So... Do You Think This Is Indeed How Things Are?

mintcracker

I don't think it's just a guy thing though. When you meet a guy who's really good looking and not a jerk, wouldn't it be like "ooooooh. [if he's shy or dorky] cuuute [if he's a bit cold] how mysterious and cool [if he's normal] charming~~~." I see that happen quite a bit. Ever had a friend go up to you and essentially say "hey. remember that guy I told you that was really cute? today, we had a normal conversation! *swoon*"? But then, there's like the guy who's not that great looking or something is just off about him... he gets friendzoned immediately unless/until he does something really cool or admirable.

But this is all just first impression stuff anyways.... I mean, if a guy stayed in like w/ a girl for a long time mostly b/c of her looks...uhhh that's kinda sad.

uh lol not really for me. Maybe I'm weird? haha but I don't really think looks is really that important. Like there's ALOT of good looking dudes around uni, and I just kinda go 'hmm... wow they're hot' ...Don't really go like omg I like them or sth. There's this really really good looking dude in my lab for one of my papers, and I got talking to him cos he wasn't really talking to anyone and yah, he seemed alright. I didn't really instantly like him, I just think he's really good looking and has a nice smile lol. He was nice enough.

While this other guy in my lec who my frd and I sat with a few days ago, he's kinda averagish, but he seemed real outgoing and like easygoing and like funny and happy...He caught my attention more lol. Like that's even after like a first impression thing cos we had a semi convo.

Take note, the first guy is like 8.5-8.8 on the hotness scale lol imo. Doesn't look korean (he's korean), just is real good looking. After I turned like 14ish I've found I may think guys are good looking, but the ones I'm interested in are usually ones that catch my attention personality wise. Guess I'm not the typical girly girl lol. Hotties are good eyecandy, but that's it really.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived