still read it if it were a shoujo ai or just a shoujo because it keeps me that intrested. It's realistic and the dialogue is also realistic because it actually sound what highschoolers would say and talk about (atleast, a usual conversation for me) it has to do with a daily life of an average American/Canadian teenager that isn't far fetched. Highschool stereotypes, love issues, being total idiots, drunken parties, smokers and underachievers, exactly your average highschool.

I have to say over all, I gave it a 10/10

the art is beautiful but yet very simple as well, I've read it four times and yet I never get tired of it.

read it here Honeydew Syndrome

000.jpg

Archived