Yongie is a cutie!! It's his cute/sexy&seductive expressions that made me

become such a fan!! Haha...I am really looking forward to this group...it's

probably because of Yongie why I'm gunna follow...haha...we'll see how

the group will do...

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully 'B2ST' is just the name of their documentary and not the group because it's pretty crappy, IMO. o_o I'm not expecting them to become an instant hit because CUBE sucks at promoting their artists. I'm still excited though. <3

i agreed . . i hope cube step up their game a little bit more now since it is their first boy band. Who knows they may do well since it been all about girl groups this year so maybe they be refreshing to see.

anyway so they become a 6 members group now? i guess somehow they just add in Son Dong Woon (who is CUTE)

cause from what i see lately i only see 5 of them.

Guest Ryushasha

A thread for B2st already? Nice.

Totally anticipating their debut.

Btw, maknae is cute but he doesn't look Korean to me....

Guest vietsoul

^ this is only their picture thread, it wont be official until they debut in september. ;) yeah i agree maknae doesnt look korean but he is cute though.

Guest najoong

Can't wait until their debut!

Yayayayayayay!

Most of the members seemed to have been eliminated before from other groups/things,

so I hope they'll all be stronger and be an awesome boy group :)

-HOTHOTHOHTOHTOHTOHTHOT AJ <3

-The maknae is pretty cute~ ahahah it's funny how he looks more thai than nichkhun does XD

-Hyunseung <3 Can't wait to see him be a singer now!

Guest shinhdeplol

haha i agree with you all here. Maknae Dongwoon doesnt look very Korean. but he's ctute :wub:

everyone, support Hyunseung's picture thread please :D. the link is at the first post of this thread

Guest *sunhee

the documentary is suppose to air yesterday, right? can somebody provide link of the documentary with english subs? :D i want to see it really bad.

Guest vietsoul

i added the picture.

why are you crying? you should be happy that he get to debut and show the world his talents. he get to achieve his dreams after so long of training and what happened with big bang.

Guest Donyale

I am so looking forward to this group. It's about time we get some male groups because I am so sick of all of these female groups. Hopefully they will not make bubblegum music.

Guest bystander

I was surprised to see a 6th member, I had no idea.

I wonder why 6 though, I thought the 5 was already good enough (plus 5 would be nice to match with 4Minute).

Guest shinhdeplol

i added the picture.

why are you crying? you should be happy that he get to debut and show the world his talents. he get to achieve his dreams after so long of training and what happened with big bang.

:lol: happy crying?

i hope Hyunseung will be the leader :lol: haha suddenly i thought of a new name for him hahaha JJANG HYUNSEUNG :) (oh yeah, he's jjang for me XD)

Guest vietsoul

I.said.hi thanks for the picture! :lol:

i think doojoon or AJ will be the leader since AJ already debuted as a soloist and DooJoon is the oldest but we are should not sure until they debuted.

Archived