Quantcast
Guest kashermieece02

Binkyo - Won Bin And Song Hye Kyo

It's been 17 years since they last worked  together in KBS drama AIMH year  2000 *sighs* . Here I am in this thread hoping for the original BinKyo reunion :wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJOMDu-iLRCrgqPGwiXEL

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxK0YO--6UCoVaqp6ZvA8

Ctto

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, wbhkis said:

@Nini Song, I share your sentiments. Hoping it will come real sooooonn :(

Just like SHKxJIS let's keep on waiting. Who knows it might happen soon. Think positive. 

• Like 1

DOTS screenwriter KES is going have new drama called "Mister Sunshine" which is set to air in first half of the year 2018. In the previous news, KES said she wants WB or KDW to play in the male lead role. Hoping for WB to accept the role as his  comeback to small screen  after 16 years and of course I want SHK to be his leading lady in the drama. *miracle please* If ever this will be their reunion in the making of these two after AIMH 2000.

WB, seriously pleeeeeaaaasseee put an end being a :ph34r: !

PS: There's also a news came out previously reported that WB consider to do a movie called "Still Life". After that there's no follow up for the said news. 

In my opinion, I want to see WB back in drama and work with SHK again:wub: Urghhhhhh, really hope 2018 is the right time for the original WonKyo reunion,18 years after! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've also been waiting for their reunion since AIMH. It's been forever and I hope it'll happen. 

• Like 3

I already saw these pics. before and these are old pics way back 2011 but seriously I just now realized that standee behind gorgeous SHK  is WB. :D  

DGm3a5VUIAAu4GG?format=jpg

DGm3a5WVYAEeulU?format=jpg

DGm3a5WVYAAvG__?format=jpg

Reunion for these brilliant actors please!!!!

Credit as labeled

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1