[news] 3 Members Of Group Dbsk Files Lawsuit

Guest ohhreallynow

Is it just me or the signatures of Changmin and Yunho both looked different from the ones that were signed on the so called letter "written by them" in support of SM?

signatures change all the time

I hope this isn't there last concert together, I still have to fulfill my wish of seeing them live

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tvxqstellar

[NEWS] Lawsuit may lead to TVXQ split

11394e1d4af1084c81d35c.jpg

By Ryu Seung-yoon

The possibility of Korea's top idol group TVXQ disbanding is increasing, after their agency sent an apparent ultimatum to three of the five-member boy band to return to the agency.

Speaking at a press conference on Monday, SM Entertainment chief Kim Young-min accused the three members -- Xiah, Hero, and Micky -- of having sued against the company out of greed to make more money.

Kim was speaking about the ongoing legal battle between the three members and the company. The three band members claim the contract signed between TVXQ and the management agency is unfair.

Last month, a lower court sided with the three and ruled that parts of the contract should be invalidated, paving the way for them to resume individual music and advertisement careers.

The agency vowed to bring the case to a higher court, saying the three must follow the contract as long as they continue to be part of TVXQ, and should get paid according to the current contract.

The other two members -- U-know and Max -- rendered their support for the management agency's claim, expressing hope that the other three would return quickly.

In their statement, the two stressed that all members have worked under the same contract with SM Entertainment for the past five years.

"We believe that TVXQ would not have been in existence without SM Entertainment, which created the group. We are also not willing to resume our career as TVXQ without our current agency," the statement said.

In a related movement, SM Entertainment chief Kim made it clear that although the court granted freedom to the three members to pursue individual activities, they are allowed to work as TVXQ only under SM.

The company demanded that the three members reply to its request to return to the agency by Nov. 12.

But it is widely viewed that the three are unlikely to continue to work with the management agency due to deep distrust between the two sides.

credits: koreaherald

shared by: dbsknights

remember to Always Keep the Faith.

Guest katachi

^ this article is just assumptions... there's nothing factual about dbsk splitting up... i think it causes just pointless panic...

Guest liltickle

This lawsuit is getting more and more complex as it drags on...

I think SME should be the bigger person and apologize and accept their wrongdoings... Though I doubt that will happen...

I hope things will eventually end on a good note for both sides... If JaeChunSu decides to come back or not, DBSK will stay together and continue their journey as one... SME can make changes to their contacts and how they'll handle things and such... I just don't want to see both side collapses... Both sides feel the pressure, and so are the SME artists and businesses.

I'm so confused that I don't even know what the problem is about anymore...Feel bad for both side, but sad for DBSK because they're split into two... Fighting!

Okay I really hope that this lawsuit comes to an end because this really stressing me out with possibilities of the group spliting I really miss Dbsk because they haven't had any new Mv or new songs in a while and this law suit is getting tiring I just want JaeJoong , Xiah and Yoochan to be happy cause I don't them to feel like there bieng enslaved in SM but on other hand if they leave SM what will happen to Yunho and Changmin will they follow or will they split. I wish I could be greedy and say the Jae , Junsu and Micky should drop the case but i can't i wish for them to be happy ! It defintely be a difference Case if all five suing then i could pationetly support them without any fear but it not...............I am trying my best to Keep Faith and be a good Dbsk fan but it really harder for me =[

Guest ohhlalakelly

Can people stop believing ridiculous news such as "TVXQ POSSIBLE SPLIT."

Oh please. We all know better than that. Sure, you can say they're putting a front because they don't want to hurt their fans. But really, lets be realistic. Why would they be fighting so hard for the future of Dong Bang Shin Ki if it meant nothing to them?

TAKE EVERYTHING YOU READ WITH A PINCH OF SALT.

The possibility of Korea's top idol group TVXQ disbanding is increasing, after their agency sent an apparent ultimatum to three of the five-member boy band to return to the agency.

Is this legit?

Who thinks DBSK are going to split?

*raises hand

Guest kashmier

if homin did not dissed the trio in public, i was willing to believe before that they will not disband

but now that even homin's own fathers join the accusing act.

how can you repair the damage?

there is no turning back now, jaechunsu would leave the group.

Guest rapturous

It's funny how people still think this is a laughing matter.

Of course. It's even funnier that fans are getting all worked up about this when they have nothing to do with this.

Guest crazyfrog

Is this legit?

Who thinks DBSK are going to split?

*raises hand

*raises hand*

i'm sure i stated this way back when the suit first came out. but whichever way the lawsuit goes, i can't see them staying together because they (as in SM and TVXQ) have created too big a rift (fanned, no doubt, by all the media attention and fan speculations) that it'll be irreparable. even if they don't split right away, it will be in the near future.

i think all this attention and speculation (from fans and media) has made this worse for TVXQ and SM. contract disagreements happen all the time, but they usually happen quietly and dealt with in the shadows. but this whole thing has gotten kind of ugly and now, neither can back down for fear of losing face.

Guest kayzpal

Of course. It's even funnier that fans are getting all worked up about this when they have nothing to do with this.

Oh so you are saying that fans of DBSK should just ignore this issue, even though there's a HUGE chance that their favorite group might split up, that fans shouldn't have wasted their time and sweat worrying about DBSK's lawsuit in the first place because the future of their beloved boyband is none of their concern, and oh yeah we should just LAUGH at Cassiopeia because they're not supposed to do anything about this, because hey DBSK doesn't even NEED fans' support.

Please, have you any idea how much DBSK mean to us?

^ agreed.

i think all this attention and speculation (from fans and media) has made this worse for TVXQ and SM. contract disagreements happen all the time, but they usually happen quietly and dealt with in the shadows. but this whole thing has gotten kind of ugly and now, neither can back down for fear of losing face.

disagree. Contract disagreements don't happen all the time quietly.

I think it's the best that they made it public.

Guest tvxqstellar

now what?!

*sighs* SM is TRULY @#$%&!

i can't believe they are the most @#$%&! people in this world!

gaaah...

and now they are blaming the three for everything that is happening?! huh! im going to have a heart attack here, ofcourse TVXQ fans are not STUPID to believe that! how stupid SM is!

ok, ow, my heart...*sighs*

oh well, its a good thing i haven't bought tickets, i really feel sorry for jj, yc and js but i definitely very feel sorry to all fans who have bought their tickets already, especially foreighn fans. just imagine the cost they have spent including plane tickets, booking, visa, and most especially the dream to see TVXQ as one again?!

oh, im really turning to a monster because of SME!!! 33255957.gif

i dont want to be bad but they are turning me to be!!!

SM DIE!!! 82501205.gif

Guest alicechen

I'm not believing this. Their concert is cancelled? I was hoping that us fans could show the boys support like in the last concert. Why is SMent blaming JaeSuChun? As if SMent have nothing to do with the courts. >.>

Guest na_cd32

How stupid SME!! they use TVXQ's fans to put the pressure on JCS, and try to split fans.

How can you(SME) blame them coz it's ALL YOUR PLAN

Guest myway25

apparently---the shenzhen concert is not going to happen "because of the 3 members"

SM must think we're all idiots---who would believe anything and everything the media throws at us.

(to a certain degree-yes, but after the first 5 minutes---even those non-fans will start to question this

us cassies know that this is just the latest desperate attempt by SME to coerce people onto its side.

After ALL that has happened---and with JJ's recent press conf. would any fan believe that the concert's cancelled due to the boys? HELLO NO!

how dare sme TRY TO BLAME the boys again? If the boys really did want to pull out of the concert---then how come there havven't been official statement them? Also---since JJ's as transparent as glass--i doubt tat if he knew the concert wasn't going to happen---he would have said sth really depressing. But no!!!

JJ told us to have faith!

And between SME and the boys---WHO WOULD YOU BELIEVE?

SME's initial ultimatum was taht if JJYCJS don't respond by the 12, there will be no spring korean album (which i believe is another lie SM made up---to get those ppl who only want more music and don't really know the real issue at stake---the boy's freedom)

but now it's saying this concert crap?

SME--- you've really done it this time-the fans going to the concert will not forgive you.

I will not forgive you. Any cassie will not forgive you.

How many more times will you try to frame the innocent just because you are the greddiest company in the world?

Regardless of how SME acts-

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!

Archived