Binkyo - Won Bin And Song Hye Kyo

melkimx

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

DOTS screenwriter KES is going have new drama called "Mister Sunshine" which is set to air in first half of the year 2018. In the previous news, KES said she wants WB or KDW to play in the male lead role. Hoping for WB to accept the role as his  comeback to small screen  after 16 years and of course I want SHK to be his leading lady in the drama. *miracle please* If ever this will be their reunion in the making of these two after AIMH 2000.

WB, seriously pleeeeeaaaasseee put an end being a :ph34r: !

PS: There's also a news came out previously reported that WB consider to do a movie called "Still Life". After that there's no follow up for the said news. 

In my opinion, I want to see WB back in drama and work with SHK again:wub: Urghhhhhh, really hope 2018 is the right time for the original WonKyo reunion,18 years after! 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
10 hours ago, caileysmileyyy said:

Yeah, it's been 20 years since BinKyo worked together in AIMH.They deserve to reunite again so bad:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:... It's really aging:phew:

True it's been so long already. I wonder why they are never considered a project together?

12 hours ago, Anotherstar said:

True it's been so long already. I wonder why they are never considered a project together?

I don't know why either. Hopefully this year they will. I'm still keeping my high hope to see them in one frame again. 

@wbishkjkbg where are you, chingu:ph34r: ? Come join us here. Let's make Binkyo thread active again:D.

Same here hoping Won Bin first comeback drama or movie would be with Hye Kyo. I will be the first one to scream in joy if it happens. She did very well in Encounter. It really suck when the pairing you want to see the most never happens. :tears: Still praying for them to collaborate. 

14 hours ago, Anotherstar said:

Same here hoping Won Bin first comeback drama or movie would be with Hye Kyo. I will be the first one to scream in joy if it happens. She did very well in Encounter. It really suck when the pairing you want to see the most never happens. :tears: Still praying for them to collaborate. 

Don't despair. Let's keep hoping it'll happen when the right time comes:phew:

Archived