The Real Reason Why Teddy Rejected Lady Gaga

Guest shinhdeplol

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ms.incredible

LMAO. The fact that he and Korean media are still harping on this shows who this was obviously more significant too. :lol:

And for the slow people, Gaga's label extended him an offer to submit work for her album. He had zero guarantee that his work would be selected.

Do you guys have any idea how many people submit work for an artists' album? I doubt she even knows who he is. :lol:

Guest iluvyooh

Ooh.

That's a good reason cause if the fans don't like the song

Then the producer gets a slightly bad name for it.

And they'll lose artists to compose for.

^YG said that teddy wanted to focus on writing songs for 2ne1, not that he would only work with people he knew well.

Well, it's not really a lie then. It's half the truth? He's writing songs for 2ne1, 2ne1 is part of YG. I don't know, okay maybe he lied. :mellow: Ok ignore me I'm confusing myself too.

LMAO. The fact that he and Korean media are still harping on this shows who this was obviously more significant too. :lol:

And for the slow people, Gaga's label extended him an offer to submit work for her album. He had zero guarantee that his work would be selected.

Do you guys have any idea how many people submit work for an artists' album? I doubt she even knows who he is. :lol:

Oh really? I guess I am part of the slow people, LOL. I thought they personally requested for him to write a song for her, which was why everyone was so hyped over the news. Eh, then it's not really worth mentioning then since he rejected anyway~

Guest ADORE.you

That's a reasonable reason. And besides, no one can force him to produce music for other people, it's his talent, his music.

I can't wait for Tae Yang's album, i know for a fact it'll be worth waiting for.

Guest Kiss Me

I just love how dedicated he is <3 He's been in YG for the longest time.

I really want him to do a comeback, but I'm glad he's still getting recgonized for his amazing work bts

Well, it's not really a lie then. It's half the truth? He's writing songs for 2ne1, 2ne1 is part of YG. I don't know, okay maybe he lied. :mellow: Ok ignore me I'm confusing myself too.

idk, from how i see it, the 2 reasons are pretty different. one is saying that he wanted to focus on one thing, the other is saying that he only writes for people who knows well. YG's reason implies that he would have composed a song for lady gaga if it wasn't for 2ne1. teddy's reason simply say that he wouldn't work with her, period lol.

hahah, sorry, i just don't get YG didn't say the real reason. i'm thinking that maybe YG didn't realize that that was the actual reason and just assumed that teddy wanted to focus or something o_o

Guest efflorescent musings

aww he's so passionate about his producing. shows how much effort and heart he puts into songs.

Guest Sonia.Shin

well I think teddy is right.

Producing songs needs to fit the

personality and image of the person.

wise choise teddy!

SPREAD the TEDDY LOVE!

respect respect. that's what one call truepassion, and not merely chasing after money/fame. maybe that's why all his creations so far, has beeen ultimate success(:

Guest EnVogue

Wow I´m truely impressed!

He speaks like a real Artist who produce music with passion

Its not about Money but about the Music and the Artists...

teddy jjang!

Guest Atmosphere.

he is probably gona regret it because of the large amount of money, but i like how he took the time to think about this though. he's a music producer now, he has to take it seriously and slow. i know how he feels i guess cause when it comes to making music for someone, you have to know about that person's background with music. cause if you just give random beats, it might not fit that person's music background. so i like how he was thinking. and i thought he knew a lot about lady gaga, i mean.. a lot of people have listened to her musics like "poker face" and "just dance" or "lovegame" but because of focusing on 2ne1's album, he probably didn't really have the time to listen to lady gaga's music, maybe that's why. well at least we know that he is a hardworker music producer, who wants to focus on one group unlike sm town *cough cough*

Guest honeyboo.

This just made me admire him more and more. I love it how he has to get to know the real personality of the artists in order to work with them (: true art <3

Archived