Wonder Girls On Radio Disney!.. You Can Help!

Guest monmoon

Guest SuperKyle

oh man im really happy the girls loved Mexico, and i got to hear them talk in Spanish, oh man they really loved it, i thought they would just talk in English and not socialize much with the Mexican WonderFuls but from fan accounts the girls took care of them very much : D so happeh ;___; brings tears of joy! i hope the girls do come back to Mexico to dominate Latin America cus these girls can do it! they have the potential to be very big, the cheers in the arena we're big for them just as they were for the Jonas Brothers : D

Guest JJ.biased

Go wondergirls! They are really something, being quite known in the US and even around the world.

The mexican hats are so big :o. Aww and the girl's laptops are so hot

Guest heartsbigbang

I wonder how much JYP paid Disney to play this song.....prolly the only station it will get airplay.

Seriously the percentage is absolutly unreal and bogus.

And those fans in Mexico were not there for them they were there for Jonas Brothers.

the percentage is real. lots of people voted for WG online. 99% just shows how supportive wonderfuls are.

fyi, WG has lots of fans in Mexico. there were a lot of people in Mexico who submitted videos to become fan*tastics.

you know what, i think you are "Miss know-it-all". last time, when the news of WG guesting in Wendy Williams came out, you said that Wendy would not be so nice to them since you said that Wendy is a little rude. but she was actually very nice to them.

i really hate it when people act and talk as if they know everything and they can predict what's going to happen in the future.

the percentage is real. lots of people voted for WG online. 99% just shows how supportive wonderfuls are.

fyi, WG has lots of fans in Mexico. there were a lot of people in Mexico who submitted videos to become fan*tastics.

you know what, i think you are "Miss know-it-all". last time, when the news of WG guesting in Wendy Williams came out, you said that Wendy would not be so nice to them since you said that Wendy is a little rude. but she was actually very nice to them.

i really hate it when people act and talk as if they know everything and they can predict what's going to happen in the future.

I didnt say Wendy was going to be mean I said "Wendy is very very mean" and she is because I know her radio show from when I was a child and she is one of the biggest pinkberryes on the planet.

Please that is percentage is bogus as hell for any artist not only WG

and they may have many fans in mexico but not thousands of fans, those people were there for the Jonas Brothers and we all know it.

Guest vt__hunnii

I didnt say Wendy was going to be mean I said "Wendy is very very mean" and she is because I know her radio show from when I was a child and she is one of the biggest pinkberryes on the planet.

and they may have many fans in mexico but not thousands of fans, those people were there for the Jonas Brothers and we all know it.

IT SAID 99% of the votes were positive, it did't say thousands of people voted

there could have been just 50 or 70 or or 100 or 1000 people who voted, who knows? the website doesn't tell you

Even Honor Society got 98% positive votes! It's call fans supporting their favourite groups

Guest miss sweetie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns0I316eN-U

The radio host said it himself that 99% of the voters picked it. And like vt_hunnii said, we don't know how many people voted, or how many votes there were, but whatever the number is, the votes for picked it came out to be 99%.

The Mexican fans may have been there for the Jonas Brothers; some may have been there for the Wonder Girls, I mean fans can like more than just one band/artist, right?

Guest hellozkittypink

i voted for them and was so surprised that they won with 99% votes :D i even send jyp a congratulatory tweet and the sweet man even responded lol . i swear to God i feel off my chair when i saw ... i didn't know he would actually send something back !!!!!! i mean it's not like i asked him something abt the wonder girls or demanded a response ... such a cool person .

anyway here's the tweet thing:

41540255.jpg

12830493.jpg

hopefully this is the right place to post this, as it is related to the WG win on disney .

please let me know if i broke a rule or smth :)

@ lucasbunny a win is a win no mater how you look at it . and the fact of the matter is that the song is going to get played . and OF COURSE they don't have hundreds of thousands of fans their newbies in the us just like they were in korea when they first started . they have only one song at the moment , so it's gonna be a long time before they will be super famous, but it doesn't hurt that AS newbie singers they got to play on TV, go on tour with the Jobros and get acquainted with the environment they are trying to be a part of .

Guest inyeon.

I wonder how much JYP paid Disney to play this song.....prolly the only station it will get airplay.

And those fans in Mexico were not there for them they were there for Jonas Brothers.

You're such a hater. Its hilarious.

At the Jonas concerts, a lot of people twittered about wonder girls and said "these unknown asian girls are on, but I kinda like them" and after the concerts, a lot of JB fans actually went up to the WG booth and asked for WG promotional cards/flyers because they were curious.

Well no fricken mini cooper, 99.99% of people at a Jonas Brothers concert WILL be there because of Jonas Brothers. but it doesnt mean people dont get curious about wg, or maybe start liking them. but if you're talking about the photos posted, you're wrong (it makes me lol.) If you look closely, their shirts say "wonder girls nobody". so yes, THOSE PEOPLE WERE THERE BECAUSE OF WONDER GIRLS. and maybe they like both WG and JB. not impossible.

JYP paid them? LOL dude, theres a reason why papa jonas asked them to be their opening acts, and theres a reason papa jonas is wonder girl's new manager. (along with managing demi lovato and the jonas brothers) Its because he sees potential in them to become big in the US. If you're that much in denial, look at all the Jonas Brothers fans that have shown interest in wonder girls. are the fans "paid" to do that as well? :rolleyes:

Guest ~angelica*

i always see you hating on the girls. you must be really upset with them to enter their topic and type up negative replies every time. lol.

Archived