A Guy That Has Many Female Friends?

Guest ax1989

Guest ax1989

hm.
So if a guy has a lot of female friends, but definitely not a player (trust me on this one)...... why do you think that is? Also, do you think if a guy has a lot of female friends, they'd not have any trouble asking out girls they actually like romantically? And how would they act different around the 'special' girl?

Any of the guys here have majority of female friends? It sucks how everybody assumes he's a player just because he has lots of female friends but... any experiences? What do you think?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If a guy has a lot of female friends, then I would think he just has a lot of female friends, or finds that he gets along with them better, or simply doesn't get along with guys as much.

The number of girls he's friends with does not correlate with his ability to ask you out.

A friend is a friend, no matter what gender they are; he will treat his s/o the same way a guy with lots of male friends treats his s/o.

It would be logically incorrect and even rude to assume he's a player, but I can understand why considering how most members of society cannot be bothered to put any additional thought into a situation before jumping to silly conclusions.

Guest ReadyToRead

I can relate to a guy who has "many" female friends and you got to understand that having a ton of female friends doesn't necessarily make it easier to ask a girl out. I think I have so many female friends is mainly because of connections with other friends (networking basically if you want to put it like that LOL) and me being able to connect more "conversationally" with female than my male friends. I mean it's definitely easier to talk to girls on a lot of issues and problems that you'd probably never talk to your guy friends about with guys you don't really "TALK"

But then again I am somewhat of a flirt/player/etc, :P

Guest saranghae<3

One of my longest friends is a guy and he hangs out a lot of guys. He was made fun of in grade 6-8 but it has been a lot better now. He is NOT gay, he just gets along with girls better, and definitely not a player.

Hes the only guy my parents let me hang out with one on one xD

Guest Metamorphosis

my experience with guys with a lot of girl-friends is they LOVE WOMEN, not woman.. if not, then they're really nice/down to earth or gay =)

Guest LazyAzian

I have lots of friends that are girls, more than guys, because I get along with them better.

I'm gay, there's different types of gay people, I happen to be the softy gay, so I get along with girls and my guy friends are softer to me . . .

Just because you're gay doesn't mean you hangout with a lot of girls, there are gay guys that get along with guys better.

Basically, you won't know until you really get to know the person.

Guest It4cH1

In high school. I had tons and tons of female friends.

no im not gay.

I grew up with an older sister, so i relate to females better imo. and eventually i started liking some of my friends, but who wouldn't... but who knows, you can be that friend.

guys who have more female friends, tend to understand females better in a relationship. Why? Because they have basically been in a friend relationship with several females. If you hang out with only guys, you think like a guy. If you hang out with females, you eventually learn about relationships from the other side of the mirror.

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

...is gay..j/k

My friend has MANY female friends, and when I first met him, I thought he was gay. However, he's apparently not. I'm just waiting for him to come out of the closet. lol

Some guys just know how to listen and be a good friend I guess?

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

I don't see how having many girl - friends is something wrong or even hard to do.

I know at least 15 girls without thinking.

I don't think it matters much. You can just be friends with a lot of people even if you don't have any certain interesting qualities.

It starts to change if you're seen alone with many girls, or maybe always seen with a different girl 1 on 1.

Guest lovesicles

my boyfriend has a lot of female friends.

especially when he was in high school.

at first, i thought he was gay. :l

Guest dreamyxxx

i had a guy friend who mainly hung out with girls

and he was definitely not a player

later, he confessed to me that he was gay

Guest Xahns13

Ha, I've been one of those guys since first grade, and it doesn't really mean anything. I'm nowhere near a player (I'm keeping faithful to my girlfriend <3 ), and from that, I'm not gay xD

I think it's just 'cause it's easier for me to get along with girls. And I guess I'm feminine? Idk, but apparently girls want my legs o_o

But anyways, it doesn't really mean anything. Sure, it MIGHT mean that they're gay or just really feminine, but generally, it doesn't mean anything.

But unfortunately, some people have thought that I was gay, even though I'm not T.T

Guest deportedkorean

My personal experience is that they're gay.

lol...yeah...I've noticed that too (or that they're very in touch with their feminine side). But that's only if they ONLY hang out with girls.

Guest jobenLOL

im a guy and pretty much almost all of my friends are girls & i have a few close guy friends too.

idk i just get along better with them, alot of the guys where i live are a bit..... immature? they just annoy me so much LOL. so yeahh since i do hang out with mostly girls i think its harder for me to ask them out, cause i see them as just a friend.

Guest onhotwires

If it makes you feel any better, I have a guy friend who has a lot of female friends, as well as a girlfriend.

And she ain't got nooooootthing to worry about lol, just ask any of his female friends. If we didn't go for him before, we're not going for him now. That's not every case, but I'm just throwing this out there.

why do you think that is?

it can just be circumstances. it just sometimes ends up that way

Also, do you think if a guy has a lot of female friends, they'd not have any trouble asking out girls they actually like romantically?

Us girls can give pretty good advice. B]

And how would they act different around the 'special' girl?

He's nicer and would obviously go the extra extra mile to be w/ her and to help her out. He ditches the female friends for you, lol. (not like permanent ditching...but say he's hanging w/ some of them...and he walks over to you and spends more time talking than he should.)

Guest ax1989

Thanks for all the replies. It helped. Well he's definitely not gay, nor is he at all feminine. He enjoys fixing automobiles and working out and hunting and.. all that 'manly' stuff.

Though he seems really mature for his age, and somewhat sensitive, but not in a cliche way - he just likes to talk to everyone (though most happen to be women) and he is a friendly bloke.

I think he's just a really nice guy.... (who happens to look like Robert Pattinson :o! )

Archived