The Real Reason Why Teddy Rejected Lady Gaga

Guest shinhdeplol

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nam202

teddy is way better looking than crown j imo.

crown j has this...fakeness/ghetto wannabe vibe... i cant get past it.

anyway, teddy is luv. hes too good for lady gaga. (again, imo.)

Guest mz simmonz

I have even more respect for our boy Teddy now..he's not all about money and fame and advertising himself..he wants to do his absolute best for the artist he's working with and I just find that very commendable and professional.

..although I'm really curious of what the outcome of a Lady Gaga x Teddy collabo would be ;)

Guest junsu&me

teddy is way better looking than crown j imo.

crown j has this...fakeness/ghetto wannabe vibe... i cant get past it.

anyway, teddy is luv. hes too good for lady gaga. (again, imo.)

haha same here :D

Guest colloquy

The Real Reason = Lady Gaga = 0 TALENT.

Um, no. Even if Gaga didn't have talent, have you checked out the level of talent of one particular member of 2ne1? *shifty eyes*

I doubt this is the real reason either, but hey, I give him the benefit of the doubt because it doesn't really matter why he didn't accept it.

i'm very happy teddy said that haha. who knows if this is the real reason why teddy rejected lady gaga? it can be that teddy follows lady gaga's music and knows her style and personality well, but it actually really is that he's busy. or it can be that he doesn't really think he knows her to the level that he thinks he can produce quality music for her that matches her.

but yeah, i have always had respect for him for many years now, and my respect just grew.

i am also horribly repulsed that someone can compare teddy to crown J; no, they don't look alike! lol.

teddy is much hotter

i am so biased haha.

_edit:

he said he's happier as a producer than he was when he was an idol rapper,

so does that mean there will be no comeback for 1tym? aww. D:

but i still respect the guy for doing what he really loves. ^^

well, i hope there is. although he said that he might be happier as a producer than when he was a rapper, he also said this:

"You can’t be as happy as standing on the stage when promoting as a 1TYM rapper. It’s because I was able to let my fans hear the music that I liked."

i miss teddy, jinhwan, baekkyoung, and danny rocking the stage...i want a 1TYM comeback! ):

Guest CLOUD:7

That's a pretty reasonable explanation. Don't see why YG had to change up the story..

I want a 1TYM comeback, too!! ):

Guest parkeun

Hm, that's an interesting rule, but he's probably losing a lot of opportunities working with lots of other great artists.

i freakin love Teddy and i love the principles he set for himself

this reason seems reasonable to me, and it makes sense.

well he's busy with 2NE1, Tae Yang and he's gonna featured in one of GD's new song in GD's coming up album so yeah

it's ok that he turned down the offer

when i saw the news about him rejecting Lady Gaga, i wasn't dissapointed at all

Guest amydien

If there is no 1TYM comeback, that means deer belly-button will remain uneaten? :lol:

Anyway, Teddy is such an amazing producer. Im glad he has a rule for producing music and keeps it :)

Guest leongfun

So if Michael Jackson wanted to work with him, he'd say no because he wouldn't know him well?

The point of working with other artist is to explore and learn about them. He, however, chooses not to, and sticks with the ones he already knows.

I respect Teddy's decision and I just love the principles he sets. I think it makes sense and find him to be an awesome producer. If you don't know an artist well, you wouldn't be able to decide which genre/style fits them best. Also, I think he's too busy now to actually get to know other artists. I wasn't disappointed when he rejected Lady Gaga, so of course I still don't mind. haha

Archived