Short Asian Males

Guest bape_sta

Guest joannieos

That is a hard question....But, honestly I care about height. I'm not that tall of a girl and if I was a guy who was shorter than me, it'd be a little....Weird because, I don't know instead of looking up to talk to him I'd be looking down. >_>. But who knows? The guy might have an awesome personality and win my heart with that :)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovecarolyn

honestly, of course height matters when it comes to physical attraction. if i'm standing in a room, with a bunch of guys who are all good looking, the guy who is going to attract my attention (positively) would be the 6' guy and not the 5'. I know that sounds quite superficial, but i'm just being honest. the only advice i can give your friend is the "FRIENDS FIRST" deal. There have been ex bfs that i've had where first hand, NO WAY, TOO SHORT (I'm 5'8 and asian), but as they became my friends and i got to know them, height didnt matter as much to me. So i say if anything, instead of immediately jumping to hitting on a girl or simply asking her out, he should really be her friend first. of course, that is only my opinion.

He's like in a lose-win position: Girls don't really like short guys... but girls LOVE money. Hahah JK!

But my advice, there are A LOT of girls out there who just want a guy who's taller than them, and there are a bunch of asian girls out there who are shorter than 5 feet.

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

for me, it's a big turn off for a guy to be shorter than I am.

I think I'm already short enough as a girl, so I tend to be more attracted to taller guys.

not to say that "shorter" guys don't have great personalities or anything, of course.

but personally I'm not into being anything more than friends with guys who are shorter.

Guest cherii2007

i'm already short, so i think its easy to find guys taller than me.

i need a guy at least 10 cm taller than me (about 167cm). haha so i can wear heels. :)

i don't think thats much to ask for.

plus, where there are short guys, there are always shorter girls. :)

or you're pretty much screwed.

Guest deportedkorean

Well...to be honest, short buff/ripped guys look stocky...so maybe he should lay off the muscle milk a bit and lose a bit of muscle (not too much!) so he doesn't APPEAR to be so short.

I'm 5'3", I think my 5'7" boyfriend is at a decent height for me (though, to be honest, in a perfect world, he'd be 5'10" (and i'd be 5'5" LOL)).

Oh and, if you want a number, I'd say if the guy is 4 inches taller than the girl, it's perfect...especially if the girl likes her heels (the tall non-stripper heels are about 4 inches high).

But he's gonna have to search for the shorter girls, because most girls enjoy same-height, if not taller guys.

Guest CitrusFlower

I don't date guys shorter then me but their are girls shorter then him so he doesn't have to give his hopes up plus even though a majority like taller ones theirs always those who want the opposite.

Guest j0annuuh

I know this is really shallow but I would prefer a guy taller than me. I'm already tall and dating a shorter guy would make it seem...awkward. Maybe the same height. For your friend. 5 ft? Did he not stretch or was malnutritioned when he was young? I suggest he start stretching more! Try and grow a few more inches. If his parents are short, they should've known to get him growth injection when he was younger.

But yeah, it's like asking a guy if they would date a girl that is absolutely flat chested.

Guest Daylightful

o-o I'm a girl, and I don't mind if the guy was short. As long as he had a personality to boot, then that's all that matters, right? Not height, not looks, not money, just a personality that I can clique well with!

Guest luv4dawave

i'm in no position to say this, but...

dangggg he's small.

i'm only 4"10, but even short girls want tall guys.

we gotta have at least average height babies, lol.

Guest sea.jk

my husband is 5ft 6 and im 5ft 4.

i cant wear my 3 or 4 inch heels (which i love to death) because i would be a little taller than him. i try to wear flip flops or sneakers as much as possible. so i do care about it..

BUT, i still married the guy bc he is still at least taller than me by a little bit.

height matters, about 9 times out of 10.

Guest vip_gd

i'm in no position to say this, but...

dangggg he's small.

i'm only 4"10, but even short girls want tall guys.

we gotta have at least average height babies, lol.

you're right about that

i want tall kids!

I'm just being honest but wow, 5 feet is really short

I can handle it if he's the same height as I am, but if he's shorter than me, it would be very awkward. My boyfriend is only 2 inches taller than I am and when I wear heels, I'm either his height or a bit taller (which kind of sucks).

Most people have bad posture. If he does as well, tell him to walk upright without slouching. That will help a bit, or tell him to spike his hair up. It'll give him a couple of inches haha

Guest BAZINGA!

Some of you women are cold-blooded. Then again, it's a bit of survival of the fittest in action I guess, can't fault people for it. Don't think most women would want to date freakishly tall men either.

HMMMM. I don't know, I might. :3

Guest plumplum

Haha, screw you guys. I prefer short over tall.

My boyfriend is like 5' - 5'1, and he's freaking sexy. And a LOT of girls (and guys) think so. He has a really nice, proportional body. He's perfect.

And I'm 5', so we're perfect together. Our babies are going to be sexy, too.

So what if I'm a bit taller when I wear heels. Everybody thinks we're adorable. Because we are.

Edit:

It also sounds like you're bragging about being 5'11 while you're calling this guy (who sounds hot, by the way) "dwarvish". I'd notice him over you because I can see him without hurting my neck.

Archived