Quantcast
Guest serendipityxt

How Do You Get Rid Of .... Cellulite?

1 hour ago, eunsan2017 said:

@sejabin :thumbsup:

Eating with discipline, and exercising with constancy worked well for me...:D

I am a bit lazy in exercising but of course I am very discipline in eating ^_* 

Nivele was a real salvation for me, it quickly returned my skin to its normal condition even though I’s suffered from cellulite for many years. 80% of the cellulite disappeared literally within three weeks. It’s a very effective product. I just apply it after having a shower and enhance the effect with the help of a rough massage. My body becomes lifted, swelling disappears, as does the ‘orange peel’. 

well your cellulite doesnt look that much awful,  personally, i dont have big troubles,but i do some massages with my face massager which can be applied to all parts of the body (check out reviews for the best face massage tool ). Just be patient and keep doing regular massages in this way you can cope with mild cellulite, but it's useless for the worse state. 

Edited by noelkoury11

I tried a honey wrapping after sauna... well can't say that the effect was immediately noticeable and cellulite gone forever... but it helped a bit

Nice post! A more effective strategy to help minimize cellulite is to lose body fat, which requires that you reduce your caloric intake and increase your level of physical activity. You can add up revitol-cellulite-solution too for better results. This is really amazing and can show desired results within a week. http://www.revitol.us/product/revitol-cellulite-solution

On 13/03/2018 at 10:17 AM, tressiedawson said:

Nice post! A more effective strategy to help minimize cellulite is to lose body fat, which requires that you reduce your caloric intake and increase your level of physical activity. You can add up revitol-cellulite-solution too for better results. This is really amazing and can show desired results within a week. http://www.revitol.us/product/revitol-cellulite-solution

Thanks for this, will pass on to my sister in law.

• Like 1

The keys to a good anti-cellulite training program are losing body fat, firming the muscle underneath the skin, following a low-carb diet, and boosting circulation and blood flow. Enhance your circulation by getting massages and doing regular exercise that involves strength training and cardio.  

Tips for Cellulite Reduction:

• Dermology cellulite cream
  • Home Remedies for Cellulite Reduction – Remove Toxins. Your body is bombarded with toxins
  • Tomatoes and Tomato Paste
  • Coconut Oil and Dry Brushing
  • Drink More Water for Cellulite Reduction
  • Apple Cider Vinegar
  • Ginkgo Biloba
  • Green Tea

A healthy diet and regular exercise will also help. Sometimes there is a little bit of stubborn fat that just won't disappear. Circumference reduction can help with that.

On 12/7/2017 at 6:48 PM, hellyess said:

it's common problem of every woman in the world! but we all should love our bodies the way they are! you better all think who can write my essay for me in australia than how to get rid of it! just eat clean and workout!

I doubt how writing essays on the other side of the world is going to help reduce cellulite.

Anyway, if you've been exercising and eating healthy regularly and the cellulite just doesn't seem to give up, it just means the time has come to opt for specialized cellulite reduction treatments. It's safe and short. Good luck :)

Hey serendipityxt

There is no better way than exercising to get rid of cellulite. Firstly its free of cost and secondly you can perform it anywhere and anytime.

Pistol squat, Resistance Band Alternating Glute Squeeze, Single leg hamstring bridge and Side lunge are the most effective exercises in reducing cellulite. Hope this helps you.

On 12/8/2017 at 2:14 PM, Eun-San said:

@sejabin :thumbsup:

Eating with discipline, and exercising with constancy worked well for me...:D

Yeah, it's the simplest but one of the most effective methods at the same time! :D

• Like 1