Kare Wa Tomodachi

Guest sweetgirl_121

Guest moa.lovefuwa

hahahah. you guys know what? from the spoiler... i actually don't like this storyline at all. no offense. just gotta say it since i now learned that there is a lot of sexual activities in a group of lovers. hahaha.

Guest cinjin

@potion

WHOA. WHAT? My opinion completely changed just right now lol. Wow he is an richard simmons. He did not seem like that at all. Okay, Sasamoto needs to hurry up and take her back then. Gosh, he was an idiot to leave her in the first place D:. I'm still shocked that she got pregnant. So many twists unexpected twists in this manga.

• 6 months later...

I just finished reading the manga and can I say I'm so.... so disappointed? :(

Spoiler: The story dragged on so much and I just hated the fact that the author made Mizuno an a-s-s just so the main couple could have a happy ending. I cannot believe the story would turn out like this -_- I mean I rooted for Karen and Hiyori but to make Mizuno like this just so Karen and Hiyori could be together. just WOW. Mizuno deserves a happy ending for his undying love for Hiyori. He so didn't deserve to turn into an richard simmons for someone's happy ending :(

And yea~ basically I just hated Hiyori's super indecisiveness. I could take Parfait Tic's Fuuko's but definitely not Hiyori's! :angry: She's also worse than Bokura Ga Ita's Nana. She's too weak for this book's heroine and arrrgggh. I just couldn't take her. I really liked the premise of the manga. I enjoyed its first few chapters. I guess the moment they put that "Sasamoto and Kanbara had sex" plot, the story just went down the hill.

I just finished reading the drama for the sake of, "hey~ at least at some point I liked the manga!"

Really disappointing. Wouldn't really recommend it for someone who's looking for a highschool romance story. And this is coming from someone (me!) who's a sucker for highschool romance and smut. LOL. Seriously, the plot just became so ridiculous even the little smut scenes couldn't make up for it. BLAH.

Archived