[news] 3 Members Of Group Dbsk Files Lawsuit

Guest lee.jjiang.rin

wow so deep... true the history only repeats itself unfortunately.... I wish something change for the better. Lee soo man..needs to be replaced..rules need to be set as well as fairness

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“If SME’s company and its profits are so important that they are willing to harm others for it, then SME should recognize that it is the same for others.” Kang went on to say that “If SME does not stop distorting the truth and doesn’t apologize for the harms it brought upon CreBeau, I will not hesitate to reveal the details of SME’s absurd act to the public and to the court.”

Do it, do it!

I'm very curious as to what dirt CreBeau has on SME; seems substantial enough to ruin what's left of their "reputation".

Guest jejunice

oh yeah

the whole interview thing was a hoax as well ^_^

but it was better enough knowing the whole thing wasn't true because the things i cannot accept about the said "fake" interview was when the three said they lost contact with the two and seems like they don't know now what will gonna happen in the future. so more or less they were like saying there is no TVXQ anymore which is really UNACCEPTABLE!

what a waste...

people should just stop taking advantage on the situation. fans will just get more and more confused if they won't stop.

Guest loveyunho4ever

being DBSK fan for 4 years .. AND YUNHO HARCORE FANS ..everything i see with this 2 eyes i dont believe that would come from JUNG YUNHO MOUTH. yunho not gonna be that person who will tear up his members apart like that. and he did promise us that DBSK WILL STAY THE SAME AS 5 at the latest concert . so I WILL NEVER BELIEVE IN WHAT THIS ARTICLE ABOUT . sm is a monster. who know they make this signature up .

Guest 정유미

they have every right to sue sm, then. it's kind of scary how low an entertainment company can go just to keep their unjust dealings hidden and protected.

Guest flyaway.

Why is it so hard for people to accept that maybe Yunho and Changmin did write this?

Maybe because we know them more than you think we do?

Sure, they can put up a front of being all nice and happy with each other when the camera is on them.

But to act like that for 6 years? Impossible. There have been many accounts on how strong their bond is. It's not fake.

So for them to openly criticize JaeChunSu with a letter... it's hard to believe, because it doesn't seem like that would be the way they'd do it. If they disagreed with each other, they'd confront one another in private. They love the fans more than anything and the last thing they'd want to do is to worry them. And this letter, this is exactly the effect it has. It'll upset the fans. Divide and conquer. It seems more like SM's purpose instead of HoMin's.

Oh and, if HoMin really did mean it. Why didn't they attend the meeting themselves and tell us upfront? It'll be much more credible. Sure, Yunho is busy with his drama, but Changmin isn't. I'm sure one of them can squeeze in a little bit of time for this "important" speech.

Guest babymew383

i personally believe that they were forced into signing the contract. i mean, uknow signed it with a star & changmin signed it in chinese for gods sake! their real reason? i dont know. im just hoping this horrible mess will clear up soon before anymore chaos erupts.

I've merged all topics relating to DBSK's lawsuit into this thread. There is no need to create so many threads relating to this issue as it clutters up the K-celebs forum. DO NOT CREATE ANY OTHER THREADS REGARDING DBSK'S LAWSUIT. Post all updates here! Any new topics made regarding DBSK's lawsuit outside of this thread will either be closed or merged.

For your convenience, I've linked all previous topics that have been merged into this thread on the first post. But there are also other articles that haven't been linked yet, so if you want to keep up to date, leaf through a couple of pages.

^ thanks for merging all those related threads together, it is sucha hassle to go through

different threads when one thread(or two, maybe) already enough.

Why is it so hard for people to accept that maybe Yunho and Changmin did write this?

..why is it so hard for people to just wait for their own statements? i know it would take months

but instead of questioning fans why we didn't believe or why we can't simply accept the "fact" that

maybe Yunho and Min actually did write it why not just freaking wait? srsly, except waiting and believing,

i don't know what else can a fan do especially during time like this.

Guest jechandesu

..why is it so hard for people to just wait for their own statements? i know it would take months

but instead of questioning fans why we didn't believe or why we can't simply accept the "fact" that

maybe Yunho and Min actually did write it why not just freaking wait? srsly, except waiting and believing,

i don't know what else can a fan do especially during time like this.

Agree...I really love DBSK and I'm just waiting for their real statement and see them while their are telling them...I'm not just going to believe what SM published right away...

Guest belyunho

i hope every member can explain each sides...

with all this commotion we (the fans) need to be sure that they will be fine....

i hope everything turns out fine....

always keep the faith....

Guest againstrea

Is it just me or the signatures of Changmin and Yunho both looked different from the ones that were signed on the so called letter "written by them" in support of SM?

But anyway, glad to see them back on stage again=]

Always Keep The Faith!

Archived