Guest &adamo.

is this true?!

i wonder what sm is gonna do :X

i hope he backs down ._.

and i wonder what are yunho and changmin's opinion on this ;/

i hope they get what they want :]

Guest aq_aj

all you have to do.. is paste it here

i know...but we could help the source websites get more hits by providing the links to them only...and it saves space...:)

Guest disfunktional.

i really hope they work this out & DBSK start doing activities normally again >_____> No 3 members at SM concert? then what is the DBSK perfs going to be -.- but i believe my boys love being with dbsk & their fans enough to keep them together. DBSK HWAITNGGG<3

Guest kkbluvv

Whatever's going on, I really hope it's cleared and that first of all, the boys don't leave SM, and second of all, that they don't disband :( They've come such a long way.

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

*speechless*

i seriously thought SM treated them like GODS.

But i don't think that it is going to be that big of a deal, hopefully.

DBSK HWAITING.

i'm pretty sure the fans have DBSK's backs<3

edit: holymackeral, 13 years?

thats alot. i thought SM only did 5 year contracts.

39 users reading this topic.

Guest polka_dotts

why would they do that over a product? aigooo

I doubt it's just over a product. There's probably some undertones of unfair treatment or something else. Like the lawyer said, full details can't be disclosed.

I hope this isn't true. I read there was some trouble with SM regarding the cosmetic line but I don't think Jae, Chun & Su

would go as far as sueing SM. It would jeopardize Dong Bang's future. They wouldn't do something like this without

talking it over with Yunho & Changmin.

Guest riehae

As expected people blame the company and probably Lee Sooman, but before anything else, LSM is not the boss/chairman/owner of SM anymore. He is just a producer/talent scout.

I'm not an anti... nor a fan of either parties... so....

Just because DBSK filed a suit doesn't make them the victim in all of this. Disagreements are always there, it can't be avoided. It's just a matter of balancing everything. Now that DBSK has taken action, their company is forced to also take action outside of meetings/discussion regarding the matter at hand. It's always a problem with these groups on how much money they will get on the things they do. Once money became a problem that would really create a lot of disagreements among others.

Those who are fans and are bias should think first if DBSK did everything to solve the issue without bringing it to court. One will never know yet what really happened to them and on their discussions before all of this went to public. Let's not judge both parties.

Let's just hope that things will be fixed if there is still mediation. And let's not think too fast regarding their future.

For those who thinks how bad SMEntertainment is as a company, that they don't treat their artists well, they never learnt their lesson from the previous groups that had this similar experience, that they don't listen to their artists, etc.... If they are that bad why are they still such a big company and why are they still leading in the entertainment/kpop industry. Even a lot of their previous artists didn't want to continue their contract or went to another company, why is BoA and Kangta still there... yeah, I know that they are now stock holders of the company too but still.... why are still a lot of people want to be in SMEnt... etc...

If SMEnt. is being such a typical businessman... DBSK is turning like that too... money money money...

Guest sojoonghae

they wouldnt be were they are now

without sm. i think the 3 should back

down, especially for there group -_-

Guest repeat_on_echo

I honestly REFUSE to believe this. I won't. Unless one of the members speak up about it themselves. But until then, I'm not going to believe it. I just won't. :/

Guest janiiekiim

yikes, it looks like sm is going to be in some deep water if this is true.

sm has always been notorious for their contracts and conditions.

wow. i guess if they don't show up at the sm concert.. then that itself confirms the rumors.

Guest fallen*angel

As expected people blame the company and probably Lee Sooman, but before anything else, LSM is not the boss/chairman/owner of SM anymore. He is just a producer/talent scout.

no. He is still CEO of Sm Town along with another man

Guest Mani4ever

Untill they haven't released any official statements we have to take this as a rumour

Edit:

oh wow,,,, and just when i wonder why TVXQ is number 1 & 2 searched on naver as well as SM.... this is soo shocking... this isn't merely a rumour anymore since almost all internet articles are putting this up............. I hope they resolve whatever the problems between them peacefully. No one wants another ending like H.O.T's issue, right... -_-

Wow, is it really that bad?

Archived